Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/01/31/ex-mets-pitcher-anthony-young-diagnosed-with-inoperable-brain-tumor.html

Anthony Young, former pitcher with the New York Mets, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. Bearing in mind he's only in his early fifties, he could be a good pick for someone.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/football-asia/153/post/3051236/ex-sleague-cb-david-cervinski-has-cancer-only-few-months-to-live

Also to add this in, David Cervinski, former Australian defender, has been diagnosed with skin cancer, and has 'only a few months to live'. Then again, Christy Dignam does regularly say this, as I'm told. Anyway, putting this here.

That's great news re: Young, you may want to look in baseball next time first -- and even if it wasn't there, you may want to post it there, as proper.

SC

Oh. Just checked, and you were the one who posted it. No need to be like that, 'SC', I just post this here so people can see them as many people just check this thread.

CL

SC vs CL?

• Like 1

I always love these people who get all pissy about "You should have posted there" and "You should have looked here first". Maybe they don't understand that many of us actually have a life and although we look on this website to get ideas and make a comment or two, we don't spend 10 hours a day checking every thread.

• Like 6

I always love these people who get all pissy about "You should have posted there" and "You should have looked here first". Maybe they don't understand that many of us actually have a life and although we look on this website to get ideas and make a comment or two, we don't spend 10 hours a day checking every thread.

Shouldn't this be posted in the ranting thread? :evil2:

• Like 8

I was wondering if it should be 'shitty' rather than 'pissy' since the habit in question is anal.

• Like 3

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/01/31/ex-mets-pitcher-anthony-young-diagnosed-with-inoperable-brain-tumor.html

Anthony Young, former pitcher with the New York Mets, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. Bearing in mind he's only in his early fifties, he could be a good pick for someone.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/football-asia/153/post/3051236/ex-sleague-cb-david-cervinski-has-cancer-only-few-months-to-live

Also to add this in, David Cervinski, former Australian defender, has been diagnosed with skin cancer, and has 'only a few months to live'. Then again, Christy Dignam does regularly say this, as I'm told. Anyway, putting this here.

That's great news re: Young, you may want to look in baseball next time first -- and even if it wasn't there, you may want to post it there, as proper.

SC

Seen as you've already been roundly hounded for the second part of your post already I'm going to take issue with the first "That's great news". Anthony Young doesn't strike me as scum of the earth, so why the need for such a cold-hearted and callous comment. The guys been diagnosed with a fucking brain tumour for christ sake, that's not "great news" in any sense of the word, even as a deadpooling possibility you shouldn't be thinking "great news" more "one for the long-list". The over-arching saving grace of deadpooling has always been that we do not wish ill on or celebrate the deaths of other people, when you say it's "great news" someone's got a brain tumour you're essentially disregarding the entire code of conduct of deadpooling and wishing someone dead. Saving you're description of someone getting a brain tumour being "great news" for when someone actually despicable dies. Not a sports person in his fifties who family are now going have to go through immense suffering. You seem to strike me as a rather detached, lonely, sanctimonious and downright cuntish human being Sir Creep. And I can assure you one thing, you're the only person on here I can be dam well assured is not Margere Hein, so do us a favour and find another hobby, one you actually understand. Seen as you appear to be hear to actively cheer the deaths of people you've barely heard of, and are completely out of step with the rest of us who are here to celebrate the life and learn about people we've barely heard of.

• Like 2

SC

Oh. Just checked, and you were the one who posted it. No need to be like that, 'SC', I just post this here so people can see them as many people just check this thread.

CL

SC vs CL?

Battle of the initials!

Thanks for that. You've basically just said everything that I've ever wanted to say in this forum.

SC

snip long post

Must say I actually agree with you here.

Well anyway, thanks for the support lads. Means a lot to know I'm not just another dumb newbie to you lot.

CL

• Like 1

I was wondering if it should be 'shitty' rather than 'pissy' since the habit in question is anal.

"Pissy" might be a bit of a localized term but trust me, it is the right word.

