Grim Reaper

King Michael Of Romania

2 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

:vulture::vulture::vulture:

Which one is his grandson?

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Why does anyone carebout the line of succession when the monarchy is out of power?

If you ever look at the cast lists for the European versions of Celebrity Big Brother and Strictly and I'm A Celeb, like 1 in 3 contestants are in the line of succession for a defunct monarchy.

• Haha 2

Just now, Sean said:

Which one is his grandson?

None of them

He was the fourth originally but his vulture tried to pick a fight with the one in front of him and that caused him to plummet

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Why does anyone carebout the line of succession when the monarchy is out of power?

Well, I guess they want to be ready, in case some politicians try to restore the monarchy.

Of course, that'd almost certainly not happen. But Romanian politics suffers from rampant corruption, and if one day it affected the (mostly powerless) president, you'd never know what'd happen.

(Simeon of Bulgaria could return to power through democratic elections, so there is at least some precedent for disillusioned Eastern European voters turning to a former monarch.)

Will he survive this week?

Not sure he'll be in a position to be stressed, if in his last hours from cancer tbh.

On ‎09‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 00:11, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

What should Michael's deathlist pun be when he inevitably croaks in the next week?

King's final exit in exile ?

• Like 1

The King is dead

Long live the squabbling relatives

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 08/11/2017 at 23:11, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

What should Michael's deathlist pun be when he inevitably croaks in the next week?

From Mihai to me-die

If he see's out the weekend, well I'll be damned.

If someone else on the list sneaks in and steals King Michaels place as 17th hit I'll be so annoyed !

42 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

If someone else on the list sneaks in and steals King Michaels place as 17th hit I'll be so annoyed !

It happened with Sallis and Christie in June. Christie even went on for another 6 days after Sallis' death was announced.

49 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

Who knows? It could be another Liz Dawn/Tony Booth type of day where they die within the same HOUR.

9 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Poor old guys better off out of it ! 

I sincerely hope Michael has taken out Reverse Mortgages on all his properties so that his wife and he have lived well and been able to travel! The heirs may find there is nothing monetary to fight over! The Bank takes theirs after the man dies. (We spent our kid`s inheritance CAR stickers crack me up, I guess his stickers would be on his castles.)

• Like 2

Given that the British resident grandson lost his royal status in 2015 because 'King Michael thought the royal family should be led by “someone who is modest, well balanced and with moral principles"' maybe we'd better keep an eye on the wayward young 'un too

Apparently improved somewhat. Well feck me...

54 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Apparently improved somewhat. Well feck me...

Eh, I'd take this with a grain of salt. It just says he can talk and eat, which is not much.

17 hours ago, FixedBusiness said:

If he see's out the weekend, well I'll be damned.

but I think this statement is useless now, I think he has a chance to see Monday.