Grim Reaper

Nobby Stiles

2 hours ago, Vinegar Tits said:

In terms of lingerers, no-one will ever beat Zsa Zsa. Bits were literally falling off her before she died!

Maybe Kirky Douglas up there too?? Hell even fucking Ozzy. 

11 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

Maybe Kirky Douglas up there too?? Hell even fucking Ozzy. 

Ozzy and even Kirk still able to enjoy life to a much better extent than Nobby and late life Zsa Zsa.

On 16/10/2019 at 20:21, Vinegar Tits said:

In terms of lingerers, no-one will ever beat Zsa Zsa. Bits were literally falling off her before she died!

Aye, I recall posting the suggestion that when she'd lost 51% of her body the points should be awarded anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oscar niemeyer was the first I thought of as a lingerer. 

On 16/10/2019 at 20:21, Vinegar Tits said:

True.Ronnie Biggs was a close second though.

14 hours ago, Eesti said:

Have you guys forgot Clive Dunn?

Dunno didn't suffer from numerous ailments winding up in hospital every other month.

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Dunno didn't suffer from numerous ailments winding up in hospital every other month.

In that therms. Al Meghrali, Clive James, Valerie Harper, Mugabe, John Paul II would also be contenders. 

6 minutes ago, Eesti said:

In that therms. Al Meghrali, Clive James, Valerie Harper, Mugabe, John Paul II would also be contenders. 

Nope, all those had serious ailments.

Just when they had been hospitalized by something that would kill most people, they would recover and be out and about within a few weeks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Nope, all those had serious ailments.

Just when they had been hospitalized by something that would kill most people, they would recover and be out and about within a few weeks.

That is exactly my point.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Eesti said:

Have you guys forgot Clive Dunn?

Ironically for all the banter, Dunn appeared to be in decent health (for his age) until shortly before the end. 

Of the current batch, Olivia Newton John has been very ill for a long period of time.

• Thanks 1

To be or Nobby to be, that is the question, or isn't it? Again, I need one more sip

On 14/11/2019 at 00:24, YorkshireBanker said:

I think he should be brought back to next years list. Him still being alive goes against the odds

Hell yeah!

• Like 1

:birthday: - Aye, I'll go along with that. Even if he went in the current crisis he'd be news and they'd discuss him in national treasure terms

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

:birthday: - Aye, I'll go along with that. Even if he went in the current crisis he'd be news and they'd discuss him in national treasure terms

I think you are right and also I think the public are increasingly going to be crying out for a variety of news items and not just coronavirus related stuff even if it were bad news like the passing of a celebrity. Coronavirus should take prime position but it's all encompassing nature in news reporting is starting to grate and fatigue many is my sense. So I believe celebrity deaths will increasingly start to again receive more than a basic cursory mention on news bulletins. 

Sorry for the unnecessary post, but how is this guy still alive? It sounded to me that he was on his death bed like 2 years ago.

• Facepalm 1

I saw this thread and "Survivors" right above it and immediately knew what happened.

RIP to my 17th hit- and DeathList's second-ever 15th.