weatherman90

Bob Barker

There has been some speculation about Bob Barker calling it quits on his show, according to THIS, he will be on at least for 2 more seasons.

• Like 1

And lets not forget dear Leslie Crowther either, for that matter. 72 and still going despite that near miss with his roller a few years ago...

:shoot2: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Leslie Crowther is not still going, he died in 1996, 9 years ago, at 63.

Leslie

Oh, you know, I thought he was too, but then I looked at IMDB and they persuaded me otherwise! Good call though.

Guest Guest

Don't be so hard on yourself, we all make mistakes.

Thanks, I was going to put my head in a wood chipper, but you know, thinking about it some more, I don't think I will now.

You know Kenneth, I think we are going to be alright (a very obscure Harry Enfield line that I'm afraid, perhaps too obscure)...

Hey Stayin', don't worry. I dropped a mighty bollock before Christmas thinking Michael Bentine was still around, so what you do is make a couple of light-hearted posts about messing-up, then hope to hell that the thread gets buried under a load of other stuff, then when nobody's looking delete it and be done!

My problem is that I will inevitably drop another bollock in the future. I really don't learn from my mistakes.

DWB :shoot2:

And just to make you feel even better...someone tried to pick Pope Paul VI (RIP 1978) in this year's DDP!

Hey Stayin', don't worry. I dropped a mighty bollock before Christmas thinking Michael Bentine was still around, so what you do is make a couple of light-hearted posts about messing-up, then hope to hell that the thread gets buried under a load of other stuff, then when nobody's looking delete it and be done!

So you wouldn't want this thread continually being bumped to the top then?

Guest Death List Watcher

It could be a lot worse, Stayin' Alive. One forum browser suggested that because Nelson Rockefeller was "96" he should be on the 2005 or 2006 list. Rockefeller died in 1979.

:banghead: Oh no, I've only just found out that Jon Pertwee's dead! (In 1996 no less)

News travels slow down in the Antipodes...

There has been some speculation about Bob Barker calling it quits on his show, according to THIS, he will be on at least for 2 more seasons.

Speculate no more.

I still think he's got a bit of life left in him, but time to start watching him methinks.

I don't watch the show, so I couldn't give the most accurate judgement, but somehow according to images he doesn't look like he is in the last days of his life. But the possibility haunts you, that the price might actually be right while he is still under contract with the game show. It might be unlikely, but I remain open minded after hearing his name thrown around.

Bruce Forsythe has clocked up as many years in high profile television and he shows no sign of quitting.

Bob Barker weighs in on the Cecil the lion issue but the photo is the thing we will be more interested in.

Yikes! Throw in a health issue or two, which he has had, and I may not think 2016 but by 2017 he has to be given prioritized consideration. I have a couple people in my DP with his name this year.

SC

He looks good for his age I think.I could see him hanging on for several more years.

Bruce Forsythe has clocked up as many years in high profile television and he shows no sign of quitting.

A 9 year quote :D

One of those fb things I subscribe to (shitty clip art request) , done this:

11856356_563336170486658_783323322633587

He looks good for his age I think.I could see him hanging on for several more years.

Good if you're in the undertaker business. Wth you talking about!????

SC