I'm ready to post that, but I'll patiently wait till 5 to start the topic.

• Like 1

Butter and parmesan? Not impressed.

Oh yesss, especially if you melt a little Marmite in with the butter. Soooo tasty.

On this day in DDP history, the eventual contendors of may years in question looked like this...

1. Spade Cooley 44
  2. Sir Creep 42
  3. Heading Nowhere 25
  4. DDT 22
  5. Death Impends 19
  6. Pan Breed 19
  7. Gcreptile 15

1. Death Impends 15
  2. Spade Cooley 15
  3. DDT 12

1. Spade Cooley 16
  2. DDT - 12

1. Octopus of Odstock 23
  2. DDT 7
  3. Death Impends 7

1. DDT 18

1. DDT 24

OoO, Rot in Hell John, Canadian Paul, If I’m Spared Myself, Impaled all on 0

1. Heaven Knows they’re miserable now – 43
  2. Tonight Matthew 11
  3. DDT 11
  4. No Noose is Good Noose 11
  5. Master Mind 11
  6. Impaled on the Antlers 11

1. Wormer he’s a dead man 11
  2. DDT 5
  3. Canadian Paul 5
  4. Godots Waiting List 5

1. Meet your maker 26
  2. Rotten Ali 17

1. Go Fish 10
  2. Meet your maker and Rotten Ali, both 5
  • Like 5

This year apparently is a very slow-moving affair. I guess the current virtual leader is the team that made Jimmy Snuka its joker - so that's 20 pts.

• Like 1

This year apparently is a very slow-moving affair. I guess the current virtual leader is the team that made Jimmy Snuka its joker - so that's 20 pts.

It is, but unlike 2014 and 2010 it has the sense of the quiet before the storm to me. An awful lot of proper topplers, just a case of when.

• Like 3

I suspect this year will be one where mid-to-late year comes heavily into play. There's still a batch of folk - Coward, Nevin, most Shameless-type picks - who I can't see surviving the first quarter, but there's also plenty of "could go tomorrow, could go in November" names, along with a handful of the "50/50 to die this year, but if they do go it'll be in the later months" variety.

Though then again, that final category was how I felt about Farren, Ford, and Cruyff last year...

• Like 1

Aye. Just for the future LOLs.

• Downie - feels like a March time death for me, ala Joey Feek.
  • Al-Baghadi - could be any time or no time, probably when its entirely unexpected.
  • Alan Aspin - before March.
  • Leah Bracknell - August
  • Colin Butts - October/November
  • Errol Christie - April
  • Sara Coward - March
  • Rayya Elias - July
  • Greg Gilbert - If he goes, November/December time.
  • Anna Holmlund - don't think she will now.
  • Sasha Lakovic - February.
  • Tracy McGiffin - July ala Bernie.
  • Catherine Nevin - March
  • Simon Ricketts - May
  • Dr Mark Sims - before end of January
  • Stefan Karl - If he goes, December.
  • Steve Sumner - May
  • Ben Suisala - April (ala Ms Hill)
  • Joost van der Westhuizen - if he goes November/December time.
  • Paul van Zandvliet - March
  • Smith Hart - December
  • Paul McGill - March
  • Peter Skellern - October
  • Steve Hewlett - feels a October onwards...
  • Lisa Magill - February
  • Colin Meads - August after some WTF from posters.
  • Rena Salmon - 2030.
  • Valerie Spiridinov - December
  • John Wetton - April
  • Sara Hankins - about 3 hours after DI's executee dies on the Deathrace...
  • King Michael - sometime around April.

Tagged as while in response to DI, not Stats.

What about Briggs and Clark? They're certs as well

What about Briggs and Clark? They're certs as well

I don't know their cases to pretend to give an estimate. Ditto Brokenshire, and all the others not on my shortlist...

As asked for elsewhere, Deathlist picks since 1996 that weren't a DDP hit.

