msc

The 2Nd Crowdsourced Deathlist (2017 Edition)

Afterall nobody predicted Jackie Collins death on here I don't think and nor did many guess Cilla Black either I don't think.

That was because she died unnaturally.

Which just goes to show the value of throwing in some hedging your bets guesses because unnatural deaths, older people dying from falling etc are relatively common place

Only placing guesses on publicly declared health information limits the scope for guesses indeed correct guesses.

I assumed most people on here put some semi "wild cards" in their lists.

Cilla Black though did appear to possibly be in poor health when she collected her bafta award in 2014 sparking speculation of an undeclared stroke. So I'm actually surprised more people didn't put her on their 2015 list.

Have you considered John Newman? He has brain cancer and will 27 next year. He could be the latest member of the 27 club.

• Like 1

Stefan Karl Stefansson has pancreatic cancer and is very famous.

Here's a few name's I'd like to throw into the mix on here to add to the discussion and zeitgeist! 😁

Former Labour MP Tam Dalyell, John Habgood former Archbishop of York, 92 year old British author Rosamunde Pilcher, Carl Reiner and Lionel Blair.

Hi OP MSC

I'm having trouble messaging you my list of 50-the message box keeps freezing on me after a few lines typed on my mobile.

Would it be OK for me to either type the list of 50 in the thread OR If maybe you could PM me first as when I send a reply to an existing conversation I don't seem to have the same problem as much sending a message.

Many Thanks GC ☺

Hi OP MSC

I'm having trouble messaging you my lust of 50-the message box keeps freezing on me after a few lines typed on my mobile.

Would it be OK for me to either type the list of 50 in the thread OR If maybe you could PM me first as when I send a reply to an existing conversation I don't seem to have the same problem as much sending a message.

Many Thanks GC ☺

I'm sure lust messaging is blocked by the filters (and if it isn't it should be).

• Like 7

Hi OP MSC

I'm having trouble messaging you my lust of 50-the message box keeps freezing on me after a few lines typed on my mobile.

Many Thanks GC ☺

I'm sure lust messaging is blocked by the filters (and if it isn't it should be).

Now corrected!

Well spotted!

Anyone had Castro before he decided to cark it.

He was on at least one list. Luckily, the person sent in a number of subs as their list was so early.

The last living WAMPAS Baby Star

Mary Carlisle

marycarlisle.gif

Also haven't heard his name mentioned,Scholar Huston Smith(b. 1919) is in Hospice Care

I suggest John Wetton, prog musician with multiple health issues. Oh, and Peter Falk has Alzheimer's Disease

Wilford Brimley has diabeetus!

Came across this interesting tidbit re: Brimley, who I always had in the back of my mind as a name to watch. This makes him sound healthy as a horse. A fat horse.

SC

http://www.sltrib.com/news/3897197-155/heart-device-that-wilford-brimley-says

I suggest John Wetton, prog musician with multiple health issues. Oh, and Peter Falk has Alzheimer's Disease

Wilford Brimley has diabeetus!

Came across this interesting tidbit re: Brimley, who I always had in the back of my mind as a name to watch. This makes him sound healthy as a horse. A fat horse.

SC

http://www.sltrib.com/news/3897197-155/heart-device-that-wilford-brimley-says

Have to admit it's strange seeing him with a goatee in place of the usual handlebar mustache.

Three week warning, incidentally.

Well, 22 days, 4 hours and 27 minutes to be exact.

We've got 4 lists in so far, and a quick glance suggests around 100 names already. As opposed to last year where Zsa Zsa and Jimmy C dominated the early entries.

Not like you have to tell us which person has the most points thus far, but how many points does the person with the most have.

A quick glance suggests about 68 points, and it's so random, you could name 300 people here and not get it right. Please don't.

The "obvious picks" haven't made much traction as of yet.

I'll put something together towards the middle of the month.

• Like 1

What's that? Ringo actually might've gotten the most points thus far? :D

I have the names of my planned crowdsourced deathlist entry/shadowlist already named, but the reason why I'm not sending it to you until near the end is because some big names might announce terminal illness in the next 3 weeks or so.

• Like 1

My entry: The list I posted in the "Who should be on the Death List in 2017" thread. But John Glenn replaced by Robert Mugabe.

Zsa Zsa and Billy are finally starting to get some traction.

I did an early tally of the first three lists, and there's 141 people on them! Top person so far actually has 95 points, and is a CD2016 top 30er with known health issues. So, you know, someone expected to qualify easily, and looking like it so far. They are followed by a soap star and a Hollywood star who will probably make the list, and an aging soap star which I'd be surprised to see finish in the top 50, but you never know.

I can make out the soap star, and I have a guesses on the top 30 cd deathlister, and the Hollywood actor I have a few guesses, but I can't figure out the aging soap star.

I can make out the soap star, and I have a guesses on the top 30 cd deathlister, and the Hollywood actor I have a few guesses, but I can't figure out the aging soap star.

I don't reveal prior to deadline to avoid prejudicing future lists, but I'll let you know who on January 1st if you remind me. I had to google the "aging soap star" myself.

• Like 1

Are you going to remove Castro from the list of only 25 must return list?