Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

On 08/08/2017 at 20:43, gcreptile said:

On Twitter, 4 days ago:

image.png

She does look pretty good. Is cancer chic the latest fad? 

1 hour ago, JR976evil said:

She does look pretty good. Is cancer chic the latest fad? 

She has always been striking.

She looks like fucking shit. The "I'll be dead before the World Cup" look isn't a great one.

12 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

She has always been striking.

I'd say she'd strike any of us - if she knew where we lived

• Like 2

She's still very optimistic. I think she could last till 2018 still...

Lung cancer patients decline quickly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Optimism alone isn't enough. If her treatment stopped working in March and she's only been receiving quack cures ever since ...

Leah has regular sessions in an infrared sauna and has also been using plant-based healing oils

... she'd be lucky if she lasted till Christmas. She still looks more or less OK for a terminal cancer patient, but if her cancer has already metastatized, her prognosis could be quite grim.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

Optimism alone isn't enough. If her treatment stopped working in March and she's only been receiving quack cures ever since ...

... she'd be lucky if she lasted till Christmas. She still looks more or less OK for a terminal cancer patient, but if her cancer has already metastatized, her prognosis could be quite grim.

It is likely the disease has gone to her heart fluid at as of September 2016 

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Optmism can be misplaced as was the case with Ronnie James Dio and Robin Gibb.She is living her life to the full while she still can.Stage 4 lung cancer is a terrible diagnosis  and I am. sure Leah knows as much.Her optimism revolves around the time she has.A very logical decision.She is creating precious memories for her partner and children by investing her time in shamanism which is clearly giving her and those around her great comfort.Good for her I say.I think she is going through the faze of being overly positive so that her nearest and dearest have a sense of joy when they reminisce about her in years to come.Much better for those you love dearly not to remember you as a  poor helpless being but as someone full of joy and positivity.When you know your time is limited it makes sense to maximise the memories for those you leave behind.

I am conficted in what I hope for Leah.I hope on balance she deteriates rapidly and dies in peace later this year rather than lingers on and suffers .As horrible as this sounds there is a logic to it.53 is no age to go at all.If you have to though it is better that it is not too drawn out.Although on a personal level I think shamism is bullshit. BUT if it helps Leah and her family cope with such a horrible situation then that is something to be celebrated.

• Like 11

20th December.

February 28, 2018

What does numerology say? Her name number is 40. According to ancient texts, number 40 provides her accumulation of fine jewellery (yeah I can see jewels) and wealth and fame... but lots of problems will come up and the end will be pathetic

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

51 minutes ago, bladan said:

What does numerology say? Her name number is 40. According to ancient texts, number 40 provides her accumulation of fine jewellery (yeah I can see jewels) and wealth and fame... but lots of problems will come up and the end will be pathetic

Thanks for that, Mystic Meg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheQuimReaper said:

Thanks for that, Mystic Meg

You're welcome. I sometimes consult an Indian book called Pandit Sethuramans Science of Fortune (the Ultimate Book on Numerology – Interesting Occult Thriller! International Best Seller!!) OK, I suspect it may be superstitious bs.

But I'm afraid she' s doomed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

October 16, 2017.

I don't want my DDP team to completely fade away.

1 hour ago, bladan said:

Her name number is 40.

Is that using Leah or her real name which is Alison?

She should try Voodoo . I know this one guy who was dying and transfered his soul into a doll.

Ah yes, June Foray did that for a bit in the 1960s, explaining her longevity.

talkytina_eyesopen_fastestwink.gif

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

She should try Voodoo . I know this one guy who was dying and transfered his soul into a doll.

Charles Lee Ray. He was a good guy, or, well he became a good guy.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, the_engineer said:

She should contact a Vulcan. They have a touch technique that allows a Vulcan to merge his or her mind with the essence of another's mind.

• Confused 1

On 8/13/2017 at 18:40, Toast said:

Is that using Leah or her real name which is Alison?

That's using Leah. Alison gives number 46 which is considered extremely lucky. She should switch back to Alison ASAP

2 hours ago, bladan said:

That's using Leah. Alison gives number 46 which is considered extremely lucky. She should switch back to Alison ASAP

I think she goes by Alison anyway, her OH refers to her as Ali.

Given her last 2 Twitter posts were on 4th July and 4th August, I think we can wait until next week for more news.

I'm not convinced by that photo on 4th August. It's clearly taken to show the best side. Unlike my selfies which have broken many a smartphone...