1. 1996 – Glyn Worsnip, Timothy Leary,
  2. 1997 – Hastings Banda, Burgess Meredith, Jeffrey Bernard, Jacques Cousteau
  3. 1998 – Lew Grade, Joan Hickson, Helen Wills Moody
  4. 1999 - Quentin Crisp, Deryck Guyler, Alf Ramsey, Lord Denning
  5. 2000 – Don Budge,
  6. 2001 – Brother Theodore, Stanley Kramer
  7. 2002 –W Clement Stone, Joe Bonanno, Chuck Jones
  8. 2003 – Elia Kazan, Hardy Amies
  9. 2004 – Lord Scarman
  10. 2009 – Vincent O’Brien
  • Like 1

And all of the Deathlist 50 for 2017 are picked in the 2017 DDP.

Don Budge is a big surprise, iirc he was clearly on the way out as the new year rolled around and was a de rigeur pick on Stiffs and the US dead pools at the time?

He had a car crash in late December 99 and was in a bad way according to the main page, but 2000 was back when the DDP only had about 30 hits a year. Notably as soon as the Deathlist wins the DDP, the hit rate shoots up and there's only one non DDP/Deathlist crossover hit after that.

On this day (using only the final contenders per year...)

1. Spade Cooley 52
  2. Sir Creep 52
  3. Death Impends 37
  4. Heading Nowhere 33
  5. Gcreptile 32
  6. Pan Breed 29
  7. Golden slumbers 24
  8. DDT 22

Key moments so far: Spade nabbing Grizzly due to a hunting lodge newsletter, DDT’s slow start (it wasn’t slow for much longer though), Sir Creep’s dazzling start, and some Glaswegian chap blowing the DDP by not picking Monty Brinsom and Geoffrey Hudgens, and not even realising it at the time...

1. Death Impends 20
  2. Spade Cooley 15
  3. DDT 12

Key moments so far: DDT nabbed 12 points on a unique dying terrorist (that wouldn’t happen nowadays!), and DI took an early lead with a pair of really old picks. Age, jokers and timing was to prove crucial in 2015.

1. Spade Cooley 35
  2. DDT 12
  3. Drunkasaskunk 12

Key moments so far: This was the year Spade put everyone's research to blame, with an early insurmountable lead (as it turned out) based on a conductor, a famous for dying case that no one else twigged, some chap off the radio and an American poet – one unique and three people picked by less than five people each.

1. OoO 37
  2. Crossing the Styx 26
  3. This Mortail Coil 22
  4. DDT 21
  5. Death Impends 14

Key moments so far: Odstock had exploded into an early lead, and looked unstoppable in the early going. Crossing the Styx, previously a theme team, were his nearest challengers, and This Mortal Coil had made an early start. In fact, TMC had nabbed OoO’s joker, preventing it being a unique – those 6 points and one somewhat crucial mistake in summer were to prove unexpectedly game changing at this point in time. As for Spade? He had 7 points. Probably needed to wait till next year...

1. DDT 24
  2. Norfolk and Good 7

1. DDT 38

I think his nearest challengers (in the loosest sense of the word, him finishing 31 points ahead of the rest) were asking TMIB if it was time to start yet...

1. Canadian Paul 23
  2. DDT 16
  3. OoO 14
  4. Banshees 14
  5. Tonight Matthew 14
  6. Rot in Hell John 7
  7. If I’m Spared Myself, Of Course 7
  8. Impaled on the Antlers 7

We finally had a title race of sorts! DDT only got 6 picks all year, but such is 2010 he’s ahead of all the final contenders at this point. OoO was the only one of that years top 7 not to pick Zelda Rubinstein, whose death brought some life into the game. But then OoO nabbed 14 points on Dr Willie Stanton – remember that case? In a very slow moving DDP, jokers proved crucial. Canadian Paul with the early lead among the contenders, and a big beast of the Deathlist forum at that time, though soon to leave deadpooling due to real life commitments.

Can’t help but feel the sedate and leisurely 2010 DDP was a right rotten outlier for a new host. Bit like taking your kid to see your no hopers during a promotion season, and they become fans thinking it’s always like this...

