gcreptile

Shannen Doherty

Shannen Doherty, known globally for Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed has breast cancer:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203822/Yes-cancer-Shannen-Doherty-44-confirms-breast-cancer-filing-lawsuit-against-business-manager-letting-health-insurance-lapse.html

Very interesting case, she sues her former company for lapsed health insurance, so she couldn't visit a doctor for over a year. So it's possible the cancer is already at an advanced stage.

• Like 1

Shannen Doherty, known globally for Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed has breast cancer:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3203822/Yes-cancer-Shannen-Doherty-44-confirms-breast-cancer-filing-lawsuit-against-business-manager-letting-health-insurance-lapse.html

Very interesting case, she sues her former company for lapsed health insurance, so she couldn't visit a doctor for over a year. So it's possible the cancer is already at an advanced stage.

additionally, she suffers of Crohn's disease since at least 1999

She ain't happy about the "devastating setback" recently brought to her attention. Fair enough from her position, I'd say

She ain't happy about the "devastating setback" recently brought to her attention. Fair enough from her position, I'd say

So the cancer has spread ot the lymph nodes.

http://www.thewrap.com/shannen-doherty-says-her-breast-cancer-has-spread/

I'm not sure if this is a publicity grab, or actually going to get serious. She seems a little clueless about the situation though, sometimes...

So the cancer has spread ot the lymph nodes.

http://www.thewrap.com/shannen-doherty-says-her-breast-cancer-has-spread/

I'm not sure if this is a publicity grab, or actually going to get serious. She seems a little clueless about the situation though, sometimes...

"some of the cancer cells might have actually gone out of the lymph nodes" - very vague. Breast cancer can still be Stage 1 or Stage 2 if in the lymph nodes. However if she means it spread out of the lymph nodes, where to? Or perhaps she means its on the wane with pre-chemo drugs. Not on the clock, yet, but one to watch for further clarification.

Yeah, hopefully a popular pick for those amateur deadpoolers who just pick the big names who go public, but then again a lot of us veterans fucked up by treating Jade Goody's condition with the same casualness back in the day...

“I called him, which was horrible of me,” she said. “I was in the car. I was with my mom, and the doctor called me and I’m, you know, ‘I’m going to wait until I see him,’ and I just couldn’t. So I picked up the phone and I called him and he was like, ‘Where are you?'”

She's 45? She sounds more like a 15 year old.

Wasn't there some talk of her suing somebody because they hadn't kept her insurance up to date, or something of the sort?

“I called him, which was horrible of me,” she said. “I was in the car. I was with my mom, and the doctor called me and I’m, you know, ‘I’m going to wait until I see him,’ and I just couldn’t. So I picked up the phone and I called him and he was like, ‘Where are you?'”

Wasn't there some talk of her suing somebody because they hadn't kept her insurance up to date, or something of the sort?

Yes, that's the reason she gave for why her cancer wasn discovered a bit late. Her insurance had lapsed.

Do you think Shannen Doherty deserves a thread on her own?

I called him, which was horrible of me, she said. I was in the car. I was with my mom, and the doctor called me and Im, you know, Im going to wait until I see him, and I just couldnt. So I picked up the phone and I called him and he was like, Where are you?'

Yes, that's the reason she gave for why her cancer wasn discovered a bit late. Her insurance had lapsed.
Ahhh, the good ol' US health system claims yet another victim.
  • Like 1

Inevitahle I'd say; though probs when she's more obviously teetering.

Looking worse...

14ugysk.jpg

(That's her on the left.)

Looking worse...

14ugysk.jpg

(That's her on the left.)

Right.Definitely deserves a thread of her own.Clearly lost a lot of weight and her previous comments are ominous.

• Like 1

She has breast cancer as you know and it's getting serious. Plus, she has suffered from Crohn's disease since 1999. These are not the foundations for a long and happy life.

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Previous Doherty posts moved to this thread.

Not by me and my Innuit friends i'm afraid.

Not yet convinced it's THAT bad. Yesterday, I read that she might exaggerate her disease because of the trial against her insurance company.

A lot of ways you could go with the subtitle of this thread GCReptile.

Maybe I'm too old (hell I was too old to watch 90210) but I don't get your tag line at all. Oh well.

Sad SirC

Maybe I'm too old (hell I was too old to watch 90210) but I don't get your tag line at all. Oh well.

Sad SirC

It is my subtitle. In fact it's quite bad, Breaking up with life would have been better. It is inspired to TV series Breaking up with Shannen Doherty.

Sad SirC

It is mine subtitle. In fact it's quite bad, Breaking up with life would have been better. It is inspired to TV series Breaking up with Shannen Doherty.

Nailed it.

Anyway, good luck to Tori Spelling in her fight with cancer.

She appears to be using a hyperbaric chamber to try and deal with her cancer. Riiiiight...

Daily Mail post pics of Shannen Doherty going shopping (as is their usual) for deadpoolers to gaze over.

Now, if she gets the shamans in too...

• Like 1