Spade_Cooley

Stefan Karl Stefansson

20 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Any chance you two lovebirds could keep your incessant courtship rituals to private messages rather than invaded half the forum with this bollocks. Predictor whatever happened to you to turn you into a bitter old man who inanely insults MK every time he posts, fucking deal with it and take your angst out on a boxing bag or something. MK stop being a childish cunt. Nobody gives a fuck if you hate each other, but you don't need to tell us in every thread; it gets old pretty quick.

This was weeks ago.

47 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

This was weeks ago.

It may have been but I've seen it in several threads I've been reading today. 

His cancer is officially terminal (though one could have deduced that already, once the metastases were discovered):

vLwqH1D.jpg

The liver tumors were operated on, but it sounds like the decline will be swift the next time tumors crop up.

Well, looks like he won't see 2018 then... 

This is really sad news. I hope his family will be okay.

Poor man, at least he won't suffer for too longer.

I'm saying really late 2017 or super early 2018. If he lasts to 2018 he has to be number 1 on the list, you'd be a fool not to have him on your list.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LilyForrester said:

Poor man, at least he won't suffer for too longer.

I'm saying really late 2017 or super early 2018. If he lasts to 2018 he has to be number 1 on the list, you'd be a fool not to have him on your list.

Well, the deathlist didn't put him on their list on the grounds that he wasn't famous enough. 

They say grade 4 - unless they're confusing it with stage 4, it means that it's a highly aggressive cancer. One could have guessed it by the speed with which it returned. But now we know why Stefansson is declining faster than Meads - whose cancer is probably less aggressive.

I was reading up about it, cholangiocarcinoma (his cancer) at his stage has a 2% survival rate and a median survival time of 6 months. He might make 2018 if he is lucky.

9 hours ago, Death Impends said:

His cancer is officially terminal (though one could have deduced that already, once the metastases were discovered):

vLwqH1D.jpg

The liver tumors were operated on, but it sounds like the decline will be swift the next time tumors crop up.

It is fair to assume that all cancers of the pancreas are terminal unless you hear the word neuroendrocine.even then though you can still die like Steve Jobs did.

Sweepstake time?I am going with September 2nd.

:pop:

If he doesn`t make 2018 he could be the biggest miss for the committee seeing as his fame level was as high as some of the candidates this year and the committee I am sure knew he had pancreatic cancer.

9 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Sweepstake time?I am going with September 2nd.

:pop:

If he doesn`t make 2018 he could be the biggest miss for the committee seeing as his fame level was as high as some of the candidates this year and the committee I am sure knew he had pancreatic cancer.

October 14th

It sounds like a Rob Ford case. Will probably be dead by the end of the week.

November 10th.

Surely he should be Deathlist Number 1 in the unlikely event he makes it to 2018?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Surely he should be Deathlist Number 1 in the unlikely event he makes it to 2018?

I don't think #1 is something the DL should just give out to those who are 100% going to die. #1 usually goes to deathlist favorites like Gabor and Douglas, and when it's somebody with cancer, they've been on the list before like Martin Crowe. 

Edit: Was this a "We are #1 joke" and I am just ignorant?

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 16:27, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

I don't think #1 is something the DL should just give out to those who are 100% going to die. #1 usually goes to deathlist favorites like Gabor and Douglas, and when it's somebody with cancer, they've been on the list before like Martin Crowe. 

Edit: Was this a "We are #1 joke" and I am just ignorant?

It was a subtle joke about the song that has made Stefan an internet legend.Like you say Martin Crowe made number 1 as did Wilko Johnson Warren Zevon and Lou Rawls all of whom did so on their first appearance were not Deathlist favorites at all.Obviously it is all at the discretion of the committee.I don`t think it very relevant as I seriously doubt Stefan will see 2018.If he does though he would be an excellent choice to be Number 1 on the list as he has absolutely no chance of seeing 2019.

Etta James as well. *cough cough*

36 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Etta James as well. *cough cough*

Ah how could I forget old Etta.I remember in 2011 being convinced she wouldn`t make it until 2012.

August 29

2 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/news/robbie-rotten-cancer-final-stages/

FWIW - Link to the full statement from his wife. This one is in full English rather than the one above which has been through Google Translate.

Obviously still the same news.....

It's dated June 2nd, I would guess the next announcement will be his passing.

Well, that escalated quickly.

• Like 1

Kids' TV will truly take a hammering if he goes as well. Bayldon, Noakes, Cunningham, Cant....

• Like 2