1. Heaven Knows They’re Miserable Now – 53
  2. DDT – 21
  3. No Noose is Good Noose – 21
  4. Banshees – 21
  5. Tonight Matthew 11
  6. Impaled on the Antlers – 11

Shame about the lack of a title race here, HKTMN must have the whole thing sewn up...

1. The Man in Black 35
  2. DDT 26
  3. Godot’s Waiting List 26
  4. Wormer 20
  5. Canadian Paul 18
  6. Banshees 18

TMIB nabbed 6 hits by this point, including 2 uniques, and was 48 hours off one of the great scoops – a terminally ill Hollywood A-lister which had managed to go under the radar of the Deathlist forum, the Deathlist itself, and all but one random other DDP team. Roy Scheider if you were wondering... DDT being so close with only 3 picks dead and a whole host of toppling terminals left was ominous enough...

Might continue on this at the start of each month this year if I find the time, some of it is unexpectedly fascinating. Poor HKTMN though, that's going to be an incredible collapse...

• Like 1

1. Canadian Paul 23
  2. DDT 16
  3. OoO 14
  4. Banshees 14
  5. Tonight Matthew 14
  6. Rot in Hell John 7
  7. If I’m Spared Myself, Of Course 7
  8. Impaled on the Antlers 7

We finally had a title race of sorts! DDT only got 6 picks all year, but such is 2010 he’s ahead of all the final contenders at this point. OoO was the only one of that years top 7 not to pick Zelda Rubinstein, whose death brought some life into the game. But then OoO nabbed 14 points on Dr Willie Stanton – remember that case? In a very slow moving DDP, jokers proved crucial. Canadian Paul with the early lead among the contenders, and a big beast of the Deathlist forum at that time, though soon to leave deadpooling due to real life commitments.

Can’t help but feel the sedate and leisurely 2010 DDP was a right rotten outlier for a new host. Bit like taking your kid to see your no hopers during a promotion season, and they become fans thinking it’s always like this...

A little later I had my finest moment - topping the DDP table with 31 points. Never repeated since.

I still have the screenshot .... :lol:

• Like 4

• Canadian Paul 23
  • DDT 16
  • OoO 14
  • Banshees 14
  • Tonight Matthew 14
  • Rot in Hell John 7
  • If I’m Spared Myself, Of Course 7
  • Impaled on the Antlers 7

A little later I had my finest moment - topping the DDP table with 31 points. Never repeated since.

I still have the screenshot .... :lol:

I kept a screenshot of when I went 47 points clear in 2011. At the time I thought I was a bit of a freak, but now realise everybody else just needed to raise their game.

Nice to see my name appear on all the lists going back to 2008...The other stat I like is that I've led (if now won) the DDP in seven out of the last nine years, although I'm unlikely to do it again this year. One more random stat, I've scored a unique pick seven years in a row and I'm really hoping to extend that record

• Like 1

So 2016 was not an exception at the top, but more by the breadth of it.

But this breadth will increase this year again.

Edit: Ah, Shameless isn't in there. I should have made a screenshot of the moment I had 2 teams in the top 5.

Right, Joey was alluding about this a few days ago, asking if Joost van der Westhuizen was the youngest Deathlist hit. Which got me wondering.

Deathlist hits (Segovia to van der Westhuizen) mapped out by age at death.

