Grim Reaper

King Michael Of Romania

4 hours ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

His daughter, Princess Margaret, spoke of his health last week according to Romanian press.

"The Health Status of His Majesty King Michael is still fragile but stable, said Sunday, at Savourin, the Princess Margaret Heroine. 'His Majesty had a very difficult year, incredibly hard and very fragile at the moment, but he is stable. He has a quiet summer, which makes me happy,' said her Highness Margareta."

Hopefully he will have a hard end of summer 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Hopefully he will have a hard end of summer 

Or at least keep us updated on his health - doesn't the man care that I just made a tit of myself on the prediction of the ninth death thread?

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Or at least keep us updated on his health - doesn't the man care that I just made a tit of myself on the prediction of the ninth death thread?

Yeah but he probably has a fiver on Billy Graham to go first.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Ironically I'd say five is the number of major dead pool picks I've wasted on the man God clearly doesn't want to meet anytime soon

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Which currency would that be? 

58 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GSnE05jL1cs&t=1m33s

Fără tine sunt ok, ok, ok / Tu fără mine nici 2 lei

(Without you I'm OK, OK, OK / Without me you are not worth 2 lei <[about 0.4 £ \ sing. leu [= 0.2£]>)

Btw. I'd personally put my money on Michael going first. But perhaps not before Autumn.

10 hours ago, JR976evil said:

A good point - as one who's repeatedly worked out in Romania it is Lei but there are people out there who wouldn't say no to Euros and it's more cost effective (sometimes) to get paid cash in Euros than any kind of bank transfer (because UK banks aren't keen on converting Lei to Pounds).

16 hours ago, JR976evil said:

Zimbabwean dollars?

main-qimg-fcc37beb7bbfea4407397091745cb52a-c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

A good point - as one who's repeatedly worked out in Romania it is Lei but there are people out there who wouldn't say no to Euros and it's more cost effective (sometimes) to get paid cash in Euros than any kind of bank transfer (because UK banks aren't keen on converting Lei to Pounds).

He is currently living in Switzerland. So it could be any currency but it won't be traceable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2017. 08. 16. at 09:40, maryportfuncity said:

there are people out there who wouldn't say no to Euros

Sure they wouldn't, they come pretty handy when you want to light your cigarettes.

euro_si_dollarei2.jpg

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Nicholas Medforth-Mills, King Michael of Romania's grandson, has announced his engagement with the wedding expected in the Summer of 2018. Will he be sticking around for it? I doubt it. 

It may happen. He now has something to live for since his wife passed away. An indication of his deteriorating health would he if the wedding is re-scheduled.

Seeing as he missed his wifes funeral think it is a safe bet he wouldn't make a wedding.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Seeing as he missed his wifes funeral think it is a safe bet he wouldn't make a wedding.

If he's as stable as some reports indicate, he might just make it.

"Make it" as in still being alive when it happens, perhaps, "make it" as in appearing in person at the wedding, (which I assume is what Shaun was getting at) certainly not.

• Like 2

So, question about Michael of Romania. If he survives the year (which I think is possible), do you think that he's going to be on more or less contending DDP teams next year? 

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

So, question about Michael of Romania. If he survives the year (which I think is possible), do you think that he's going to be on more or less contending DDP teams next year? 

More for sure.

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I don't see why he would have less.

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 15:33, Joey Russ said:

Nailed on in a Zsa Zsa style, surely - though he won't linger like her

Whether we'll ever again have the luxury of discussing a twice deposed monarch is questionable

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 10:33, Joey Russ said:

It's a toughie for me - on one hand I like to leave a lot of room for new talent on TJS but as mentioned before I'm a sucker for this pick's historical value. Not too often you get the chance to play someone who had impact on WWII.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Deadpool said:

Any update regarding his health? No news bads news? 

I dunno. Could end up like Jerry Lewis (Not much news, then they die soon after.).

King Michael and Herman Wouk will die in October , Leah Bracknell on November, Bush Sr December 

• Like 2

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 02:59, Life Is Beautiful said:

A huge charity concert will be held to celebrate his upcoming birthday, but it doesn't say if he'll be there or not.

Romania has a "royal court" and a "crown princess" then.

Can't recall much frenzy for the restoration of their monarchy in the five times I've been there in the last six years.

• Like 1