Sign in to follow this  
Deathers

2017 Wtf Deadpool 5 For ?

To clarify as you seem to be confused easily, YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THE CALCULATION. Just send the 5 names.

Welcome to a new pool that will run from 1st Jan 2017 00:00am to 31st Dec 2017 23:59.

Each player must submit a team of five names and the score for each candidate on that team will be calculated as follows:

International dialling codes of all nations in which the person has lived in +

any regional dialling code that might have applied to them during their lifetime +

the total box office take of each film they have appeared in +

the total singles sales of all the records they have released /

the number of children the individual has produced x

(the year of their birth - the year of the death + the year of their mothers death if known) -

the number of notable people that are listed as dead on wikipedia up to the date of calculation for 2017 /

the number of family members listed in their wikipedia side bar with wiki links *

the total number of followers any religion they proclaim to belong to has according to the most reliable source I can find x

the number of shopping centres in the city/town that they are living in at the time of their death /

the number of episodes their most recent television series appearance has had *

the number of search results brought up by google when their name is searched +

the number of bing results brought up by google when their name is searched *

the number of results if their name is searched on the BBC website *

the number of professional snooker/association football matches the individual has played in their life /

a random number between 1 and 1000 generated from this site=

Your total score that death

Deadline for entries is 23:59 December 31st 2016

If exacting information cannot be found for any figure (i.e it is clear they played some professional football matches but not clear how many, only the known number will be included (i.e the number of pro football matches we can be sure they played)

Best of luck.

EDIT:

Teams must be sent by Private Message using this forum.

All entrants must have a) their own wikipedia article B) at least five news articles returned if google searched.

The calculations will all be carried out on the last day of the month in which celebrities die.

Masterlist of Entries

gcreptile

joeyruss

msc

RadGuy

I never thought I'd see a deadpool more confusing than the Kentucky Derby. I have now.

• Like 3

I'll enter but what the fuck do them symbols represent?

I'll enter but what the fuck do them symbols represent?

plus +

divide /

subtract -

times x

equals =

calculator shorthand, couldn't be arsed working out how to a division signs on my computer, the rest are standard signs.

• Like 1

Just sent a team with three terminals and two old people. Not expecting a lot of points tbh...

-snip-

snip.

Please re-read the OP, follow the instructions under edit. And edit your post. We'll have no public posted team-scavengers in this pool thank you very much.

This might appear to be a bit anal but with 5 picks it's entirely possible the same teams could be entered independently and if everyone PMs the arguments of robbery won't stand.

Do we have to work out our own scores ourselves? :unsure:

• Like 2

Do we have to work out our own scores ourselves? :unsure:

Of course not, although you're more than welcome to do so if you are feeling like helping out.

Eek, sounds like a lot of work with less than hours to go. I'll have a think about this when I wake up tomorrow - note I didn't say morning he he.

Welcome to a new pool that will run from 1st Jan 2017 00:00am to 31st Dec 2017 23:59.

Each player must submit a team of five names and the score for each candidate on that team will be calculated as follows:

the number of professional snooker/football matches the individual has played in their life /

Would that be Association, American, Canadian, aussie Rules, Rugby, Gaelic or any/all of the above?

Actually, all we have to do is submit 5 names and you will do the calculation? That might be better...

• Like 3

the number of professional snooker/football matches the individual has played in their life /

Would that be Association, American, Canadian, aussie Rules, Rugby, Gaelic or any/all of the above?

association football, should've clarified sorry.

Actually, all we have to do is submit 5 names and you will do the calculation? That might be better...

I'll do the calculation. You can't do them prior to submitting as the numbers will likely fluctuate in some categories by the time the celeb's death calculation is done. (search results), if an active footballer dies next they might have played more matches etc.

• Like 1

*rushes off to see which footballers have done World Cup songs*

Send entries to me please, I'll check the other account on New Years Day, but things'll probably run more smoothly if you send it to me on the account I actually use. Also a big warm thanks to Paul for his festive goodwill.

I've just PM'd you five names.

How many entries thus far

Edit: Nevermind

Oh my fucking God please don't tell me I was the only one too retarded to realize Deathers is Deathray.

• Like 1

This is so crazy I've got to give it a go. I'll PM later when I've picked 5 random people,

Well time is up so here are mine:

Gay Byrne
Beverly Cleary
Fats Domino
Cloris Leachman
Emma Morano

Here's mine:

Errol Christie

Gord Downie

John Wetton

Kirk Douglas

Yisreal Kristal

Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt

Queen Elizabeth II

King Michael of Romania

Mick Jagger

Vicki Guerrero

Chavo Guerrero

Hector Guerrero

Mando Guerrero

Sasha "Banks" Guerrero

• Like 1

Mine were

Kirk Douglas
Tony Booth
Glen Campbell
Nobby Stiles
King Michael I of Romania

PM sent....

1. Prunella Scales, 2 Clive James, 3, Bruce Forsyth, 4 Bernard Ingham and 5 Richard O'Sullivan.