The Mad Hatter

The Dead Of 2017

Truth be told I was 80% sure he'd QO, but as has been discussed before we're at the DDP point where you have to put a limit on even the amount of eight-point names chosen.

Truth be told I was 80% sure he'd QO, but as has been discussed before we're at the DDP point where you have to put a limit on even the amount of eight-point names chosen.

I'd have swapped him out for Snuka had I foreseen the Drop 40 thing, but, having made that bed...

Didn't expect an obituary so quick. When I saw the top teams who hadn't picked him, I had a familiar sinking feeling given my dodgy history of calling QOs.

Hey ho, 6 down with 70 on the board is my best start by miles...

• Like 4

Richard Hatch, star of Battlestar Galactica has died of Pancreatic Cancer: It does seem like a lot of people are dying lately, even in my job, I play the organ for funerals for a living and we have been having a lot of them the last month or so- last year we had hardly any, so this is catch up time!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/richard-hatch-battlestar-galactica-star-dead-71-article-1.2966680

• Like 1

Richard Hatch, star of Battlestar Galactica has died of Pancreatic Cancer: It does seem like a lot of people are dying lately, even in my job, I play the organ for funerals for a living and we have been having a lot of them the last month or so- last year we had hardly any, so this is catch up time!

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/richard-hatch-battlestar-galactica-star-dead-71-article-1.2966680

Have you played for anyone (pardon the pun) noteworthy?

Colonel Mikhail Tolstoy of Donbass force, commander of Somalia battalion and one of the most important separatists of Donbass, was killed in an apparently "suicide attack" by Ukraine forces. Not good, not good.

https://tvrain.ru/news/givi-427176/

Whatever she was, she didnt deserve to die that way, its fucking horrendous.

• Like 1

Always sad when someone dies so young. It's a real shocker to me as I didn't even know she was ill. R.I.P :(

Always sad when someone dies so young. It's a real shocker to me as I didn't even know she was ill. R.I.P :(

So you were sad when terrorists were killed?

She's a unique on the DDP. Saw the news last year and didn't register it as a deadpool potential thing at all for some reason.

So you were sad when terrorists were killed?

was she a terrorist? :shock2:

:sherlock:

Never heard of here before but still, 45 is no age to die..

I had no idea she was ill either.I presumed it was a drug overdose when I first heard.

People being too young to have heard of TPT is the moment I officially feel too fucking old.

• Like 6

She's a unique on the DDP. Saw the news last year and didn't register it as a deadpool potential thing at all for some reason.

Younger than Gazza

I'm just sayin', like...

• Like 1

She was always on the tellybox in the 90s doing some daft thing or other, and then for some reason hasn't been seen for years now. Had forgotten about her to be honest. Any drug or alcohol related death is a tragedy in my view. Nature can be cruel with things like cancer but addiction is people being cruel to themselves.

People being too young to have heard of TPT is the moment I officially feel too fucking old.

Took the word outta my mouth. lol

She was always on the tellybox in the 90s doing some daft thing or other, and then for some reason hasn't been seen for years now. Had forgotten about her to be honest. Any drug or alcohol related death is a tragedy in my view. Nature can be cruel with things like cancer but addiction is people being cruel to themselves.

Its really not. No-one decides to become an addict.

If I'd have seen the weird quasi-Anna Wintour get up she was sporting in her last public appearances, I'd have been tempted to punt for her.

3A7D5E1600000578-0-image-m-64_1486570360