Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

Another Bond actress Diana Rigg – smoker from age 18, she continued to smoke 20 cigarettes a day. However, she gave up smoking in 2010 at age 72.

54 years of smoking * 20 cigarettes a day * 365 days a year = 395 000 cigarettes and still okay.

And the tennis player Manuel Santana? He won four Grand Slams and he seems very frail.

Nick Castle, director of Dennis the menace who also played Michael Myers in the original Halloween, turned 70 on September the 21st. I can't see him making it to 75, so one to watch for 2018. No particular reason, but that's the way it is.

• Like 1

Rip Taylor may be worth a punt or two. Born 1935. Once he came up to me with a bucket of water and nearly splashed me but stopped halfway through and pulled a bucket of confetti out instead. True story.
not true, but that'd be amazing

Also, I'm not sure how obitable this guy is but, Jack Betts. born 1929. Maybe another one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

Rip Taylor may be worth a punt or two. Born 1935. Once he came up to me with a bucket of water and nearly splashed me but stopped halfway through and pulled a bucket of confetti out instead. True story.
not true, but that'd be amazing

Also, I'm not sure how obitable this guy is but, Jack Betts. born 1929. Maybe another one.

Yes, I agree with Rip Taylor

• Like 1

4c6d8fdf-ccf3-471b-ac0b-50dd3e9f8122.jpg

Is it just me, or does Lance Price (journo and Blair's former advisor) look like he's aging badly. Just turned 59.

Katherine Johnson, Mathematician who helped NASA during the Space Race, and the woman portrayed in the movie Hidden Figures. She's 99 years old and in a wheelchair. Worthy candidate for 2018?

• Like 3

I think, she would be obitable. to be honest I dont know any 99 year old who is more famous than her. neither Bobby doerr nor marsha hunt.

• Like 1

Have her on my space theme team this year. Beeb obit a guarantee IMO, between the movie and her getting one of those BBC 100 Women profiles in 2016. A fascinating character, both from her remarkable mathematical ability and what she was able to accomplish despite the difficulties faced via being a black woman in 1950s America.

Queen Dowager Sirikit of Thailand. 85 years old, husband died last year and is very ill herself. Had a stroke in 2012 and was most recently hospitalized in late 2016.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Whitehouse said:

Julia Louis-Dreyfus announced she has breast cancer.

:clivedunn:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, msc said:

4c6d8fdf-ccf3-471b-ac0b-50dd3e9f8122.jpg

Is it just me, or does Lance Price (journo and Blair's former advisor) look like he's aging badly. Just turned 59.

So, someone enlighten me

In reality he's a total slaphead but en route to the television studio a bird shat on his head, right?

Re the msc list from last week.

Kenneth Cope was a 1931 mention.

Interview with him a couple of months ago along with a couple of others from the 1958 Dunkirk film (no mention of health) http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40572354

Interview did mention a special screening of that film on Camber Sands on 20+21st of September. Nothing I can find says if he was in attendance, or if any pics.

*There is a Facebook event page, but in the land of the no righter, I can't get fb to load....

https://m.facebook.com/events/1367531910029496/Z

Any cunto heard/saw anything?

And re Bernard Tapie from the last page.

A lot in the last few days on this, but colour me 'highly suspicious' , this is only a few months after being Telt to repay Adidas €404M which he may not have......

( yes, over 400 million Euros)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39963766

How about Caterina Valente, Doris Day, Willie Nelson, Sean Connery, Mary Carlisle, Jeremy Hutchinson, Bernard Lewis?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Martin said:

How about Caterina Valente, Doris Day, Willie Nelson, Sean Connery, Mary Carlisle, Jeremy Hutchinson, Bernard Lewis?

She's still alive?!!! God dammit!

Efrain Rios Montt (1926). Dementia and breathing problems. 

• Like 1

Barbara Eden? How about her?

13 hours ago, Lewd_Squirrel said:

George Lazenby

Aye, partial to a tipple, a party and a ferocious night in with the missus; a better looking Tony Booth, then

4 hours ago, earl said:

Efrain Rios Montt (1926). Dementia and breathing problems. 

Briefly a head of state

Likely obitable despite the elapsed time, then

8 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Briefly a head of state

Likely obitable despite the elapsed time, then

Guaranteed BBC obit for Rigoberta Menchu's archenemy.

• Like 1