1. 105 – Brooke Astor
  2. 104 – Rose Kennedy, Oscar Niemeyer, Luise Rainer
  3. 102 – Dame Ninette de Valois, Princess Alice, Charles Lane, Albert Hofmann
  4. 101 – Queen Mother, Leni Riefenstahl
  5. 100 – George Burns, Lord Denning, W Clement Stone, Bob Hope, Strom Thurmond, Stanley Kunitz, Claude Levi-Strauss, Erich Priebke, Chapman Pincher, Joao Havelange
  6. 99 – Dr Hastings Banda, Max Schmeling, Zsa Zsa Gabor
  7. 98 – Barbara Cartland, Tony Martin, Anna Wing, Eli Wallach, Gough Whitlam, Denis Healey, Kirk Kerkorian
  8. 97 – Gene Sarazen, Joseph Bonanno, Estee Lauder, Sister Lucia, Sir John Mills, Ernest Gallo, Karl Malden, Peter O’Sullevan
  9. 96 – Kitty Godfree, John Gielgud, Katharine Hepburn, Fay Wray, Simon Wiesenthal, Michael Foot, Harry Morgan, Yitzhak Shamir, Helmut Schmidt, Al Molinaro, Richard Adams, Cliff Michelmore
  10. 95 – Lord Longford, Billy Wilder, Edward Teller, Henri Cartier-Bresson, Alistair Cooke, Joseph Barbera, Mark Felt, Norman Wisdom, Michael Gough, Herbert Lom, Nelson Mandela, Maureen O’Hara, Liz Smith
  11. 94 – Andres Segovia, Bunny Austin, Brother Theodore, Lord Hailsham, Lionel Hampton, Elia Kazan, Artie Shaw, Queen Juliana, Gretchen Franklin, Milton Freidman, Byron Nelson, Lady Bird Johnson, Bill Deedes, Mikhail Kalashnikov, Patty Andrews, PD James, Abe Vigoda, Nancy Reagan
  12. 93 – Dilys Powell, Milton Berle, Hardy Amies, Ronald Reagan, Lord Scarman, Gerald Ford, Richard Widmark, Betty Ford, Mickey Rooney, Patrick Macnee, Sir Christopher Lee, Boutros Boutros-Ghali
  13. 92 – Alec Douglas-Home, Deng Xiaoping, Helen Wills Moody, Joan Hickson, EW Swanton, Don Bradman, Jim Callaghan, Rosa Parks, Walter Cronkite, Vincent O’Brien, Clive Dunn
  14. 91 – Catherine Cookson, Lew Grade, Mary Whitehouse, Dame Thora Hird, John Profumo, Augusto Pinochet, Dino de Laurentiis, JD Salinger, Ray Bradbury, John Demjanjuk, Sid Caesar
  15. 90 – Marlene Dietrich, Harold Larwood, Quentin Crisp, Douglas Fairbanks Jr, William Hanna, PW Botha, Arthur C Clarke, George Cole, Fidel Castro
  16. 89 – Jimmy Stewart, Burgess Meredith, Chuck Jones, Sam Snead, Red Adair, Sir Ted Heath, Ingmar Bergman, Aleksandr Solzhenitysn, Ludovic Kennedy, Eric Sykes, Lauren Bacall, BB King
  17. 88 – Denis Thatcher, Caspar Weinberger, Ian Smith, Kurt Waldheim, Sir Edmund Hillary, Blake Edwards, Ian Paisley, Bhumibol Adulyadej
  18. 87 – Mother Theresa, Jacques Cousteau, Stanley Kramer, Gregory Peck, Margaret Thatcher
  19. 86 – Roy Rogers, Victor Mature, Jesse Helms, Suharto, Francis Pym, John Forbes Nash
  20. 85 – Deryck Guyler, Stanley Matthews, James Doohan
  21. 84 – Salvador Dali, Greta Garbo, Dan Maskell, Joe DiMaggio, Don Budge, Pope John Paul II, Charlton Heston, Ronnie Biggs
  22. 83 – Ginger Rogers, William Buroughs, Spike Milligan, Aaron Spelling, Leonard Nimoy
  23. 82 – Kim Il-Sung, Frank Sinatra, Rodney Dangerfield, Peter Ustinov, Al Lewis, Cyril Smith, Casey Kasem
  24. 81 – Erich Honecker, Brian Johnston, Richard Nixon, Jackie Mann, Peter O’Toole
  25. 80 – Burt Lancaster, Idi Amin, William Rehnquist, Charles Haughey, George Melly, Mary Tyler Moore
  26. 79 – Francois Mitterand, Sir Alf Ramsey, Walter Matthau, Sir Harry Secombe, Bo Diddley, Elizabeth Taylor
  27. 78 – Terry-Thomas, Dean Martin, Harold Pinter, Robert Novak
  28. 77 – Andreas Papandreou, Charles Schulz, Ted Kennedy, Michael Winner
  29. 76 – Sir Bobby Robson, Diana Wynne Jones
  30. 75 – Timothy Leary
  31. 74 – Dennis Hopper, Muhammad Ali
  32. 73 – Ernie Wise, Sydney Pollack, Etta James
  33. 72 – Telly Savalas, Pol Pot, Lou Rawls, Levi Stubbs
  34. 71 – Johnny Cash, Bill Tarmey, Reg Presley
  35. 70 – James Earl Ray, Kim Jong-il, Sir Henry Cecil
  36. 69 – Sir Michael Havers
  37. 68 – Paul Eddington, Chris Woodhead
  38. 67 – Sugar Ray Robinson
  39. 66 – Mobutu Sese Seko, Dudley Moore
  40. 65 – Jeffrey Bernard, Richard Pryor, Tammy Faye Messner, Wendy Richard
  41. 63 – Audrey Hepburn, King Hussein of Jordan, Gerry Rafferty
  42. 62 – Les Dawson, Roy Castle, Dai Llewellyn, Robin Gibb
  43. 61 – Susan Atkins
  44. 60 – Abdelbaset al-Megrahi
  45. 59 – Bill Bixby, Sam Simon
  46. 58 – Simon MacCorkindale, Hugo Chavez
  47. 57 – Glyn Worsnip, Ian Dury, Patrick Swayze
  48. 56 – Warren Zevon
  49. 54 – Jill Ireland, Rudolf Nureyev
  50. 53 – Martin Crowe
  51. 52 – Derek Jarman, Barry Sheene, Bernie Nolan
  52. 50 – Kenny Everett, Laurent Fignon
  53. 49 – Arthur Ashe
  54. 47 – Ray Moore, John Diamond
  55. 45 – Simon Cadell, Joost van der Westhuizen
  56. 44 – John Curry, Tim Gullikson
  57. 43 – Helen Rollason
  • Like 8

