Sign in to follow this  
YoungWillz

A A Gill

I never knew his mother was Yvonne Gilan. She's still alive too, might be worth keeping an eye on.

Poor woman.Her elder son has died and her younger son has been missing nearly 20 years.At 85 that has got to take its toll.

Gill's fiancee has suffered too, right? He didn't live long enough to marry her which may prove (fincially) costly.

In other news...surprisingly, nobody who's entered the Deathrace had nabbed him. So that'll save dragging on a few from the subs bench

I never knew his mother was Yvonne Gilan. She's still alive too, might be worth keeping an eye on.

Poor woman.Her elder son has died and her younger son has been missing nearly 20 years.At 85 that has got to take its toll.

Gill's fiancee has suffered too, right? He didn't live long enough to marry her which may prove (fincially) costly.

In other news...surprisingly, nobody who's entered the Deathrace had nabbed him. So that'll save dragging on a few from the subs bench

Actually, morbidkid decided to change a few of his names a couple days after he submitted...

Actually, morbidkid decided to change a few of his names a couple days after he submitted...

Oh aye, well mk also owes me a sub now Hechler's called in sick

Why would she get anything?

• Like 1

Just now, Shaun of the Dead said:

Why would she get anything?

My thoughts exactly. But it's satisfying to know.

• Like 1

Just now, YoungWillz said:

My thoughts exactly. But it's satisfying to know.

:lol:

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 16:36, Handrejka said:

I've posted a report of her death on 14 June 2018 in the British Character Actors' thread. RIP.