Grim Reaper

King Michael Of Romania

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm inclined to think they are probably right. 

Yes, agree.

• Like 1

Just now, Sean said:

Yeah the  national enquirer really should go for the sad last days story about him.

Dunno, discussing the existence of Romania and where it is might tax some of their readers beyond safe limits

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm inclined to think they are probably right. 

I don't I think he is still alive but he will be gone by the end of the week.Clealy in the last stages of life but that can take a few days.Speculation he has a new diagnosis pneumonia or organ failure I would guess.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sean said:

Yeah the  national enquirer really should go for the sad last days story about him.

They should, but they won’t, because he’s really in his sad last days now...

• Like 2

http://www.romaniaregala.ro/jurnal/ziua-sfintilor-mihail-si-gavriil/

Today, November 8, 2017, the great Feast of Saints Michael and Gavriil finds His Majesty King Michael in distress, at the residence in Switzerland, surrounded by their Royal Highness Princess Margaret and Prince Radu.

Also at the residence are the employees of His Majesty's House detached in Switzerland and the nuns from the monasteries in Romania who assist the King constantly.

There will be no organized event at the residence, today, on the occasion of the great celebration.

Last night, an envoy of the Metropolitan Joseph of Western and Southern Europe Metropolitan Joseph arrived at the residence of Switzerland to give His Majesty the Holy Communion, in the presence of the Heirly Principle.

In the Romanian royal tradition, November 8 is the day when His Majesty the King celebrates his birthday and birthday.

At the Elisabeth Palace, after 2001, King Michael hosted on November 8 the "Open Gates" event, to which all the Romanians who wished to wish them for many years were welcome. The last two occasions when the King appeared on the balcony of Elisabeth Palace on the birthday party were November 8, 2013 and November 19, 2014.

Princess Margaret Heroes thanks everyone who has sent so many messages of love, admiration and encouragement to His Majesty in the last two days!

The Royal Family urges all those who bear the names of Saints Mihail and Gavriil peace of mind, joy and fulfillment!

Google Translation - I don't know Romanian, so have made no attempt to tidy this up.

Let's put it this way

I think it highly appropriate that Toast is active on this thread!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wonder if he is lucid enough for dignitas?He is in Switzerland after all.

21 minutes ago, Sean said:

Why bother squandering time and resources when nature looks set to do the job for them! 

• Like 2

From Twitter:

It certainly seems like King Micheal, former King of Romania isn't expected to last too much longer. 

He is 96 and has been in poor health for a long time now, following a leukemia diagnosis last year.

And also:

Last night, a Special Envoy from the Bishop of the Romanian Orthodox Metropolitanate of Western and Southern Europe arrived at King Michael's residence of Switzerland to give His Majesty the Holy Communion.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Romanians are usually religious people, and many of them, including the king and most members of the royal family would almost surely object to euthanasia (esp. active forms of euthanasia). 

And JR is right: even though euthanasia is legal, it's not unregulated – he'll almost certainly die before they could sort out the paperwork. 

• Thanks 1

What should Michael's deathlist pun be when he inevitably croaks in the next week?

11 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

What should Michael's deathlist pun be when he inevitably croaks in the next week?

Bye bye Mihai

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sean said:

Bye bye Mihai

Alternatively, it could also be "Goodbye Mihai".

• Like 1

I've got a really shit one lined up for the Crowdsourced Deathlist. Even by my usual standards.

• Like 2

Leukemiachael?

• Sad 1

Oh boy, I wonder who the next Deathlist success will be.

(Russo swerve when Kirk Douglas chokes to death on a chicken sandwich in 20 minutes time...)

• Like 4

Just now, Death Impends said:

:vulture::vulture::vulture:

Lo, I see Valkyrie!

Why does anyone carebout the line of succession when the monarchy is out of power?

• Like 1