weatherman90

Bob Barker

Barker trips and falls on sidewalk, suffering some minor injuries.

SC

http://m.torontosun.com/2015/10/20/bob-barker-recovering-from-nasty-fall

someone trip zsa zsa Gabor

Difficult to trip up a woman who is bedridden.If you can think of a way let me know.Besides it wouldn`t work.Zsa Zsa has survived falls before and strokes, blood clots, blocked feeding tubes ,a car crash, divorces ,an amputation and many infections.Therefore a minor fall on a sidewalk probably wouldn`t do it :P

SC

Difficult to trip up a woman who is bedridden.If you can think of a way let me know.Besides it wouldn`t work.Zsa Zsa has survived falls before and strokes, blood clots, blocked feeding tubes ,a car crash, divorces ,an amputation and many infections.Therefore a minor fall on a sidewalk probably wouldn`t do it :P

It would have to be a tip rather than a trip.

SC

I'm sure the NHS could find a way.

• Like 1

SC

I'm sure the NHS could find a way.

You bastards highjacking poor Mr. Barker's thread tsk tsk

Well seeing as their is no NHS in the states I am sure he used his famous show`s title when bargaining for a quote for treatment in hospital! :P

From skimming his Wikipedia bio sounds as tho he'd probably get on with Donald Trump

IIRC he's still doing fairly well despite retirement, I'd guess the odds are against it that he comes on down this year.

I don't know who he is.

I don't know who he is.

An old Yankee showbiz game show host, seems to embody many of the cliches, onscreen and off

I don't know who he is.

The American version of Bruce Forsyth.

• Like 2

I don't know who he is.

Where can I get a rock like the one you live under?

I don't know who he is.

Where can I get a rock like the one you live under?

At least I know who Gay Byrne is.

I thought he gets frailer every year (DUH!). Maybe a year too soon, we'll see. Another similar choice could have been Monty Hall.

Guest James p l

Katie hopkins need to be on the list

guests are back?!?!!?!

No she doesn't.

• Like 1

I don't know who he is.

The only thing I know about him (apart from being a gameshow host) is that bit in the Shrek movie where Puss had a hairball and Donkey said: "Let's give him the Bob Barker treatment." Even now I still don't know what that means.

I don't know who he is.

The only thing I know about him (apart from being a gameshow host) is that bit in the Shrek movie where Puss had a hairball and Donkey said: "Let's give him the Bob Barker treatment." Even now I still don't know what that means.

Neutering joke. Barker here in the US is known both for TPIR and his animal rights activism, and a big part of the latter is advocation for spaying/neutering of pets.

Don't really see him as a good pick. He's old, that's about it.

I don't know who he is.

Neutering joke. Barker here in the US is known both for TPIR and his animal rights activism, and a big part of the latter is advocation for spaying/neutering of pets.

Sounds like when he dies dogs and cats will join hands in celebration.
  • Like 2

In my point of view a good pick für DL. Big Name, he is well known all around the world and he`s 95 years old fart

• Like 1

In my point of view a good pick für DL.

Jawohl, mein führe... Oops, I mean, I thought you'd at least complain about the lack of German folks (or should I say Völker? the Austrians and the Swiss are missing as well), their only candidate on the list seems to be the Pope Emeritus and even he is a Vatican citizen (although at least he was affiliated with the Hitlerjugend).

So many missed opportunities... (e.g. Kohl or Habermas etc.)

In my point of view a good pick für DL.

Jawohl, mein führe... Oops, I mean, I thought you'd at least complain about the lack of German folks (or should I say Völker? the Austrians and the Swiss are missing as well), their only candidate on the list seems to be the Pope Emeritus and even he is a Vatican citizen (although at least he was affiliated with the Hitlerjugend).

So many missed opportunities... (e.g. Kohl or Habermas etc.)

Habermas wird in diesem jahr nicht sterben. Er verdient es nicht auf der Liste zu sein.

• Like 2