Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

https://somethingbeginningwithc.com/2017/12/13/breathe-in-lung-cancer-awareness-month/ :Leah`s new blog post #Spoiler# It makes no sense.She does provide us a picture of what she thinks her lungs and heart look like:

lungs 3

Not only she smoked weeds, she also ate seeds.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

For those who come to the deathlist forums, be sure to put some flowers in your lungs...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean said:

https://somethingbeginningwithc.com/2017/12/13/breathe-in-lung-cancer-awareness-month/ :Leah`s new blog post #Spoiler# It makes no sense.She does provide us a picture of what she thinks her lungs and heart look like:

lungs 3

It makes more sense than most cancer blog posts that I've read from other terminally ill celebs.

She cites a lot of sobering statistics about cancer (which means that she's well aware of what awaits her) and some insightful remarks about the stigma around it. I don't think she she is in her last weeks, but she has little chance of seeing 2019.

Yeah, that's actually remarkably sane by her standards. And, with the "here's signs of early lung cancer, go get treatment if you've got them" and not a hint of shamanism, perhaps her most useful info to her followers?

29 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

It makes more sense than most cancer blog posts that I've read from other terminally ill celebs.

She cites a lot of sobering statistics about cancer (which means that she's well aware of what awaits her) and some insightful remarks about the stigma around it. I don't think she she is in her last weeks, but she has little chance of seeing 2019.

Seeing 2019? What the hell!

She's shitting out facts and warnings now. She's almost there.

Remember when Bob Monkhouse appeared in a prostate cancer advert a couple of years after he died? I imagine Bracknell doing the same. In 2020, we'll see her animated self spitting out some cancer trivia next to a pointy tent in the woods during an ad break on Channel 4.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

She cites a lot of sobering statistics about cancer (which means that she's well aware of what awaits her) and some insightful remarks about the stigma around it.

38 minutes ago, msc said:

Yeah, that's actually remarkably sane by her standards. And, with the "here's signs of early lung cancer, go get treatment if you've got them" and not a hint of shamanism, perhaps her most useful info to her followers?

It's not her style at all.  A lot of it reads like a cut-and-paste job.  I reckon somebody else wrote it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

She's shitting out facts and warnings now. She's almost there.

Remember when Bob Monkhouse appeared in a prostate cancer advert a couple of years after he died? I imagine Bracknell doing the same. In 2020, we'll see her animated self spitting out some cancer trivia next to a pointy tent in the woods during an ad break on Channel 4.

I laughed too loud at that.

46 minutes ago, Toast said:

It's not her style at all.  A lot of it reads like a cut-and-paste job.  I reckon somebody else wrote it.

I thought so too Toast.Then I saw the references at the bottom.

37 minutes ago, Sean said:

I thought so too Tost.Then I saw the references at the bottom.

Exactly.

"The shocking truth is only 38% of

people diagnosed with Lung cancer survive a year or more. Largely this is due to the fact that many cases are diagnosed too late. "

Oh come on Leah, don't tease us like that.

13 hours ago, Toast said:

Well, that's what I get for skim reading and giving up before the end. :D

I think she hired a public relations firm to promote her cancer event and to post something on her blog.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

I think she hired a public relations firm to promote her cancer event and to post something on her blog.

Max Clifford?

• Haha 3

On 14/12/2017 at 19:58, Skellington said:

Oh dear, I think she's nearly goosed...

It's gonna be close but i think  she'll definitely be gone by New Year.

• Sad 1

I didn’t realize she played the first openly lesbian character in soap, which makes her even more significant than I thought she was...

32 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I didn’t realize she played the first openly lesbian character in soap, which makes her even more significant than I thought she was...

Hardly, it's just a role for an actress.  There can't be much between that and the lesbian storyline in Brookside anyway, I'm sure that was around the same time.  I used to watch the soaps back then.

As an omnivore, I'm smirking at this:

'She has also completely changed her diet.

She says: “I was a vegetarian, but I had to start eating meat again." '    B)

• Like 2

Apparently she came out to Archie, who died in the famous plane crash*. Whereas that kiss scene was 1994 and Anna Friel was 17 at the time**.

*In case this looks like surprising soap knowledge for me, Bernard Archard (Scarman, Pyramids of Mars) got bumped off in that disaster, having only debuted in Emmerdale a few months prior. Always trust a Who fan to remember shit.

**In case this looks like surprising soap knowledge for me, I'm a guy.

1 minute ago, Toast said:

As an omnivore, I'm smirking at this:

'She has also completely changed her diet.

She says: “I was a vegetarian, but I had to start eating meat again." '    B)

And as someone not only omnivorous but who openly describes veggies and vegans as deplorable mentalists, this made me smirk a lot too.

I do reckon she'll make January now...I didn't realise she was in line for actual proper treatments as well as her own alternative shaman fucking load of horse's arse. 

25 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

And as someone not only omnivorous but who openly describes veggies and vegans as deplorable mentalists, this made me smirk a lot too.

I do reckon she'll make January now...I didn't realise she was in line for actual proper treatments as well as her own alternative shaman fucking load of horse's arse. 

She may even be eating horse's arse now.  Very nutritious.

6 hours ago, Deathbysnoosnoo said:

She is going to be on lorraine at 8:30 tommo morning on itv

Discussing funeral arrangements perhaps? 

• Haha 1