Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

IMHO, this study might be useful for some treatable patients that are considering ditching conventional therapies for the side effects or religious reasons, but doesn't really make much difference for Leah/Ali. She was diagnosed with advanced (terminal) lung cancer, which means that conventional therapy wouldn't save her either. (At least, alternative medicine offers her some false hope that somehow she could be cured, so she could keep smiling and stay optimistic till the very end.)

• Like 1

Dont think I habe done a sweepstake punt yet.Boxing Day 2017.

Gonna be a poor selfish bastard and say January 8 2018...

What does numerology say? She was born Alison Rosalind Bracknell, 12 July 1964 at the sign of Cancer (sic!). Her birth name number gives 23 and date gives twice 30. Her enemy is Saturn.

Saturn rules number 8 and December but Neptune rules number 7 which is an enemy of number 4. I think I'm finally beginning to master Pandit Seth's occult system.

So it's gonna be November 25, 2017 which is Saturday.

Especially since 25 + 11 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 46 whose ruler is the Sun and Saturn is its enemy.

• Confused 7

My crystal ball is clear – November 25, 2017

Sorry but that's a photo from before this week.

The leaves on the trees aren't that vivid green even in full sunshine this time of year. That's a June or early July pic. As I've stated in other forums on here the leaves are very early this year.

30th September 2017 for me. But it could be sooner

I think Phil's right - the photo looks like it was taken at the same time as her profile pic, which we have seen before.  She's wearing the same necklace, but as a headband in the "new" photo.

14 hours ago, Toast said:

I think Phil's right - the photo looks like it was taken at the same time as her profile pic, which we have seen before.  She's wearing the same necklace, but as a headband in the "new" photo.

Aye, so - obviously - there's a moral dilemma about whether we bother to FB all those posting below the picture about how much "strength" she's showing and tell them they've been had!

Please don't spam this thread up with guessing.  Start a sweepstake thread if you must.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Toast said:

Please don't spam this thread up with guessing.  Start a sweepstake thread if you must.

One was set up a few weeks ago to avoid just this sort of spam.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2017 at 06:32, bladan said:

What does numerology say? She was born Alison Rosalind Bracknell, 12 July 1964 at the sign of Cancer (sic!). Her birth name number gives 23 and date gives twice 30. Her enemy is Saturn.

Saturn rules number 8 and December but Neptune rules number 7 which is an enemy of number 4. I think I'm finally beginning to master Pandit Seth's occult system.

So it's gonna be November 25, 2017 which is Saturday.

Especially since 25 + 11 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 7 = 46 whose ruler is the Sun and Saturn is its enemy.

I could not have said it better myself!

• Haha 1