gcreptile

Shannen Doherty

1 hour ago, Windsor said:

I hate it when people do this.

It’s up there with folk who insist that you wear bright colours at their funeral. I own no bright coloured garments! 

What are they going to do if you don't comply? Haunt you?

10 hours ago, time said:

What are they going to do if you don't comply? Haunt you?

The living would be worse than the dead…

Thankfully I don’t think any of my friends are interesting enough to want bright colours.

13 hours ago, Windsor said:

I hate it when people do this.

It’s up there with folk who insist that you wear bright colours at their funeral. I own no bright coloured garments! 

When I die I  would want people to wear black.Its supposed to be sombre not the Notting Hill Carnival.

Also the party part is the wake just get pissed at that.

26 minutes ago, Sean said:

When I die I  would want people to wear black.Its supposed to be sombre not the Notting Hill Carnival.

I'm not really fussed about what happens at mine. I also don't see the need for pallbearers - no point in being handled by muscular young men if I'm not alive to enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Master Obit said:

I'm not really fussed about what happens at mine. I also don't see the need for pallbearers - why should I wait until I'm dead to enjoy being handled by muscular men? 

images (6).jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

images (6).jpeg

Normally, stiffness is confined to just one particular area of the body in such circumstances.

• Haha 2

“After four treatments, we didn’t really see a difference and everybody wanted me to switch, and I just kinda was like, ‘We’re gonna keep going with this and see,'” Doherty said. “After the sixth, seventh treatment we really saw it breaking down the blood-brain barrier. Do I call that a miracle? Yeah. For me, that happens to be a miracle right now. That I sort of rolled the dice and said, ‘Let’s keep going.'”

At least she’s staying positive I guess. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, gcreptile said:

She shares a positive update with that new therapy, etc.. etc.. zzz..zzz....

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/shannen-doherty-shares-update-cancer-1234956450/

sounds like she’s doing alternative treatment which doesn’t actually work and she’s fooling herself while the cancer keeps growing. Also cancer in her brain? I’d be surprised if she lasted the year

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, odeon said:

sounds like she’s doing alternative treatment which doesn’t actually work and she’s fooling herself while the cancer keeps growing. Also cancer in her brain? I’d be surprised if she lasted the year

5th in the DDP Drop 40 with 155 teams standing to cash in

LOADS of people would be amazed if she made next year's competition

• Like 1

Last month, Doherty shared a “miraculous” health update in her years-long battle with cancer, describing a new kind of treatment that feels like God “is intervening”.

“I’m on a new cancer infusion and after four treatments, we didn’t really see a difference and everybody wanted me to switch, and I just kinda was like, ‘We’re gonna keep going with this and see,’ she said on an episode of her podcast.

“And yeah, after the sixth or seventh treatment, we really saw it breaking down the blood-brain barrier.”   Shannen Doherty opens up on how cancer diagnosis affected filming of horror movie ‘Bethany’ (msn.com)

• Like 1

New on Cameo!

Maybe the committee was right to pass on her this year. She could very well see 2025. However, her inclusion on Cameo is likely for the purpose of helping pay medical costs.

• Like 1

Worth an update for sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1