The Mad Hatter

The Dead Of 2017

Might as well post this topic since ideas and possibilities for 2018 is up.

• Like 2

Well it is 2017 in Australia.

• Like 1

Glad the asshole Admin deleted my thread.

Glad the asshole Admin deleted my thread.

There's no time for grudes you and Paul must unite against your common enemy, Robert Mugabe.
  • Like 3

Archbishop Hilarion Capucci becomes the first notable death of 2017 aged 94.

http://www.wattan.tv/news/194746.html

Sorry, SC, this is the only available link for now.

• Like 1

LOL, I usually understand a little bit of most Germanic and Romance languages, but an article in Arabic script was a bit too much, even for me.

Anyways, an obscure Palestinian Archbishop is probably less notable than RadGuy's Burundian minister. Both are listed by Wikipedia, but Niyonkoru was also mentioned on the BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38482608 (Yeah, likely just because of his violent death, but still.)

LOL, I usually understand a little bit of most Germanic and Romance languages, but an article in Arabic script was a bit too much, even for me.

Anyways, an obscure Palestinian Archbishop is probably less notable than RadGuy's Burundian minister. Both are listed by Wikipedia, but Niyonkoru was also mentioned on the BBC: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38482608 (Yeah, likely just because of his violent death, but still.)

9 vs 6 wikipedia languages in favour of Capucci. He died in Rome.

He was a cotroversial man, too. He always hated Israel and supported Palestinese terrorists (was arrested for weapon smuggling in 1974 and for being part of Gaza Flotilla in 2010), but he supported Assad in the Syrian Civil War against islamist rebels. Funny bloke.

He was a cotroversial man, too. He always hated Israel and supported Palestinese terrorists (was arrested for weapon smuggling in 1974 and for being part of Gaza Flotilla in 2010), but he supported Assad in the Syrian Civil War against islamist rebels. Funny bloke.

rip

Paul Krugman tweets the death of Sir Anthony Atkinson, noted British economist/academic.

I just found out that someone that was on my list last year, died last year, & I never knew it. :/ lol I even kept them on, for this year, until I checked them out, to see if they were still around, lol. Apparently, back on September 21st, singer John D Loudermilk died, of a heart attack. So, that makes my total, for last year, 13 deaths, not 12. Scratch that, make that two people on my list, from last year, died, without me know. Frank Buckley also died, & way back on February 1st, lol. 14 in total, for me, a record.

I just found out that someone that was on my list last year, died last year, & I never knew it. :/ lol I even kept them on, for this year, until I checked them out, to see if they were still around, lol. Apparently, back on September 21st, singer John D Loudermilk died, of a heart attack. So, that makes my total, for last year, 13 deaths, not 12. Scratch that, make that two people on my list, from last year, died, without me know. Frank Buckley also died, & way back on February 1st, lol. 14 in total, for me, a record.

Loudermilk was mentioned at the time.

Like an idiot I forgot to amend my list from last year. While going through to add my DDP list to my signature, I realized I had left Nancy Reagan on it.

Like an idiot I forgot to amend my list from last year. While going through to add my DDP list to my signature, I realized I had left Nancy Reagan on it.

He was? Oh, I must've missed it, or looked in the wrong thread. :(

• Like 1

He was? Oh, I must've missed it, or looked in the wrong thread. :(

It was in the songwriters thread. I'm on my phone so can't post a link.

• Like 2