gcreptile

Shannen Doherty

Has a “desperate” Shannen Doherty turned to alternative medicines, including an assortment of “herbal remedies” to treat her stage IV breast cancer? A report recently came out that stated in addition to “more traditional treatments,” Doherty allegedly hopes her “New Age and zen” options provide a “miracle.” 

https://www.gossipcop.com/meghan-markle-runs-from-marriage-shannen-doherty-seeking-alternative-cancer-treatments-and-more-of-this-weeks-gossip/2560190

12 hours ago, BeretBleu said:

Has a “desperate” Shannen Doherty turned to alternative medicines, including an assortment of “herbal remedies” to treat her stage IV breast cancer? A report recently came out that stated in addition to “more traditional treatments,” Doherty allegedly hopes her “New Age and zen” options provide a “miracle.” 

https://www.gossipcop.com/meghan-markle-runs-from-marriage-shannen-doherty-seeking-alternative-cancer-treatments-and-more-of-this-weeks-gossip/2560190

All that weird hebal shit seemed to add a chunk onto Leah Bracknells life.  Or so we were mde to beleive.

• Like 1

I don't know, I just can't believe it. I get why people think she might die, but I just can't.

• Like 2

Looking at her Instagram she looks ok for whoever she was celebrating Christmas with. Then again anything can happen in a year or less.

C’mon Shannen my team needs a couple like you to come through

Her 50th birthday in April so I'd imagine thats some sort of target she will achieve. Looks well enough considering, if thats her real hair shes obviously not had any chemo treatment recently.

Can someone explain how type 4 cancer is not included in the rule "must not be known that the person is about to die in the near future"? Same with Trebek last year for example I don't get it they are almost easy wins

40 minutes ago, PantherZalayeta said:

Can someone explain how type 4 cancer is not included in the rule "must not be known that the person is about to die in the near future"? Same with Trebek last year for example I don't get it they are almost easy wins

"Candidates cannot be famous solely for the fact they are likely to die imminently"

Read the rules properly.

• Like 5

Shannen Doherty turns 50 today :birthday:

How old does that actually make me?

The latest news I found about her was a quarantine in Canada, where she was doing fine, focusing on health.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DoorSlammer said:

Talked about her cancer and her career in an interview with Good Morning America yesterday. Was still in good spirits and said she will keep fighting until the end.

sd.png

Doesn't look too bad. I reckon she'll see 2022. 

New Instagram post where she is having some kind of treatment and ranting about Screen Actors Guild:

image.png.ddd180a1abacf05043f8e95b19b3e2e3.png

• Like 2

Aarrgghh beaten to the punch by THREE minutes!

*tips cap to @lilham*

Now that Shannen is available, if one of our DLers marries her is it ethical to put your wife on your Deadpool team?

• Like 3

Cancer metastasized to her brain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtKfA9QLdDm

January 12, 2023. On January 5th, my ct scan showed Mets in my brain. Yesterdays video was showing the process of getting fitted for the mask which you wear during radiation to your brain. January 12, the first round of radiation took place. My fear is obvious. I am extremely claustrophobic and there was a lot going on in my life. I am fortunate as I have great doctors like Dr Amin Mirahdi and the amazing techs at cedar sinai. But that fear…. The turmoil….. the timing of it all…. This is what cancer can look like.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

Sounds like she will go either this year or next. If she is still alive for next year put her back on the list. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I tried to find out if she has that bad cancer gene mutation. If she does, she wont last a year more. But the illness seems to be moving slowly.

Average prognosis once cancer metastasizes to the brain is 3 months to a year iirc. 
I feel horrible for her, such a long battle and got cheated on by her husband when she was most in need of support. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Can't believe I dropped her for this year.it just didn't look like she was doing too badly.

• Like 1