Grim Reaper

King Michael Of Romania

Still would be stunned if he makes it to Advent Avalanche picking time - don't think there's much rebounding a 96 year old with two cancers can do

• Like 3

Hmm, I think his desire to eat shows that he's good for a little while. I'm surprised. 

54 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Hmm, I think his desire to eat shows that he's good for a little while. I'm surprised. 

King Creosote........ Boom.

• Like 1

He will choke on a half biscuit, like Suharto.

In my past knowledge with cancer, it’s like the last meal. They eat, brighten up and then pass away.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

In my past knowledge with cancer, it’s like the last meal. They eat, brighten up and then pass away.

Does happen a lot.

• Like 1

When (legendary aged pro-wrestler) Mae Young was on deathwatch in January 2014, journalist jumped the gun and announced her dead prematurely. Apparently a friend told her they'd just read her obit online and she went "Dead? But I'm having dinner!"

She died a few days later.

• Like 2

They have said that Michael is very ill since summer 2016...

5 minutes ago, earl said:

They have said that Michael is very ill since summer 2016...

Yeah, but it’s another sudden decline this time which is why it’s getting all the buzz it is...

I think there's a thread for such predictions...

• Like 1

As a Christian Royalty, I'd say today Sunday, of course :) ...

Amazed to log on see Fats still topping the picture charts hereabouts tbh

Wednesday for this one; I'm not getting my Advent Avalanche hopes up - and if he does make it that far we'll all be hovering over the keyboard at midnight to claim him.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

I hate to put a dampener on things but remember when Zsa Zsa Gabor was given the last rites -in august, 2010... https://www.theguardian.com/film/2010/aug/16/zsa-zsa-gabor-last-rites :unsure:

You're posts seem very familiar to some of our old 'friends' back before 2016...

A fair point above - the the twice deposed king still has ALL his limbs!

Personally I think he's a different case to Zsa Zsa but when they start hacking...

7 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

A fair point above - the the twice deposed king still has ALL his limbs!

Personally I think he's a different case to Zsa Zsa but when they start hacking...

He still has all his limbs, but little time left. He knows this well, and as a testament to this, he recently signed... a will and testament.

Although his properties were confiscated by the communist regime that forced his resignation, much of that property (worth around €60 m) was returned to him after the Romanian Revolution. The contents of his will are (as of yet) unknown, but presumably he wanted to make sure that Nicholas Medford-Mills would not inherit anything. https://www.realitatea.net/averea-regelui-mihai-majestatea-sa-a-semnat-un-testament-continutul-necunoscut_2122439.html (Romanian)

8 hours ago, RishCast said:

https://www.romania-insider.com/romanian-royal-house-scandal/

Disinherited grandson Nicolae Medforth-Mills might not have been disinherited after all. Everything looks ready for a lengthy court battle after the patriarch passes on.

They could - like - cut their losses and go mob handed to Hollywood where the film rights to this struggle might earn them more than they're currently trying to protect (especially if the alternative is spunking a swathe of it on lawyers)

8 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

They could - like - cut their losses and go mob handed to Hollywood where the film rights to this struggle might earn them more than they're currently trying to protect (especially if the alternative is spunking a swathe of it on lawyers)

That, of course, would involve thinking ahead, which it doesn't seem like anyone there's doing.

8 hours ago, RishCast said:

That, of course, would involve thinking ahead, which it doesn't seem like anyone there's doing.

That's royal families for yers

Who needs strategic planning when the one important line on the CV is the one that proves who your parents are?

Poor buggers scrapping over the inheritance makes you sick, you wouldn't get any money chasing moves from the former Greek monarchy I tell you.

• Haha 2