Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

Lorimer with a poppy on suggests this photo is not from today.

Lorimer with a poppy on suggests this photo is not from today.

It's an enamel poppy pin - the sort people can wear all year round.

Yeah I mean Talksport are shite, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make up "oh just met X today" pics.

Possibly the "Paul Van Zandfliet of 2018", socceroo David Cervisnki has aggressive melanoma (but is currently too healthy for the Cup):

http://www.news.com.au/sport/football/david-cervinski-drawing-deep-on-his-fighting-spirit-in-cancer-battle/news-story/2666613218f7ad8aff68c7c6401de12c

Drol's pick Mireille Darc is "too frail" to leave her house. I don't think she will go this year ( :banghead: ), but it will be a challenge for her to become an octuagenarian.

http://www.closermag.fr/article/apres-son-hospitalisation-comment-va-mireille-darc-701463

Satanist filmmaker Kenneth Anger turns 90 today. :birthday:

I can see him dying before the end of the year.

• Like 1

Satanist filmmaker Kenneth Anger turns 90 today. :devil2::birthday:

You have satanic insight? Keep way from those crossroads.

Always hated Satanists. Anger, Manson and others are on my Death Wishlist for 2017 if you noticed. But the old bastard is well known even outside his depraved public (he is considered an important underground filmmaker). That's why I reported his birthday.

Always hated Satanists. Anger, Manson and others are on my Death Wishlist for 2017 if you noticed. But the old bastard is well known even outside his depraved public (he is considered an important underground filmmaker). That's why I reported his birthday.

I quite liked Hollywood Babylon.

Yes. Sacrificing a goat while watching it makes it even better.

• Like 1

Yes. Sacrificing a goat while watching it makes it even better.

Everyone needs a hobby.

Sammy Davis Jr? Liberace? Jayne Mansfield?

All followers of La Vey, whose fame was obuscured by Charles Manson. And there might be many more we don't know about in Hollywood.

All followers of La Vey, whose fame was obuscured by Charles Manson. And there might be many more we don't know about in Hollywood.

Anyway, not convinced Manson was a Satanist.

He was a Marxist like Mugabe.

• Like 1

Manson isn't/wasn't a Marxist. He's a plain old criminal and murderer who talks whatever ragtime he thinks will avail him at whatever moment he speaks.

Manson isn't/wasn't a Marxist. He's a plain old criminal and murderer who talks whatever ragtime he thinks will avail him at whatever moment he speaks.

Not meant to be taken literally. Drol/RHP banter, threads passim.

• Like 1

Not meant to be taken literally. Drol/RHP banter, threads passim.

Aye, and - based on his somewhat bizarre album - La Vey is basically a middle of the road kinda guy who saw Satanism as part career part wheeze and just played the role the way Alice Cooper does.

Riger Dodds. Another octagenarian nonce who was protected by a large organisation starts a jail term. Bet it'll do nowt for his health.

It's fit to make your piss boil the way organisations move these people on and cover up for years. After all, if the world had known about this at the time, we could have all given it a go!

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/03/former-sheffield-council-worker-roger-dodds-jailed-for-sexual-assault

Riger Dodds. Another octagenarian nonce who was protected by a large organisation starts a jail term. Bet it'll do nowt for his health.

It's fit to make your piss boil the way organisations move these people on and cover up for years. After all, if the world had known about this at the time, we could have all given it a go!

Link: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/03/former-sheffield-council-worker-roger-dodds-jailed-for-sexual-assault

You reckon soon he'll be less Riger Dodds and more Riger Mortis?

• Like 1

You reckon soon he'll be less Riger Dodds and more Riger Mortis?

Well, I reckon some of the aging paedos might be worth a Deathlist Cup pick, yeah

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/01/31/ex-mets-pitcher-anthony-young-diagnosed-with-inoperable-brain-tumor.html

Anthony Young, former pitcher with the New York Mets, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. Bearing in mind he's only in his early fifties, he could be a good pick for someone.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/football-asia/153/post/3051236/ex-sleague-cb-david-cervinski-has-cancer-only-few-months-to-live

Also to add this in, David Cervinski, former Australian defender, has been diagnosed with skin cancer, and has 'only a few months to live'. Then again, Christy Dignam does regularly say this, as I'm told. Anyway, putting this here.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/01/31/ex-mets-pitcher-anthony-young-diagnosed-with-inoperable-brain-tumor.html

Anthony Young, former pitcher with the New York Mets, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. Bearing in mind he's only in his early fifties, he could be a good pick for someone.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/football-asia/153/post/3051236/ex-sleague-cb-david-cervinski-has-cancer-only-few-months-to-live

Also to add this in, David Cervinski, former Australian defender, has been diagnosed with skin cancer, and has 'only a few months to live'. Then again, Christy Dignam does regularly say this, as I'm told. Anyway, putting this here.

That's great news re: Young, you may want to look in baseball next time first -- and even if it wasn't there, you may want to post it there, as proper.

SC

That's great news re: Young, you may want to look in baseball next time first -- and even if it wasn't there, you may want to post it there, as proper.

SC

Oh. Just checked, and you were the one who posted it. No need to be like that, 'SC', I just post this here so people can see them as many people just check this thread.

CL

• Like 1