Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

How about author, political commentator and one-time Republican primary runner Pat Buchanan? 79 next month, no reported health issues but not looking as well as he has in recent years.

475D1CD9-A82F-407E-8856-AD6408336542.jpeg

On 08/09/2017 at 16:21, CaptainChorizo said:

Shelley Morrison who played Rosario on the series Will & Grace is the only cast member who is not returning for the upcoming revival. She turns 81 next month,could be she is just enjoying retirement but you never know.

Yes indeed my favourite character in Will and Grace superbly acted by Shelley Morrison who has turned 81 today :birthday:

On 10/25/2017 at 10:04, RishCast said:

I'm not yet sold on the O'Reilly suicide watch, because he's still out and about to a limited extent, and has his share of supporters. Plus that book is going to make money, let's be honest.

On the other hand, Harvey Weinstein....also given the apparently 200 women claiming harassment against him, maybe James Toback. Both giant dicks, neither of whom I'd be sad to see go, tbh.

Weinstein already attempted suicide. Definitely one to watch.

A relatively accurate source tells me that Sir Stirling Moss is on his cool down lap. Good chance he won’t see out 2017 but if he does, could be worth a punt for 2018. 

No sources for this one, but I do wonder if Nicholas Parsons will be with us for much longer.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Joanne Woodward. Outside bet.

Widely reported to have advanced Alzheimer's more than an outside bet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Worthing Paul said:

A relatively accurate source tells me that Sir Stirling Moss is on his cool down lap. Good chance he won’t see out 2017 but if he does, could be worth a punt for 2018. 

No sources for this one, but I do wonder if Nicholas Parsons will be with us for much longer.

Moss is a good name as he was in hospital 5 months this year and has not been heard from since.At 88 very ominous.That source sounds very believable.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Worthing Paul said:

Parsons is doing great for 94 can see him lasting a few years.

• Like 2

Stirling Moss definitely sounds like a must for the committee to put on the list next year if he manages to make it to next year. 

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Parsons is doing great for 94 can see him lasting a few years.

2 months off the 50 anniversary of Just A Minute. Given they celebrated the 45th anniversary in 2012 as the BBC didn't think Parsons would be around for the 50th.

• Like 2

^ re Moss. Didn't OoO say he was going rapidly downhill, frailty wise?

2 minutes ago, msc said:

^ re Moss. Didn't OoO say he was going rapidly downhill, frailty wise?

Yes they did hence why I tentatively say if but it's possible his decline in health stabilises and he hangs on for a little while. I've seen it a few times with family and friends relatives. 

How about Michael Learned? She's the actress who played Olivia Walton, in the 70's TV series show, the Waltons.

• Like 2

Parsons is not going anywhere soon. Was even on GQT this year discussing his roses. Sounded more compos mentis than me. Windsor Davies?

Recent picture of Johnny Fox:skull:

FB_IMG_1509136184086.jpg

On 28/10/2017 at 08:56, Worthing Paul said:

@Worthing Paul thanks for the tip.    

Also, congratulations for setting what must surely be a new Deathlist record of leaving it thirteen and a half years between posts.  Welcome back :)

• Like 1

On 1/20/2017 at 12:18, maryportfuncity said:

Anna Irwin

Award winning military pilot and bucket-list babe getting tabloid coverage

Cancer is incurable

33956192.jpg

Dead.

12 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Dead.

Strange, I was just having one of those "if you had to pick 20 names from this shortlist today" glances earlier today, and I didn't even consider her for the team. Just a passing gut feeling she wouldn't be any use to a 2018 team, didn't know she was dead. Spooky...

(Or, you know, I was ignoring FFBI types. I prefer the second sight version of events...)

I threw her on the transfer squad for Shaun's Death by Numbers, IIRC by then she had already gotten news that made 2018 wishful thinking.

LFO lead singer Devin Lima is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He's currently receiving lots of coverage on his cancer, so he's one for the drop 40 me thinks...

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

LFO lead singer Devin Lima is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He's currently receiving lots of coverage on his cancer, so he's one for the drop 40 me thinks...

People article says it started in the adrenal gland and has spread to his kidneys, it also notes that his cancer is "one in a million."

Is it possible that he drops before December 31?

1 minute ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Wendy Williams collapses on live TV

Don't know where else to put this. Checked and I can't find a talk show host thread.

Also. They claimed it was heat exhaustion, but she didn't look like she passed flat out. She looked like she had a stroke. Not impossible, she is 53 years old and is not a healthy woman.