I'm now thinking Marriner, Temperton, Emery, Herd, with Steve Byrd providing the outro music (Kids in America maybe). But who knows (apart from the show's producer) of course?

Marriner gets top spot with Temperton at the end. Father Gabrielle Amorth, Beryl Crockford and Proffesor Louis Herman take up the other places. No place for Emery. Enjoy the show.

So they brought Amorithe a few weeks after we predicted him

• Like 1

Another great half an hour. Special Boat Service hero, exorcist, cake eater, dolphin whisperer and finishing off with Cleethorpes' finest songster.

Marriner gets top spot with Temperton at the end. Father Gabriele Amorth, Beryl Crockford and Proffesor Louis Herman take up the other places. No place for Emery. Enjoy the show.

FTFY.

Maybe they'll cancel this week's show. Or it won't feature anyone who died in the past week. According to Wikideaths no one has died today. Maybe it's the Rapture.

Wolfgang Suschisky seems to be one to be on this weeks show. Bhumibol Adulyadej could die this week, due to multiple reports of failing health

• Like 2

Maybe they'll cancel this week's show. Or it won't feature anyone who died in the past week. According to Wikideaths no one has died today. Maybe it's the Rapture.

Filipino character actor Dick Israel not a big enough name for you?

I thought that was the name for Jeremy Corbyn's foreign policy.

• Like 5

Dick wasn't out when I looked.

Dick wasn't out when I looked.

Or else I hadn't spotted Dick.

• Like 1

Bhumibol will very likely headline this weeks show

Dario Fo is very Radio 4.

Aye but a king is a king and the 70 years is enough of a reason to tell the other one to Fo off to the supporting cast

• Like 1

Bhumibol followed by Fo I reckon, with 3 from the reserve list of 3/4 months ago.

Pretty much as predicted (without the actual names of course). Bhumibol, Fo and then Jean Bloxham, Andrew Vicari and Don Buchla from the archive. Enjoy the show.

Another interesting show. Bhumibol shot his brother, Fo bought blackcabs, Bloxham liked speed, Vicari was a party animal and Buchla had a sense of humour (honest).

• Like 1

Jean Alexander a shoo in for the headline act (unless ......). But who else? Been a bit thin since last week. Maybe Ann Emery finally makes it. Can't see any room for a filipino dick though.

• Like 1

Former King of Rwanda and the Tory MP I guess, but it's early in the week....

I'm thinking Alexander, Chess, Gary Sprake, maybe Dave Colclough and as a throwaway Valerie Hunter Gordon.

I'm thinking Alexander, Chess, Gary Sprake, maybe Dave Colclough and as a throwaway Valerie Hunter Gordon.

I presume they won't want to do Emery and Alexander in the same episode.

Having held her back thus far I'm assuming not, but who knows (unless you're the producer of the show).

Having held her back thus far I'm assuming not, but who knows (unless you're the producer of the show).

No but I do think they should do a TV version. One evening a week. I am thinking Sunday on BBC4. They should start at about 9pm with a Last Word type show where they show 4 x 15 minute min bios for four recently deceased celeb followed by a TV show or movie closely associated with one of them and then finally late into the night they have the Deathlist show where we look at the whole issue from an irreverent and competition based format.

Is there anything better on?

• Like 2

No but I do think they should do a TV version. One evening a week. I am thinking Sunday on BBC4. They should start at about 9pm with a Last Word type show where they show 4 x 15 minute min bios for four recently deceased celeb followed by a TV show or movie closely associated with one of them and then finally late into the night they have the Deathlist show where we look at the whole issue from an irreverent and competition based format.

Is there anything better on?

I like it. Let's work up a pitch. Can't see the BBC taking it though even if we avoid cancer mums.

• Like 1