Spade_Cooley

Stefan Karl Stefansson

14 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

However was more buff than Stefan making him fair for better than scrawy Stefan.

True, and Stefan Karl already looked bad at his Reddit AMA. But Swayze's treatment lasted longer until the tumour spread. So at that time, he might have declined into the state Stefan Karl is now. Shortly after it metastasized, Swayze had pneunomia because the chemo destroyed his immune system, or so he said.

On the other hand, one could argue that Karl's cancer is more aggressive in general. 

I have him on my team, but I'd actually rather have him survive into 2018: 

- so that he can be an easy, non-FFBI, guaranteed obit, 26 point joker.

- so that Golden Slumbers can have an easier path to victory this year.

- so that he can make an appearance on the 2018 Deathlist.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RadGuy said:

- so that he can make an appearance on the 2018 Deathlist.

Great, the only Swedish-sounding name ever on the DL and it'll be an effing Icelander! <_<

17 minutes ago, Predictor said:

Great, the only Swedish-sounding name ever on the DL and it'll be an effing Icelander! <_<

Wasn't Ingmar Bergman in any of the lists?

4 minutes ago, ObakeFilter said:

Yeah.

1 hour ago, Predictor said:

Greta Garbo was a DL success in 1990. https://deathlist.net/lists/1990

And if Swedish surnames are more important than genuine Swedishness: Rehnquist was a DL succes in 2005. https://deathlist.net/lists/2005

Edited by GossipGabe
Addendum

Stefan totalbiscuit and Linda Nolan should all be on next years list.Cancer recurrence in all 3 cases is extremely serious.

24 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Someone's in trouble!

?

16 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

?

Clearly you have never watched  Lazy Town

On 5/28/2017 at 06:09, Shaun of the Dead said:

Stefan totalbiscuit and Linda Nolan should all be on next years list.Cancer recurrence in all 3 cases is extremely serious.

Has totalbiscuit's condition worsened recently? I thought he was responding to treatment and would soon be free of cancer?

Just now, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Has totalbiscuit's condition worsened recently? I thought he was responding to treatment and would soon be free of cancer?

Receiving chemo after new tumours found in the liver.

4 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Maybe you should pick him for the MMMDP? There's six spots left still.

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Maybe you should pick him for the MMMDP? There's six spots left still.

What's that

Just now, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

What's that

The dead pool that's accepting entries currently. 20 fastest off their mark (there's still room) plus the host. First person who dies before a mid summer's day wins. 

On 05/27/2017 at 22:34, ObakeFilter said:

Ruby Muhammad aswell is a very Swedish sounding name. At least it is nowadays. :hatsoff:

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Ruby Muhammad aswell is a very Swedish sounding name. At least it is nowadays. :hatsoff:

Pfft that is as Swedish as gang rape.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

The dead pool that's accepting entries currently. 20 fastest off their mark (there's still room) plus the host. First person who dies before a mid summer's day wins. 

I am confused on how I join.

Just mention a name in the Maryport Midsummer Thread thread that hasn't been taken already

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Your 'joke' falls flat because the name Ruby is neither Arabic nor very common here. And those who do have that name are usually ethnically Swedish. Nice try tho. :rolleyes:

@The Mad Hatter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0iOHPdvWXo

• Like 1

Are you just going to reply with "lol Leprechaun" every time I talk to you. 

23 hours ago, Predictor said:

Your 'joke' falls flat because the name Ruby is neither Arabic nor very common here. And those who do have that name are usually ethnically Swedish. Nice try tho. :rolleyes:

@The Mad Hatter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0iOHPdvWXo

Falls flat a bit like an IKEA furniture or the country itself  ;)   Pewdiepie for prime minister ! MSGA

23 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

No, not every time. Just whenever you act like one, which seems to happen often enough for me to seriously consider recommending that you take a DNA test to make sure that your human father really is your biological one, and your mum didn't just have a ONS with a leprechaun during a wild drunken party and forgot to wear protection. Ya never know these days, do you?

Well, finally, I will leave home for tomorrow after 14 days at the National Hospital.
It will be wonderful to sleep in my own bed and do not have to get the family in so-called visits, but hug them and hug when I see them, and Rúfus, too, while doing good work here at LSH.
The infection that came to my belly has come out and all the values are down and I'm in the right place to help me recover my endurance.
I'm going to enjoy every day with positivity and never look in the rearview mirror because the sisters "if" and "traditions" are my worst girlfriends.
Are you on my way dear friends?

On 6/1/2017 at 22:53, Predictor said:

No, not every time. Just whenever you act like one, which seems to happen often enough for me to seriously consider recommending that you take a DNA test to make sure that your human father really is your biological one, and your mum didn't just have a ONS with a leprechaun during a wild drunken party and forgot to wear protection. Ya never know these days, do you?

On 5/31/2017 at 22:56, The Mad Hatter said:

Any chance you two lovebirds could keep your incessant courtship rituals to private messages rather than invaded half the forum with this bollocks. Predictor whatever happened to you to turn you into a bitter old man who inanely insults MK every time he posts, fucking deal with it and take your angst out on a boxing bag or something. MK stop being a childish cunt. Nobody gives a fuck if you hate each other, but you don't need to tell us in every thread; it gets old pretty quick.