Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

3 hours ago, Toast said:

Who is this grotesque creature?

Olivia newton johns daughter .

8 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:
17 minutes ago, LB93 said:

Done a search and can't see any mention of him on his forum, but this came up on my Facebook earlier. Would probably get obits in a few tabloids.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bailiff-dad-who-reached-fame-10282735

Another one for the Elizabethan deadpool in all likelihood.

facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif

One of those who should always be under consideration for lifestyle and looking 25 years older.... Mani...AcdgjXY.jpg

This came across my FB newsfeed for some reason today.
Olga's Kitchen is a semi-popular restaurant (was moreso 1985-95 I'd say), and as I recall the first to introduce 'wraps' sandwiches to the U.S. market (unlike a burrito).  OK enough background info -- a certain NYTimes obit here, but who knows her chances on the Pond's other side?

"The woman behind Olga's Kitchen, Olga Loizon, turns 91 today, and the franchise she created from the ground up is celebrating with Snackers, Snackers, and more Snackers."  

Apparently it's a new product offering at Olga's.

SC

Stevie Chalmers, who scored the winning goal for Celtic in the 1967 European Cup final, has dementia:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-hero-stevie-chalmers-battling-10496272

Not the only one on that team to be in that state, as Billy McNeill is now unable to speak.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Stevie Chalmers, who scored the winning goal for Celtic in the 1967 European Cup final, has dementia:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-hero-stevie-chalmers-battling-10496272

Not the only one on that team to be in that state, as Billy McNeill is now unable to speak.

Just in time for Fantasy football round two.

Academic and elections expert Sir David Butler showing up on Newsnight tonight, looking not half bad for a man on the verge of 93. He's also, apparently, legit joined Twitter.

For those not in the know, he's a proper legend - guaranteed obits across the board when he goes.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, msc said:

Academic and elections expert Sir David Butler showing up on Newsnight tonight, looking not half bad for a man on the verge of 93. He's also, apparently, legit joined Twitter.

For those not in the know, he's a proper legend - guaranteed obits across the board when he goes.

The only highlight of the 2015 election night was seeing him spar with Dimbles (for what we all thought was one last time!) at six in the morning...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, themaninblack said:

The only highlight of the 2015 election night was seeing him spar with Dimbles (for what we all thought was one last time!) at six in the morning...

Well, there was the moment my former (useless) MP lost his seat (after predicting he'd avoid the SNP landslide) and, when asked on the BBC what had led to his downfall, replied: "No enough votes".

Ok, new to the forum but I have a few suggestions.
Eric Idle

Micheal Palin

Terry Gilliam

John Cleese

Terry Jones

Carol Cleveland

I know, they're all Python cast members. One or more are due.

Here's my not quite a long shot one

Eddie Vedder 

The rest of the big Seattle grunge bands have all lost their singers after Cornell. Only Vedder remains.

Donald Trump

His blood pressure is through the roof. He  can't hack it in his current position. It's gonna cause him to have an aneurysm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fekt said:

Eric Idle

Micheal Palin

Terry Gilliam

John Cleese

Terry Jones

Carol Cleveland

Eddie Vedder 

The rest of the big Seattle grunge bands have all lost their singers after Cornell. Only Vedder remains.

Donald Trump

His blood pressure is through the roof. He  can't hack it in his current position. It's gonna cause him to have an aneurysm.

:clivedunn:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fekt said:

Eric Idle

Micheal Palin

Terry Gilliam

John Cleese

Terry Jones

Carol Cleveland

Eddie Vedder 

Donald Trump

Stopped reading at 'but'.

SC

Don't be so rude Sir Creep. He's just new here. Welcome the forum Fekt. :) 

1 hour ago, Fekt said:

Eric Idle

Micheal Palin

Terry Gilliam

John Cleese

Terry Jones

Carol Cleveland

Eddie Vedder 

Donald Trump

1 hour ago, Fekt said:

Eric Idle

Micheal Palin

Terry Gilliam

John Cleese

Terry Jones

Carol Cleveland

Eddie Vedder 

Donald Trump

Welcome to the forum.

The longevity of weird wicked whacko Anne Hamilton-Byrne postively dismays me. Palliative care situation notwithstanding the tough old bird blunders on in the face of dementia and a documentary that dishes the dirt; and then some, with regard to the havoc wreaked on minds and lives by her demented delusions of paradise.

dbd0e04ca61813ff7fbafea3ae77464f

If - as appears marginally possible - this one is still breathing when the DL committee enter the smoke filled room in December I suggest they take her on board. Obviously, any action this year will leave me smirking over my unique pick bonus on the DDP. But she's likely to get QO's on the back of the documentary movie and probs just about qualifies in DL fame terms as a result. Oh aye, and she's 96 (I think).

We should start considering Alejandro Jodorowsky for next year, I don't know of any particular illness he might be having, but he can be the natural causes shock death of next year. Same goes to Max von Sydow.

This DL exist already since 30 Years, starting point was 1987. In all these three decades only one italian made it into the official list (Producer Dino De Laurentis), what a shame.....

Thats how I woukd suggest some notable Italian for next years DL:

- Gina Lollobrigida, 89 years, film diva, she has serious health Problems (pneumonia)

- Ennio Morricone, 88 years, film Composer, he retired and had farewell concert last January

- Silvio Berlusconi, 81 years, heart surgerys after attack

- Franco Zeffirelli, 94 years, Director (Romeo & Juliet, Jesus from Nazareth)

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Fekt said:

Eddie Vedder 

:banghead:

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome. 

Seeing the mention of the lack of Italians caused. me to think of Sophia Loren as well as Clint Eastwood (due to his movies with Sergio Leone who is already dead)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

This DL exist already since 30 Years, starting point was 1987. In all these three decades only one italian made it into the official list (Producer Dino De Laurentis), what a shame.....

There was another one on the inaugural list, Andrea de Cesaris. I do agree with your general point though, Italians should have more representation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

- Gina Lollobrigida, 89 years, film diva, she has serious health Problems (pneumonia)

- Ennio Morricone, 88 years, film Composer, he retired and had farewell concert last January

Others worth considering

Tinto Brass,84 who in 1979 Directed the infamous Caligula and is pretty fat

Monica Vitti,85 who has had  Alzheimers for almost 2 decades

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Morricone is still active and performing though, he has scheduled tour dates all the way to mid-October.

• Like 1