7 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

You have a good point there. Live while you can my friend. Time goes by so fast and before you know it folk start to Ask you when are you thinking about retiring! I still feel like I am 19 years old inside. Have a great day.

Ne ne nenenenene ne ne nineteen is my age too.

Unfortunately, what I see in the mirror isnt!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Ne ne nenenenene ne ne nineteen is my age too.

Unfortunately, what I see in the mirror isnt!

My mirror is crap it makes me look fat with grey hair.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

One of the more popular conspiracy theories going around is that the Earth will be invaded this September by aliens - thus stopping Brexit. Others say it will be a war of Hollograms (sp.), in other words a staged event. Wonder how this new spaceship will fit in? 

25 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

One of the more popular conspiracy theories going around is that the Earth will be invaded this September by aliens - thus stopping Brexit. Others say it will be a war of Hollograms (sp.), in other words a staged event. Wonder how this new spaceship will fit in? 

Well, whatever happens, it wont matter to you because you are Norwegian and therefore neutral. :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, whatever happens, it wont matter to you because you are Norwegian and therefore neutral. :D

Unfortunately one of our former Prime Ministers, Jens Stoltenberg, heads up NATO for the time-being. We have only 5,000 active soldiers or so at any given time. (Lots of Home Guards though.) We send soldiers on Peace-Keeping duties once in a while. Basically Norway only pays the bills though. Tell the aliens the check is in the Mail.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

The aliens would do a better job of running the planet than us!

Even if the aliens were benign but authoritative and shared their technology and cleaned up the planet and brought peace and prosperity there would still be a faction who wanted to take back control

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Even if the aliens were benign but authoritative and shared their technology and cleaned up the planet and brought peace and prosperity there would still be a faction who wanted to take back control

So a dictatorship is ok so long as they bring prosperity and clean up the Planet?

Hmmm.

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

So a dictatorship is ok so long as they bring prosperity and clean up the Planet?

Hmmm.

I didn't use the word dictatorship.

1 hour ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I didn't use the word dictatorship.

'Authoritative' sounds close enough. ;)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

'Authoritative' sounds close enough. ;)

I just wanted to distinguish them from the aliens who want to devour our nubile virgins or enslave us to mine out the core of the planet. :D

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I just wanted to distinguish them from the aliens who want to devour our nubile virgins or enslave us to mine out the core of the planet. :D

Thats them fucked then.

There arent any left!! :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Thats them fucked then.

Joey & MK?

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Joey & MK?

Well, if you dont count crusty socks, then yes!!:lol:

< cough >

13 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

• Like 2

Heard a promising interview the other day with a former Imperialist military bod. Basically he said the Arms Race is back on, big stylee.... and the yanks are behind. Well behind. Soviets might have less aircraft carriers than Brazil, but they don't need them. Almost at the testing stage for missiles using SCRAM engines.... Mach 4-6. Game over Yankees. 

On 4/4/2017 at 12:20, charon said:

Heard a promising interview the other day with a former Imperialist military bod. Basically he said the Arms Race is back on, big stylee.... and the yanks are behind. Well behind. Soviets might have less aircraft carriers than Brazil, but they don't need them. Almost at the testing stage for missiles using SCRAM engines.... Mach 4-6. Game over Yankees. 

The thing about an arms race...a whole bunch of countries have the only thing that matters.

• Like 1

CA, in this instance, only one country would have what matters... Trump been losing votes right,  right and centre right, needs a win. Been sabre rattling at China over Best Korea, so at the end of dinner with their PM their Syria attack is announced. Cunts. Same as every other do-gooder in Power <Burma, looking at you here> , they do not give a shit about civilians. Its an excuse. I don't want the Ruskies to shoot down a couple of warplanes, I want them to vaporise the fucking ships that launched 59 ( fifty fucking nine) missiles at the general area. Nice to see this article has now been suppressed...https://web.archive.org/web/20161126041342/http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http:/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

• Like 1

On 30/03/2017 at 18:02, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Thats them fucked then.

Hi :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Hi :)

Well........................:lol:

• Like 1