What you refer to as pissy I call organized. I can only imagine wat your closets, dressers and garages look like. I suppose your parenits didn't instill in you that things have places that they go, nor do you tell your children the same,. I could go on but clearly your issues were deep-seeded from your parents and passé on to your offspring. No wonder this world is a fahkin mess.

And so it perpetuates.

SC

What you refer to as pissy I call organized. I can only imagine wat your closets, dressers and garages look like. I suppose your parenits didn't instill in you that things have places that they go, nor do you tell your children the same,. I could go on but clearly your issues were deep-seeded from your parents and passé on to your offspring. No wonder this world is a fahkin mess.

And so it perpetuates.

SC

williams.jpg

• Like 2

And so it perpetuates.

SC

You might want to re-read my post above, you cunt,

I think we need to teach him how to read correctly. His teachers must have taught him the wrong way...

Chas out of Chas and Dave has been diagnosed with cancer of the oesophagus.

Too much rabbit?

That's sad, I love Chas N Dave, top quality entertainment right there 👍

Too much rabbit?

He was on my long list for my 1981 Theme Team...then he turned up on Strictly late last year looking grand. And he was on Further Back In Time For Dinner the other week.

I see it's been caught early...

Too much rabbit?

He was on my long list for my 1981 Theme Team...then he turned up on Strictly late last year looking grand. And he was on Further Back In Time For Dinner the other week.

I see it's been caught early...

Bit of chemo up the Elephant and raand the Castle, right as rain.

Of those with that diagnosis only 14% are alive after 5 years.

Update on Mireille Darc.

1)How is she now? She was dismissed from hospital on January the 28th, though she wanted to stay. Now unable to walk, but there are no irreversible damages to brain, it seems.

2)What happened to her precisely? She had a heart operation in 2013. In September she suffered an hemorrhagyc stroke (the worst type of stroke) followed by a second, worse, hemorrhagyc stroke on September the 17th, which put her into a coma, with the doctors thinking she was done. She also suffered a third hemorrhage, localized to her abdomen. After waking up from coma she suffered cardiocirculatory and respiratory complications ad needed an emergency operation. Nonethless, she suffered a severe heart attack while hospitalized, on December the 10th, and her heart stopped beating for half a minute. Revived, she spent Christmas in hospital to be dismissed on January the 28th, after more than four months of hospitalization.

3)What's her future? Hemorrhagyc stroke has a 50% mortality in the next month. She survived two, an abdomen hemorrhage and a heart attack. The storm seems to have passed ans she is starting rehab, but another cardiac episode or pneumonia would finish her off for sure.

Her husband was really optimistic. Think we have a new Prinz Frederic.

SOURCE: http://www.voici.fr/news-people/actu-people/mireille-darc-son-mari-raconte-le-calvaire-qu-elle-a-subi-ces-cinq-derniers-mois-622119

• Like 1

Ooh. Here's one I just found now.

Eberhard Van Der Laan, 61, mayor of Amsterdam. Diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer, says it's spread and there's not much to be optimistic about. He's had prostate cancer in the past and has been a very heavy smoker for years. Might be a good pick for someone?

(Link)

Eritrean-Italian singer Lara Saint-Paul is very very ill. She is apparently losing her battle against cancer and may not pass the year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Saint_Paul

http://www.tgcom24.mediaset.it/spettacolo/lara-saint-paul-appello-disperato-sto-male-aiutatemi-_3053498-201702a.shtml

Obviously she won't get any QO. But I read about her on the newspaper today, so it must be quite serious (it's not the Daily Mail).

Terry Jones announced he can no longer write as he helped publicise the issue of dementia, he's got to be in the 2018 list if he survives this year.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/terry-jones-reveals-he-can-no-longer-write-at-dementia-awareness-event-35451166.html

I'll give him two or three years.

Terry Jones announced he can no longer write as he helped publicise the issue of dementia, he's got to be in the 2018 list if he survives this year.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/terry-jones-reveals-he-can-no-longer-write-at-dementia-awareness-event-35451166.html

Yeah, but obviously he can't jot his own name down

• Like 1