Joey Russ

Ideas And Possibilities For 2018

On 2017-10-25 at 11:04, RishCast said:

I'm not yet sold on the O'Reilly suicide watch, because he's still out and about to a limited extent, and has his share of supporters. Plus that book is going to make money, let's be honest.

On the other hand, Harvey Weinstein....also given the apparently 200 women claiming harassment against him, maybe James Toback. Both giant dicks, neither of whom I'd be sad to see go, tbh.

with so many old dudes being outed as sexual predators (Cosby, CK, Spacey, Weinstein, Ghomeshi, O'Reilly, Bush, Moore...), can the concept of the deathlist be extended to include careers of celebrities as well?

16 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Here's one for a Shameless successor: Ahmet Dobran, has Parkinson's, cancer, 82 years old, and unable to move, to eat or breathe without aid three months after he was beaten and robbed by thugs:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cancer-fighter-82-unable-eat-11497960

Doubtless the DWP have him classified as fit for work, mind

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Doubtless the DWP have him classified as fit for work, mind

Now THAT was funny.:lol:

• Like 1

Clive Davis is doing loads of press at the moment for his new documentary... is it just me or does he look like a man on the way out?

DNeWTu9WAAMxMT4.jpg:large

DN5ZFzxVAAApteF.jpg

On 10/09/2017 at 16:15, DevonDeathTrip said:

We haven't got a thread about sewing (see what I did there), so here will have to do.

Renowned seamstress Nancy Zieman, who hosts a long running programme called Sewing With Nancy, which broadcasts across much of the USA, has retired following her diagnosis of inoperable cancer.  

No longer a possibility for 2018.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Clive Davis is doing loads of press at the moment for his new documentary... is it just me or does he look like a man on the way out?

DNeWTu9WAAMxMT4.jpg:large

DN5ZFzxVAAApteF.jpg

He looks good for his age.

On 10/09/2017 at 16:15, DevonDeathTrip said:

We haven't got a thread about sewing (see what I did there), so here will have to do.

Renowned seamstress Nancy Zieman, who hosts a long running programme called Sewing With Nancy, which broadcasts across much of the USA, has retired following her diagnosis of inoperable cancer.  

Dead before the deadpooling season. Darn it.

Watch two posts above.

13 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Well it begins! The revising of my list for 2018. Had her as a dead cert, looks like I was too right.

Not good days for scumbags. Totò Riina has spent the last two days in a coma and is not expected to recover.

Sean must be rebelling against the orders of the grim reaper. :P 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Sean must be rebelling against the orders of the grim reaper. :P 

He has taken a lot of persuading.

On 10/25/2017 at 11:04, RishCast said:

I'm not yet sold on the O'Reilly suicide watch, because he's still out and about to a limited extent, and has his share of supporters. Plus that book is going to make money, let's be honest.

On the other hand, Harvey Weinstein....also given the apparently 200 women claiming harassment against him, maybe James Toback. Both giant dicks, neither of whom I'd be sad to see go, tbh.

Do suicides even count for the deathlist or is that like a gray area? 

On 20/09/2017 at 15:04, MadMac said:

Surprised Ric Flair hasn't apparently been mentioned for next year. Numerous health issues, and although seemingly recovering at the moment, surely worthy of consideration? 

Flair popped up on Smackdown last week, didn’t look that great. Another name from the wrestling world surely worthy of consideration: Leon Allen White aka Vader, given a couple of years to live a while back and determined to go down fighting.

On 11/8/2017 at 06:29, Spade_Cooley said:

Feel like the graps fans on here need to unite around one pick, so may I put forward "The Ugandan Giant" himself, Kamala.

2578183_1416281135.0339_funddescription.

Broke, has had both legs amputated due to diabetes and guaranteed obits in all the redtops as well as the Mail, Guardian and Indie. Also, the 1993 Kamala "moon belly" yellow card Hasbro is officially the most valuable wrestling figure of all time, as only 24 were ever produced.

Here he is, pre-Kamala, getting a beatdown from Shirley Crabtree himself. Check out the slackness of those ropes:

Nice suggestion: Currently fighting for his life after surgery.

As a bit of a novice I'm after some help. 

In the main death pools where FFBI picks are not allowed what is the status of not famous in their own right spouses of famous people? Allowed or not allowed?

Also sorry about dumping this question in the wrong thread but it is relevant to a possibility for 2018.