Bass

William Shatner

Born in 1930, and with Nimoy dead, another Star Trek member dying (albeit for the reboot), I don't why not.

• Like 1

Because we have a Star Trek thread already.

• Like 2

... And an American SF thread. And a William Shatner versus Martin Landau thread.

• Like 2

Is there a ham actor thread?

• Like 2

We already had a Star Trek thread when the Nimoy thread was started, so that argument holds no water.

My biggest beef regarding starting a new thread for a named person is when the starter doesn't post any links to that person's health issues. Oh look! It's happened again; is that because he doesn't have any health issues? If so what are we going to talk about?

• Like 1

In my autocratic world named threads would be restricted to those who have actually been on a previous deathlist.

... And an American SF thread. And a William Shatner versus Martin Landau thread.

And we also have a famous Canadians thread, too. ;)

Do we have a "people whose partners' deaths by drowning have a number of questions remaining unanswered" thread for him and Bobby Wagner?

• Like 3

Potentially a 'name' for the DL itself so fine by me.

Plus he provides the punchline for that joke , so worthy for a thread for that alone.

Potentially a 'name' for the DL itself so fine by me.

True. At some point, he WILL have his own thread.

He needed a thread...there would be one if he was added on the official death list so just get over it......how do you place the Landau Shatner thread on the death list? They both need a thread as individuals.....it's the same with Lohan, Spears etc. thread....Monroe is dead but the thread can't be marked as DEAD, get it? Thread, thread, thread......

He needed a thread...there would be one if he was added on the official death list so just get over it......how do you place the Landau Shatner thread on the death list? They both need a thread as individuals.....it's the same with Lohan, Spears etc. thread....Monroe is dead but the thread can't be marked as DEAD, get it? Thread, thread, thread......

For foxake. Take 2 Valium and lie down.

• Like 1

Born in 1930 1931 and with Nimoy dead, another Star Trek member dying (albeit for the reboot), I don't see why not.

FTFY.

We already had a Star Trek thread when the Nimoy thread was started, so that argument holds no water.

No one 'started a Nimoy thread'. He was one of the 50 names on the list. What a specious remark.

SC

No one 'started a Nimoy thread'. He was one of the 50 names on the list. What a specious remark.

SC

Nimoy appeared on the list of 50 for the first time last year. Topic started by DDT in 2010.

Your move.

• Like 2

Thread.

Thread.

Is that like when people say "Tune." ?

• Like 1

I think I will post his death in "Dead pop stars".

• Like 3

I think I will post his death in "Dead pop stars".

Best singer, ever. ;)

I actually thought he had died there

I actually thought he had died there

Where?