Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

What about Stefan Karl Stefansson, Colin meads and Mario Soares you clown.

Bracknell is a very good choice.

I had a crush on her when she was in emmerdale. Now the grim reaper has a thing for her.

Was my ddp joker up until a few days ago then I convinced myself she could be 2014 Sam Simon,2015 Martin Crowe" aka the sure hit that lives about 10-12 months longer then excpected and defies excpecations to make rosters a 2nd time."

• Like 1

I had a crush on her when she was in emmerdale. Now the grim reaper has a thing for her.

Same .She had a certain charm.

Was my ddp joker up until a few days ago then I convinced myself she could be 2014 Sam Simon,2015 Martin Crowe" aka the sure hit that lives about 10-12 months longer then excpected and defies excpecations to make rosters a 2nd time."

Yeah but the cancer I think is in the fluid around the heart now.

No one is wary then of a Wilko Johnson/John Edrich type recovery?

Ooh I remember her. She was the only reason I would watch Emmerdale

According the BBC, she and her hubby were hoping that integrative medicine and immunotherapy could help her.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37581248

We could easily dismiss the former as scientifically unsound quackery. As the Beeb indicates, immunotherapy has already produced some promising results (see Jimmy Carter's metastatic melanoma); but it's not a panacea for all cancer types and cases.

Wilko was kind of lucky, cause his original cancer diagnosis couldn't reveal that he was suffering from a rare, less virulent and more treatable type of pancreatic cancer (a pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor instead of the usual adenocarcinoma that carries a very bleak prognosis).

While less virulent and more treatable types of lung tumours (called carcinoid tumours) that mimic lung adenocarcinomas also exist, they are exceedingly rare and, in her case, could be excluded with 100% certainty.

Basically, she's fucked, if she does not go this year then in 2018.

• Like 1

According the BBC, she and her hubby were hoping that integrative medicine and immhnotherapy could help her.http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37581248

We could easily dismiss the former as scientifically unsound quackery. As the Beeb indicates, immunotherapy has already produced some promising results (see Jimmy Carter's metastatic melanoma); but it's not a panacea for all cancer types and cases.

Wilko was kind of lucky, cause his original cancer diagnosis couldn't reveal that he was suffering from a rare, less virulent more treatable type of pancreatic cancer (a pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor instead of the usual adenocarcinoma that carries a very bleak prognosis).

While less virulent and more treatable types of lung tumours (called carcinoid tumours) that mimic lung adenocarcinoma also exist, they are exceedingly rare and, in her case, could be excluded with 100% certainty.

Basically, she's fucked, if she does not go this year then in 2018.

doesn't help that she is in the cursed spot.

Wilko Johnson was misdiagnosed and Edrich had a low grade cancer.In Bracknell's case the cancer is already at stage 4 the primary cancer cant be operated on and was described as aggressive.

• Like 1

It reads like a blog that'd be written by, erm... someone who believes shamans can help with cancer.

• Like 3

Amended.

Means she's not going to get better.

That much I gathered just seems a very strange blog entry.Beautifully moving and well written but kind of felt like a piece of creative writing.

New Age bullshit (organic).

Amended.

Looks like she's on some interesting drugs from that...

It certainly seems that way however most cancer patients like Jenny Diski and a few friends family members online start spouting unintelligable nonesense and can`t write clearly at all due to drugs.This is very well written if not unbelievable.

Amended.

Means she's not going to get better.

That much I gathered just seems a very strange blog entry.Beautifully moving and well written but kind of felt like a piece of creative writing.

New Age bullshit (organic).

It does scream of that too but it conveys genuine emotion and sense gathering perspective.I wonder if the man she supposedly saw at the lake is a metaphor for God?