Sign in to follow this  
MadMac

Elaine Stritch And Donald Sinden

http://www.theguardi...n-dies-aged-90. British stage and screen actor Donald Sinden dies aged 90.

Odd. I just yesterday noticed they started showing "Never the Twain" on ITV3( or 4 or whatever). Must be the first time they've aired that in ages.

I guess you could say now with this news it's....... Never The Twain Again? (Maybe I should just leave the puns to those who actually got to watch that tripe..)

If Windsor Davies goes you've got a conspiracy. And more reruns unfortunately.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

If Donald died because of Elaine Stritches passing who is next? Windsor Davies or George Cole? (They appeared together on Midsomer Murders 4 yeRs ago )

When I heard Donald Sinden has died I could only think about the "Someone famous has died.." Spitting Image sketch where Donald was phoning all his luvvie chums to see if they were still alive...

• Like 3

When I heard Donald Sinden has died I could only think about the "Someone famous has died.." Spitting Image sketch where Donald was phoning all his luvvie chums to see if they were still alive...

• Like 6

I was gunna post that but thought I'd leave it to one of you oldsters who actually "remember" that sketch. Not that I'm saying you're old or anything, just..... yeah I am actually

*runs*

I was gunna post that but thought I'd leave it to one of you oldsters who actually "remember" that sketch. Not that I'm saying you're old or anything, just..... yeah I am actually

*runs*

Oh shut up Doogie!

• Like 1