TMIB nabbed 6 hits by this point, including 2 uniques, and was 48 hours off one of the great scoops – a terminally ill Hollywood A-lister which had managed to go under the radar of the Deathlist forum, the Deathlist itself, and all but one random other DDP team. Roy Scheider if you were wondering... DDT being so close with only 3 picks dead and a whole host of toppling terminals left was ominous enough...

Schieder was probably my greatest individual hit and 2008 my best year (although I finished in 6th, one place below my debut year in 2006). That was pure research snagging him. I was proud of the Rowan Ayers pick as I was a big fan of his son, Kevin...I never returned to that kind of form again.

Schieder was probably my greatest individual hit and 2008 my best year (although I finished in 6th, one place below my debut year in 2006). That was pure research snagging him. I was proud of the Rowan Ayers pick as I was a big fan of his son, Kevin...I never returned to that kind of form again.

Quite embarrassingly, I've never twigged that family connection before!

And yeah, you got a bit distracted by becoming The Keeper of Traken!

Note for Non-Whovians: The Keeper of Traken dealt with all the mind numbing boring stuff and conflict on his aforementioned planet so everyone got to enjoy the prosperity and fun. Then the Master killed him, while also destroying the entire planet, and its solar system, which is where this analogy turns unintentionally dark...

• Like 1

As I found my word file from last year and was updating it, here's the top 50 DDP points totals (to 26/2/2017).

