Davey Jones' Locker

Non-British Royals

This thread wasn't necessary--it's covered by other threads such as Aristocrats if nothing else. I guess world leaders aren't 'Political'?

But congrats you've got your name on a thread *golf handclap*

SC

• Like 1

This thread wasn't necessary--it's covered by other threads such as Aristocrats if nothing else. I guess world leaders aren't 'Political'?

SC

neither was your birth but we still have to put up with it.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

SC

Not much of an insult but it's the thought that counts.

• Like 4

SC

Not much of an insult but it's the thought that counts.

Agreed, glad to see MorbidKid put thought into a post, let's hope it's a trend.

SC

• Like 1

Please don't post her and legitimize this superfluous troll thread. We have African Despots and Political Frailty, either which would suffice.

I'm begging the Admins to move this and delete ilthe header forthwith

SirC

Please don't post her and legitimize this superfluous troll thread. We have African Despots and Political Frailty, either which would suffice.

SirC

Why don't you GTF out of here instead? Will please more people.

• Like 1

SirC

Why don't you GTF out of here instead? Will please more people.

Yes, the always charming Sir C. Making friends and influencing people.

Prince Leonard of Hutt River

The 91 year old is abdicating his throne to youngest son Graeme

Graeme on prince Leonardo!

You learn something new every day. I never heard of this at all.

Infante Henrique, Duke of Coimbra, 5th in line to the former Portuguese Throne, has died aged 67.

Let me get this right. Someone has a claim to fame because they are 5th in line to a position that hasn't existed for over 100 years? There isn't a Portuguese reality show for would be monarchs by any chance is there?

• Like 1

On 15/02/2017 at 19:24, rockhopperpenguin said:

On 15/02/2017 at 18:05, Thatcher said:

Infante Henrique, Duke of Coimbra, 5th in line to the former Portuguese Throne, has died aged 67.

Let me get this right. Someone has a claim to fame because they are 5th in line to a position that hasn't existed for over 100 years? There isn't a Portuguese reality show for would be monarchs by any chance is there?

So is the issue that he's 5th in line to the position? Or that the throne is no longer? If it's the former, I would say he's still a member of a royal house. If it's the latter, I'd say we'd better review King Michael's place on the Deathlist. If there is a reality show for would be monarchs though, I hope it's along the lines of this.

So is the issue that he's 5th in line to the position? Or that the throne is no longer? If it's the former, I would say he's still a member of a royal house. If it's the latter, I'd say we'd better review King Michael's place on the Deathlist. If there is a reality show for would be monarchs though, I hope it's along the lines of this.

Interesting with the debate ongoing about what constitutes fame. Like the reality show btw. Wonder if C5 will pick it up.

• Like 1

I don't think we have been monitoring Queen Paola of Belgium but she is frail and broke her hip a few weeks ago...  I think we may have the wrong Queen on the 2017 list...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/768594/Queen-Paola-health-update-latest-Queen-of-Belgium-hospital-broken-hip-surgery-treatment

Here is an update on Princess Christina of Sweden's health.

1 hour ago, Thatcher said:

Here is an update on Princess Christina of Sweden's health.

Don't know how old the photo is, but I'd wager she still looks in better shape than her sister Princess Birgitte.

d319c587c994273d0ee93285e18aa596.jpg

4 minutes ago, Toast said:

Don't know how old the photo is, but I'd wager she still looks in better shape than her sister Princess Birgitte.

Is that Iggy Pop?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Toast said:

549-4994.jpg

• Like 2

Prince Richard, head of the German house of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and husband of Princess Benedikte of Denmark (younger sister of Danish Queen Margrethe II and elder sister of Greek Queen Anne-Marie) has died aged 82.

On 04/03/2017 at 19:51, Toast said:

That's going right into my wank collection.

• Like 2