Joey Russ

Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President Of The United States In 2016?

Watch it transform into a comfortable Trump win...

The 9/4 is in the bag imo....

The crowd that monitor Social media and do Polls, and got the Brexit result spot on, said yesterday he's gonna hose the iffy States.

After the Brexit vote and General Election it's foolish to predict anything. Taking on odds on the 'unpopular' choice seems a smart move. The only difference in the US election is it isn't a national vote so 51-49 or whatever means nothing, it's all about what's happening at state level. And, a lot of people have voted already (at least once).

The price was available the same for 'win' or 'win popular vote'.

I really can't see how Clinton can win tbh , if you were a non aligned imperialist voter, surely you would vote for a Clown over a criminal?

Best analysis suggests she has enough states in the bag.

I can't see a Trump path to victory now, tbh. Say he has taken Ohio (I think he has), he then needs to bring home Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and New Hampshire. Campaigning heavily on "Hispanics are all rapists" isn't a great way to win Florida, Nevada's early voting statistics show Clinton increasing the vote share from Obama 12, North Carolina is a toss-up... New Hampshire just "seems" a Clinton state but I could be wrong. If he doesn't win all of those, then he has to start flipping states like Colorado and Pennsylvania, where even at the height of Clinton-investigation anxiety, he's never recorded a poll lead.

He has a path to victory. Keep all of the states which have been Republican this century, then hold North Carolina and Indiana. Win in Iowa (as expected), win Ohio (also likely), manage to win Florida, then flip Colorado and New Hampshire, or one of the Democratic firewall.

It has its issues, but its there.

There's five key states to my mind: Florida, Ohio, N Carolina, Arizona and Nevada. Trump has to win all five. Clinton can lose all five and still win the Presidency (by keeping the same Democrat states that have voted for them since Bill, and adding New Hampshire, Colorado and New Mexico), but if she wins any of those five, it's almost certainly curtains, and if she wins Florida, it's done and dusted.

Bill must've had another word....

• Like 1

Don't know why, but I have a feeling that a former president will die soon (I'm thinking George Bush Sr).

Don't know why, but I have a feeling that a former president will die soon (I'm thinking George Bush Sr).

Er... look at the thread your posting in, might be a hint as to where the feeling is coming from.

Trump would make a beat standup imo.

Can just picture him, glass, ciggie & mike in hand, tie undone,working a crowd.

Like Bernard Manning only without the charm.

• Like 7

Like Bernard Manning only without the charm.

:lol:

Is it too early to say 'post of the day'?

• Like 1

Trump would be a gift for satirists and comedians if he were to become president whereas Clinton would be the kiss of death...

• Like 1

Trump would be a gift for satirists and comedians if he were to become president whereas Clinton would be the kiss of death...

Oh come on. Bill Clinton as first Man......

All a big fuss over nowt really.

Whoever wins will never get a second term in office and never get anything done as even their own side fucking hates them.

They will spend four years doing fuck all, achieving fuck all and being closely monitored to ensure that they cannot possibly do any harm, unless its to themselves.

The Country has just had two terms of a President who wasn't even dynamic enough to be considered Political marmite, another four years of shit wont do any long term harm to the US, its waaaaay bigger than whoever is in power.

Or summat.

• Like 1

There was all that shtuff over dome States trying to cede from the Union by petitions over the last couple of years.

I do wonder, as this is going to split the cunts asunder no matter what, that some States might push on the ceding...

It's almost time. Tomorrow, Americans vote for a new president.

Really. Shit. No one told me. Who's running?

• Like 2

Really. Shit. No one told me. Who's running?

Let's see... a woman who doesn't know that she can't have a private server... a man who likes to grab women by the pussy... another man who doesn't know what Aleppo is... and Jill Stein.

• Like 2

Have you seen the results from Hart's Location?

of the 37 votes cast, Hillary won only 17. The Donald got 14.

Of 33 votes the in 2012 election Obama got 23 and Romney only 9.

that's effectively dems down by 23.7%, GOP up 10.6%.

Romney ended out on 47% to Obama on 51%.

This can only mean DT Landslide 57.6%, Clinton 27.3% and others 15.1%.

• Like 1

Well, the day has come.

ELECTION DAY 2016.

After over a year of pain and agony, time to vote for who will put is in pain and agony for the next four years.

Here are my final thoughts about the election, because as you know the race has significantly tightened since my last update.

Can Donald Trump pull it off? He's still lagging in the polls, but it's close. Most people seem to think Hillary Clinton will still win but by a close margin. In my opinion: nope. A combination of low millenial enthusiam, low African-American turnout, and white working-class anger could very well steer "blue" states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania towards Trump.

What other states might go to Trump? As Rotten Ali said, New Hampshire. Polls show it basically a toss-up. But if you look at fivethirtyeight.com's "upside" map - which shows how much improvement the Donald and HRC could make in each county in the nation - New Hampshire counties are mostly dark shades of red. This state, along with many other Rust Belt states from the Great Lakes to Maine will steer HEAVILY towards Trump. So it's no surprise Hart's Location went heavily GOP compared to last time.

Speaking of Maine, they will go for Clinton. The different thing about Maine and Nebraska is they split their electoral votes by the winner of each congressional districts. Nebraska's 2nd (out of 3) district, which went Obama in 2008, is out of the question for Hillary, as are the more Republican other two. Both of Maine's districts are heavily Democratic. But because the working class loves Trump, the more white, rural, poor northern district will almost CERTAINLY go for a Republican for the first time in ages.

To wrap up the Rust Belt, Iowa and Ohio are almost sure things for Trump! And those are states that went for Obama twice.

So basically, Trump's gonna win. Right? Wrong! He can still fuck up.

How? Three words: Florida, Nevada, North Carolina. He probably has to win all of these states to win easily. If he does as good as I say he will in the Rust Belt, at least one of Florida or North Carolina. The polls in these three states show a tight race. The problem for Trump? Diverse populations, relatively educated whites, and EARLY VOTING. These states have had a lot of early voting, and it's steering towards tbe Democrats. It's an uphill climb, but he probably will pull of one of them.

Any final things to add? Watch out for New Mexico and Minnesota. Polls in these states show a slim Clinton lead of about 3-6 points. This is about the same as their respective neighbors swing states Colorado and Wisconsin. But nobody talks of them as swing states. Watch people freak out about how close it is in these states.

That's all folks.

GET OUT AND VOTE!

I'm doing the night shift for the election coverage, will take an over/under on how many cans of tasty nutritious all-natural Relentless I chug my way through before 9am rolls around.

He would for as long as it would take him to fly a load of prefab buildings up to Alaska and create a re-education camp for satirists!

Lots of folks posting about long lines. I went to my polling place a block from my home; the line was 2 people long and we got three precincts in the same room lol. I'm guessing a lot of folks took advantage of early voting.

SC

Lots of folks posting about long lines. I went to my polling place a block from my home; the line was 2 people long and we got three precincts in the same room lol. I'm guessing a lot of folks took advantage of early voting.

SC

Vote early, vote often!

• Like 1

Donald trump hopefully. Some positive early signs.