msc

Who'll Be Last One Standing?

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/25/2017 at 13:43, CoffinLodger said:

I think Billy Graham will be last one standing because I'm convinced he'll only go on the Day of Judgement ! (which could be soon with Trump in the White House!)

Nope. 

Come on Olivia. You only need to outlast Kirk and Vera now...

• Like 1

Given I seem to have jinxed Zsa Zsa, Lamotta and Castro into an early grave here, I'll say Kirk Douglas.

Rooting for Olivia de Havilland to reach a crazy age like 124 though, and for her to be on the Deathlist each year...

Only just saw this. I will vote for Vera.

Why isn't Peter Falk a possible selection?

3 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Why isn't Peter Falk a possible selection?

Cmme forgot to put him on the 2016 list (which this thread was based on), if you can believe such an oversight.

• Like 1

It'll be Vera Lynn.

But isn't it weird that Castro, Domino, and LaMotta were some of the first to go even though they were the youngest of options?

Kirk and Olivia will die before Vera, though I don't know where, don't know when.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

WOHOOO WE HAVE A THREESOME! ;):party: The first DL in which all 3 appeared was in 2007. :nerd: Kirk Douglas was already a bit of a DL veteran by then, while Olivia & Vera were relatively new. From March to July of that year, all of them were exactly 90 years old. And here they are, 11 years later! :wheelchair:

I'm Team Olivia (big shocker, eh?), but Vera Lynn is a worthy opponent. What about Kirk? Well, there is no way that the :ghost2: of :clivedunn: will allow Kirk Douglas to live to see 2019 and become the person with the most DL appearances. :burnash:

Oh, and RIP to Billy Graham, the best wrestler-preacher hybrid to ever live. You truly were a superstar, aahaha. :pop:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just voted for Vera Lynn a little late, but I'd put money on her outliving Douglas and Havilland! 

Actually, Havilland might live longer... Hmmm. Interesting poll. 

And the winner is...

Close it, close it, close it, close it....

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Close it, close it, close it, close it....

Olivia outlives all the younger whippersnappers! :D

Well done to the indomitable Olivia de Havilland and her numerous pickers, especially Joey, Unknown Man, RadGuy, Predictor, Davey Jones' Locker, ImNotHades, Deathtreat23 who went for her before any of the other candidates were dead

Thread closed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1