The Mad Hatter

The Dead Of 2017

2 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Same here.

I rest my case.

11 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well i had to look him up tonight as id never heard of him.

Once id seen his face i knew who he was!!

He was a character actor who was in shit loads of things.

I Had no idea he was that old.

I think that was nearly the exact words used in the ITV bulletin...*

*There's a Mary Whitehouse Experience sketch about that sort of thing

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

John Heard, another actor Charon wouldn't consider famous enough, has died. I liked him. 

I was on the John when I Heard the news.

5 hours ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

I was on the John when I Heard the news.

I hope the turd you dropped wasn't as forced as that joke.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, WilliamGStewart said:

I hope the turd you dropped wasn't as forced as that joke.

It probably wasn't, he has his tag as "Fried Chicken Enthusiast", and you know what they say about fried chicken: it goes right through ya.

Thats's four people from my long list gone today!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Thats's four people from my long list gone today!

It isn't a long list now.

• Like 5

I'd say Donald Trump should be on the 2018 list. For occupation you should put him as 'entertainer'. I dont really have an issue with him, I just think that it's the best way to describe him. Also I am aware he isn't in bad health but people are constantly calling for his assassination.

19 minutes ago, WholfOfTheDead said:

I'd say Donald Trump should be on the 2018 list. For occupation you should put him as 'entertainer'. I dont really have an issue with him, I just think that it's the best way to describe him. Also I am aware he isn't in bad health but people are constantly calling for his assassination.

If you honestly think trump is likely to be assinated then do us all a favor and stab yourself in the eyes with a fork.

9 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

If you honestly think trump is likely to be assinated then do us all a favor and stab yourself in the eyes with a fork.

Why are you so violent? 

Re WholfoftheDead's post above

Trump would be a decent wild card for the 50 next year IMHO. However he's so hopelessly narcissistic he'd rant all over Twitter about us if The Sun newspaper blew the pick up. For all the entertaining aspects of us getting media coverage that might be more than we'd ever want or need.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Re WholfoftheDead's post above

Trump would be a decent wild card for the 50 next year IMHO. However he's so hopelessly narcissistic he'd rant all over Twitter about us if The Sun newspaper blew the pick up. For all the entertaining aspects of us getting media coverage that might be more than we'd ever want or need.

But then this site will be raided by trumpers who'll spam fake news everywhere. I can just see the info wars video "sick site calls for the assaination of trump".

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

But then this site will be raided by trumpers who'll spam fake news everywhere. I can just see the info wars video "sick site calls for the assaination of trump".

They'd probably spell "assassination" correctly though.

• Like 6

On 7/25/2017 at 17:13, YoungWillz said:

So that's 2/4 of Frank wives gone now, the other of course being Ava Gardner.

Mia Farrow is still about but something I didn't know until yesterday... Nancy Sinatria Sr, Frank's first wife and mother to his 3 children, is still alive and celebrated her 100th birthday earlier this year. 

Low hanging fruit for the DDP and guaranteed to get a QO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Plenty of presidents have been 'assinated', even Ronald Reagon managed to get shot in an attempt to kill him. Its not unreasonable so dont go all emo on me, pop in a tampon and shut up.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

So that's 2/4 of Frank wives gone now, the other of course being Ava Gardner.

Mia Farrow is still about but something I didn't know until yesterday... Nancy Sinatria Sr, Frank's first wife and mother to his 3 children, is still alive and celebrated her 100th birthday earlier this year. 

Low hanging fruit for the DDP and guaranteed to get a QO.

Good spot - definitely scoreworthy.

42 minutes ago, WholfOfTheDead said:
The Mad Hatter said:

Plenty of presidents have been 'assinated', even Ronald Reagon managed to get shot in an attempt to kill him. Its not unreasonable so dont go all emo on me, pop in a tampon and shut up.

I think it all depends on how you define "likely" in this case. I do agree that Trump's vehement anti-Muslim stance might slightly increase the likelihood of him getting assassinated by a Muslim or an extremist liberal like Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn in 2002. But the CIA/FBI should be well aware of this possibility, and since such an event would definitely tarnish their reputation, do everything to avert it. So putting him on a theme team would not be unreasonable but there should be better candidates for the main list.

Edited by GossipGabe
Clarification

I would much rather have him impeached than assassinated. The last thing we want is to turn him into a martyr !

4 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I would much rather have him impeached than assassinated. The last thing we want is to turn him into a martyr !

People would call him a martyr if he got impeached. The republicans who voted for him love him. 

Assassination would make him a matyr.Impeachment would disgrace him and the republican establishment would gladly bury him and his legacy.

3 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Assassination would make him a matyr.Impeachment would disgrace him and the republican establishment would gladly bury him and his legacy.

Oh, I'm sure there's a fairly large amount of republicans who will constantly cry his impeachment isn't right and blame it on the democrats as usual...

Charlie Gard reported dead by Daily Mail.