1.       David Quantick’s Showbiz Pals (2016) – 155

2.       Heading Nowhere (2016) – 150

3.       The Living End (2016) – 148

4.       Thomas Jefferson Survives (2016) – 145

5.       Pan Breed (2016) – 139

6.       Crossing the Styx (2016) – 130

7.       Golden Slumbers (2016) – 129

8.       The Love Boat (2016) – 119

9.       Poochie (2016) – 117

10.   Cancerous Hatred (2016) - 116

11.   The Living End (2011) 112

12.   DQSP (2013) 111

13.   Meet your Maker (2007) 109

14.   Deceased Hose (2016) 109

15.   The Living End (2008) 108

16.   DQSP (2014) 108

17.   Tonight Matthew (2009) 107

18.   DDP Tofoa (2016) 105

19.   The Living End (2012) 104

20.   Octopus of Odstock (2013) 103

21.   Godot’s Waiting List (2008) 102

22.   Buckets of Blood (2016) 101

23.   Stab in the Dark (2007) 101

24.   Master Mind (2011) 101

25.   Crossing the Styx (2013) 101

26.   Tonight Matthew (2016) 100

27.   Impaled on the Antlers of Doom (2009) 99

28.   No Noose is Good Noose (2009) 99

29.   Thomas Jefferson Survives (2013) 99

30.   New Years and Drinks All Night (2016) 99

31.   Wormer etc (2008) 98

32.   Ethnic Cleansing (2009) 98

33.   The Living End (2013) 98

34.   This Mortal Coil (2013) 98

35.   DQSP (2015) 98

36.   GOLDEN SLUMBERS (2017) 98

37.   Heaven Knows they’re miserable now (2009) 97

38.   The Living End (2009) 97

39.   Heading Nowhere (2013) 97

40.   Stone Dead Cert (2016) 97

41.   Stardust (2013) 97

42.   The Living End (2015) 96

43.   Dead Ends (2016) 96

44.   Canadian Paul (2008) 95

45.   Going Underground (2016) 95

46.   I Will not die its the world that will end (2016) 95

47.   Drunkasaskunk (2014) 94

48.   Thomas Jefferson Survives (2015) 94

49.   Shaun of the Dead (2016) 94

50.   Going Underground (2013) 93

2016 sort of blew this up.

• Like 1

I was wondering if this would be worth it's own thread for casual checking/bragging rights, but I'm rather phobic of starting threads, so I'll just put it here.

The Deathlist Forum Deadpool Hall of Fame

Hartlepool Deadlypool

2006 – Football Fan

2007 – Football Fan

2008 - ?

2009 – Why Not? (whoever they were)

2010 – MaryportFuncity

2011 – MaryportFunCity

2012 – The Unknown Man

2013 – Bert Trautman

2014  - Estuarian Float

2015 – Captain Chorizo

2016 - Maryportfuncity

I once led the Hartlepool Deadlypool for 5 whole days – 9th Jan to 14th Jan 2012 – between the deaths of Malam Bacai Sanha and Dame Lesley Strathie.

DDP (since forum opened)

2004 – The Deathlist Committee (Grim Reaper/Statto/Welshman/others)

2005 – (Fallen Sparrow)

2006 – Football Fan

2007 – Football Fan

2008 - DDT

2009 – (Tonight Matthew, I’m Going to be Badly-torn Boy)

2010 – Octopus of Odstock

2011 – DDT

2012 – DDT

2013 – Spade Cooley

2014 – Spade Cooley

2015 – Spade Cooley

2016 – Spade Cooley

Scavenger Hunt Deadpool

I(2016/17) – TBD

Windy City Deadpool

2016/17 – TBD

Hare’s Death Pool

2014 – Rotten Ali

2015 – Toast

2016 – Gcreptile

Deathrace

2009 – Raskolnikov

2010 – N/A due to lack of death

2011 – DDT

2012 – Spade Cooley

2013 – DDT

2014 – Death Impends

2015 – msc

2016 – DDT

2017 – Death Impends

Shaun’s Death by Numbers

2015 – Sir Creep

2016 – DDT

By Election Bingo

2015-2020 Parliament – TBD

Advent Avalanche

2016: Death Impends

The Midsummer Dead Pool

2016: Spade Cooley

Inverse Dead Pool

2011 – Garn2

2012 – Estuarian Float

2013 – N/A (didn’t happen due to change of host)

2014 – Bibliogryphon

2015 – Death Impends

2016 – Pedro67

Half Year Deadpool

2010 – Windsor

Kentucky Derby Dead Pool

2014 – Dr Zorders

Predict the Paper

2012 – Paul Bearer

Others can fill in the sizeable gaps but I thought something like this might be useful, so it's a start.

