Jump to content
Davey Jones' Locker

17. Emperor Akihito

Recommended Posts

I know he's probably not, but the guy in the costume looks photoshopped in...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Another picture. This time with yet another obscure British "celebrity".

_97628424_mayemperorakihito_pa.jpg

Just how will the Nakatomi corporation manage without him?? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emperor Akihito abdication for december 2018. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akihito doesnt look soo bad.  But let's see who finds the error between visit of trump today and that of obama in 2009

 

 

2,w=993,q=high,c=0_bild.jpg

3,w=993,q=high,c=0_bild.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emperor Akihito of Japan is to abdicate on 30 April 2019, aged 85, in the first such departure from the Chrysanthemum throne in about 200 years, the government has said.

Akihito’s eldest son, Crown Prince Naruhito, will ascend the throne the following day, beginning an as-yet-unnamed era.

The decision was made on Friday at a meeting of the Imperial House council, which was chaired by the prime minister, Shinzō Abe, and included parliamentary leaders, supreme court judges and family members.

Akihito expressed his wish to abdicate in August 2016 after he suggested that his age and health problems were affecting his ability to carry out public duties.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/01/akihito-become-first-japanese-emperor-abdicate-200-years

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.12.2017 at 11:50, NotTheNagsHeadReading said:

Emperor Akihito of Japan is to abdicate on 30 April 2019, aged 85, in the first such departure from the Chrysanthemum throne in about 200 years, the government has said.

Akihito’s eldest son, Crown Prince Naruhito, will ascend the throne the following day, beginning an as-yet-unnamed era.

The decision was made on Friday at a meeting of the Imperial House council, which was chaired by the prime minister, Shinzō Abe, and included parliamentary leaders, supreme court judges and family members.

Akihito expressed his wish to abdicate in August 2016 after he suggested that his age and health problems were affecting his ability to carry out public duties.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/01/akihito-become-first-japanese-emperor-abdicate-200-years

He's the only person in the Deathlist who I don't wish to die as soon as possible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nephew is dead.

 

https://www.jiji.com/jc/article?k=2019032000632

 

Prince Nobuhiko Higashikuna

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.........

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

.........

..._ _ _...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has abdicated.

 

His son, Naruhito, has ascended the throne to become the 126th Emperor of Japan. The Heisei era has come to a close after 3 decades.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Drewsky1211 said:

Has abdicated.

 

His son, Naruhito, has ascended the throne to become the 126th Emperor of Japan. The Heisei era has come to a close after 3 decades.

His odds to die have just increased exponentially, then...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible culture horrible people. Should have strung his father up by the balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arsewipe said:

Horrible culture horrible people. Should have strung his father up by the balls.

Ah so! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use