RadGuy

American Football (And Other Yank 'sports')

On 25/01/2021 at 15:04, torbrexbones said:

Tom Brady looked good in Tampa's win yesterday, could he do it again against the Chiefs?

I think he will. For some reason i think Leonard Fournette is gonna score the first TD of the game.

• Like 1

KC 27

Tampa 24 

I fell asleep just before the kick-off and woke up again about 15 minutes after it finished.

Just watched the highlights and although Brady won, the MVP has to be the defensive line for Tamps, they just shut down Mahomes.

I guess there is something real about getting a fecal transplant of Tom Brady.

On 06/02/2021 at 02:37, Sir Creep said:

KC 27

Tampa 24 

Um, About that

On 6 February 2021 at 07:37, Sir Creep said:

KC 27

Tampa 24 

1 hour ago, xXConmanXx said:

Um, About that

Soooooo close. 

The baseball season starts on Thursday, I have my team in the Yahoo fantasy leagues and I'm looking forward to a full season of games.

If I thought there would be enough players I would start a private league for Deathlisters.

1 hour ago, torbrexbones said:

The baseball season starts on Thursday, I have my team in the Yahoo fantasy leagues and I'm looking forward to a full season of games.

If I thought there would be enough players I would start a private league for Deathlisters.

I used to do the channel 5 thing, was fun. But not since they stopped it and put Johnny Gould out to grass on crappy gameshows.

Looks like you too can participate in American Football - right there in Inverness.  They are looking for players for the local team/league.

SC

Just won TWO fantasy football championships tonight. 

• Like 2

On 29/01/2022 at 16:54, MortalCaso said:

It has since come out that they jumped the gun on this one. 

Tom Brady has not retired.

One of our posts didn’t age well.

E7EEC58C-76ED-41CB-9CA5-F9D0E935812C.jpeg

• Like 1

Haven't cared about football in a long time but I am pleased to report that the Cincy Bungles are still ringless.  Rams 23 - Bungles 20 is the final of Super Bowl Whatever-Number-They're-On-Now

The Santa Clara County Medical Examiner-Coroner’s Office ruled that former NFL player Parys Haralson died from a stroke, according to a copy of the autopsy report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

Haralson, 37, died at his home in San Jose, California on Sept. 13.

Haralson spent seven of his nine NFL seasons with the San Francisco 49ers before being traded to the New Orleans Saints, where he played parts of two seasons.
SC

College Basketball looks fun...

Sadly, I won’t be attending the Packers’ first game in the UK tomorrow, but at least I’ve seen them play in Wisconsin. Cowboy Ronnie will be there, though. You may see people with cheese on their heads staggering around London - be not alarmed.

Go Pack!

• Like 2

Detroit Lions 24-23 over the L.A.Rams

These people in Detroit losing their minds.  
30 years since their last playoff victory (and the only one in SirC’s lifetime, and he’s 60. So this is #2  @Paul Bearer Fort William hasn’t a clue what actual futility is).

Announcer on the telly said ‘if you’re a Lions fan you should text someone and let them know the Lions won…you couldn’t do that last time because texting hadn’t been invented yet.’

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Detroit Lions 24-23 over the L.A.Rams

These people in Detroit losing their minds.  
30 years since their last playoff victory (and the only one in SirC’s lifetime, and he’s 60. So this is #2  @Paul Bearer Fort William hasn’t a clue what actual futility is).

Announcer on the telly said ‘if you’re a Lions fan you should text someone and let them know the Lions won…you couldn’t do that last time because texting hadn’t been invented yet.’

As a Rams fan, that score really fucked me off big time. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

I’m a Saints fan, no dog in the fight despite my residence. Rams covered the spread if you had bet £££, not that it comforts you too much.

On 15/01/2024 at 18:39, Paul Bearer said:

At least you've won the Superbowl, I'm a Bills fan. Maybe this will finally be our year, we seem to be hitting form at the right time. Think we'll knock the Chiefs out for a change, but the Ravens will prove a bridge too far.