• Like 4

On 08/02/2017 at 09:45, msc said:

Might continue on this at the start of each month this year if I find the time, some of it is unexpectedly fascinating. Poor HKTMN though, that's going to be an incredible collapse...

March variant then.

Death Impends 80

Heading Nowhere 77

DDT 72

Pan Breed 72

Spade Cooley 71

Sir Creep 71

Bert 62

Gcreptile 61

Crossing the Styx 45

A shake up in that quiet year, as Death Impends and a host of others cashed in big joker points on Ms Feek, including yours truly who was “proper gobsmacked” at such a lofty position in the table. Phil Gartside’s death was a very rare case of all the chasers bar Spade guessing the outcome of a private battle correctly. Louise Plowright, only picked by DDT and Bert of the main contenders, was another What If.

Death Impends 34

Spade Cooley 32

DDT 19

The game was chugging away, with all 3 picking Bob Benmosche. Spade made up a fair bit of the gap with Ahmad “Real” Givens, who just seems like a quintessential Spade Cooley pick, really!

Spade Cooley 35

DDT 22

Drunkasaskunk 19

DDT didn’t have a great 2014 but he still pulled a unique hit on a Belgian opera director to remain in contention early. Also in the unique game was Drunkasaskunk with a really old Scottish painter.

OoO 69

DDT 55

Death Impends 55

Crossing the Styx 51

This Mortail Coil 39

Spade Cooley 22

I’ll be honest, I stopped paying attention to the DDP this year as I was doing fucking shite, and took Odstock’s victory as fait accompli, so when people started congratulating Spade I was highly confused. The above helps show why...  Death Impends got his first unique (Tony Sheridan).

‘arry-Kiri 35

Spade Cooley 33

DDT 24

Norfolk and Good 13

‘appy ‘arry’s lot took the lead, and scored on Frank Carson, a Deathlist 2012 tip by yours truly. They ignored him and my other one, Sid Waddell, who I’m sure paid their faith back handsomely...

1. DDT 38

DDT had a quiet month. I think a challenger came with 20 points of him at one point...

If I’m Spared Myself of Course 31

Canadian Paul 23

Tonight Matthew 22

‘arry-Kiri 17

DDT 16

Rot in Hell John 15

Impaled on the Antlers 15

Banshees 14

OoO 14

It’s a lead among the contenders for Toast! She had a unique dying restaurant owner in her team.

Heaven Knows They’re Miserable Now – 61

DDT – 55

Banshees 29

No Noose is Good Noose – 21

Tonight Matthew 19

Impaled on the Antlers – 19

HKTMN racks up another hit with Wendy Richard. Procession...

Or it would be if DDT hadn’t picked up a 26 point joker!

Godot’s Waiting List 58

The Man in Black 57

DDT 52

Banshees 27

Canadian Paul 24

Wormer 20

TMIB nabbed 9 hits by this point, and yet it was the Jeff Healey pick that brought DDT and Godot back into the frame.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, msc said:

If I’m Spared Myself of Course 31

Canadian Paul 23

Tonight Matthew 22

‘arry-Kiri 17

DDT 16

Rot in Hell John 15

Impaled on the Antlers 15

Banshees 14

OoO 14

It’s a lead among the contenders for Toast! She had a unique dying restaurant owner in her team.   

Yay, my finest hour!  :champagne:

Oooh, I can do this now .....

DDP scoreboard.JPG

• Like 1

DDT is the Steve Davis to Spade Cooley's Stephen Hendry.

• Like 2