Nae worries.

• Like 2

The US just dropped the MOAB bomb on a ISIS base in Afghanistan. Beware NORTH Korea: your turn is coming. 

16 hours ago, msc said:

Nae worries.

This brings back a lot of memories. Thanks.

We're all rabbits, but some of us know that running serves no purpose.

So we're all going to die on Saturday.  Fucking typical, I've got tickets for Iron Maiden next month. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

So we're all going to die on Saturday.  Fucking typical, I've got tickets for Iron Maiden next month. 

Im going to watch Spurs tomorrow so WW3 can go fuck itself.

• Like 1

I've been feeling crap for weeks, so I don't really care.

It's unlikely to be anything terminal and no, I'm not obitable if it is.

• Like 1

So. Anyone lost anything large today? Car? Airplane? Carrier strike group?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarolAnn said:

So. Anyone lost anything large today? Car? Airplane? Carrier strike group?

I don't know whether to be relieved that they are not there causing trouble off NK or scared that the Trump Administration is really so utterly, dangerously incompetent.

The nations of the world spending the most to prepare for World War Three:

https://www.indy100.com/article/world-war-3-three-third-nuclear-armageddon-global-conflict-donald-trump-us-7699641

Countries with official arsenals and those with *cough cough* unofficial ownership of some through nuclear alliances:

https://www.indy100.com/article/the-map-of-where-you-need-to-go-to-survive-a-nuclear-war-7367771

What would happen in the first five years after a small exchange (India-Pakistan scenario):

https://www.indy100.com/article/russia-vladimir-putin-nuclear-war-united-states-barack-obama-dmitry-kiselyov-syria-comments-john-7358181

3 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Well its already tomorrow in Aus so thats a lie and its 8.25PM here now and no sign of any nuclear war heads criss crossing West Norfolks skies as yet.

We just need to be kept up to date by CA as today will still be today when its tomorrow here.

Something like that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well its already tomorrow in Aus so thats a lie and its 8.25PM here now and no sign of any nuclear war heads criss crossing West Norfolks skies as yet.

We just need to be kept up to date by CA as today will still be today when its tomorrow here.

Something like that.

These Reddit types can't even get film spoilers right, so I wouldn't worry about them finding out about top secret government conspiracies. :P

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Something like that.

10:43pm and my house is still standing, which is a pity because that means I still have to do laundry.

• Like 2

We've had an abundance of gunships and chinooks and all sorts of scary shit flying back and forth over our house to the Plain the last few days. I hate all this waiting around. Just blow us the fuck up or fuck off!

• Like 1

I can't wait :) , change of World Order/Chaos. Will help house prices if a 30/40% reduction in population.

1 hour ago, charon said:

I can't wait :) , change of World Order/Chaos. Will help house prices if a 30/40% reduction in population.

And they charge less for houses that are now smoking holes in the ground, for sure. 

2 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

We've had an abundance of gunships and chinooks and all sorts of scary shit flying back and forth over our house to the Plain the last few days. I hate all this waiting around. Just blow us the fuck up or fuck off!

There is a an RAF Tornado Squadron no more than 5 miles from me.

There is the USAF base at Lakenheath no more than 25 miles from me.

No more flights than usual here.

WW3 wont be happening yet Lardy.

On 4/26/2017 at 20:29, Davey Jones' Locker said:

These Reddit types can't even get film spoilers right, so I wouldn't worry about them finding out about top secret government conspiracies. :P

They did find the Boston bomber though. Oh wait....