Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

Can't wait for the fucking poem about 'Geez'.

Drop her for 2020. Don't feed the troll.

On 19/06/2018 at 00:30, Putin said:

She must smoke something damn good to be still alive 

Well guess I was right.

29 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Actually a very well worded argument - completely different to her normal drivel.

And we all know to watch out for the next update in 6 weeks. Sounds like she has a good chance of making 2019 now.

• Like 2

I see a few choice words arriving from our esteemed member for Essex in due course.

• Haha 1

How has she not referred to us in one of her blog posts by now?

Just rude.

.... somebody send her a DL t-shirt and mug and make her an ambassador maybe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

" How have I managed to surpass my expiry date? Am I a survivor? No, I am much more than that, I am a cancer thriver. "

16 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

How has she not referred to us in one of her blog posts by now?

Just rude.

.... somebody send her a DL t-shirt and mug and make her an ambassador maybe?

I don't think sending a women who is stoned out of her mind 80% of the time pictures of skeletons is such a good idea. I could make freak out.

Shit.

20 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Actually a very well worded argument - completely different to her normal drivel.

My thoughts exactly.  I was wondering who wrote it for her.

21 minutes ago, Toast said:

My thoughts exactly.  I was wondering who wrote it for her.

Jesus

"So, I credit a trilogy of three things..." 

<insert snarky pedantic rant here>

• Like 1

So my continued lack of success with her, then, relies entirely on her not being arrested for mass possession and manufacturing of a class B drug and having her shaman-blessed weed farm dismantled? *resists calling the old bill*

Or could this renewed hope simply be a ruse, and she's actually in her death throes? Maybe the process of dying has done much to ameliorate her lexical diarrhoea, hence the surprisingly sensible diatribe in her latest update that was so out of character.

Soddit. She's gonna outlive me, isn't she? :tantrum:

I fully agree with her. Cannabis might very well be a cancer killer or have huge benefits in fighting cancer. She needs to get back on this morning and other shows and campaign for it. I really admire her and her fighting spirit .

• Like 1

On 05/10/2018 at 20:00, Grim Up North said:

And we all know to watch out for the next update in 6 weeks. Sounds like she has a good chance of making 2019 now.

Agreed. She makes an extremely good argument for legalising medicinal cannabis. I'd like to see her actually take it up with the law and government and properly campaign rather than writing about it for, what?, a few thousand fans (and a couple of hundred ghouls *ahem* :ghost2: ) - after all, she seems well enough at the moment...

I'm thinking about dropping her for 2019 too, though I suspect when the end comes it will come very quickly. 

• Like 1

Two thoughts : Is she going to become THE public face of medical marihuana with TV tours and all that?

Secondly, there have been a few of these wonder cases. And statistically, not 100% of all stage IV die. Some survive. So is she one of the survivors like Valerie Harper? Does cannabis cure her or does it only delay the inevitable? And maybe Leah was just lucky, one of the few percent.

Whatever that might mean ... I will not dare to throw her out of my next team.
But at this point she certainly will not be the new No.1 of the DL.

10 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I fully agree with her. Cannabis might very well be a cancer killer or have huge benefits in fighting cancer. She needs to get back on this morning and other shows and campaign for it. I really admire her and her fighting spirit .

Yeah, but...

Bob Marley died of cancer!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I always assumed that cannabis use, in medical terms, was for pain management.

The secondary benefit is that it's use gives you the munchies so, in Bracknells case, it is a given that you WILL eat 22 Mars Bars, 8 bags of king sized onion rings and as much Haribo as you can get every time you partake.

This will counteract the effects of cancer on weight loss and prolong the inevitable.....or summat.

Could happen!:D

33 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I always assumed that cannabis use, in medical terms, was for pain management.

The secondary benefit is that it's use gives you the munchies so, in Bracknells case, it is a given that you WILL eat 22 Mars Bars, 8 bags of king sized onion rings and as much Haribo as you can get every time you partake.

This will counteract the effects of cancer on weight loss and prolong the inevitable.....or summat.

Could happen!:D

I totally agree. Personally, heroin is much more slimming. 

15 hours ago, the_engineer said:

I fully agree with her. Cannabis might very well be a cancer killer or have huge benefits in fighting cancer

If only oncologists knew that

According to my mad mate Cannabis oil is a cure for most types of cancer, but it's kept quiet as it would cost the big drug companies Zillions if it came to light......

6 hours ago, Arsewipe said:

According to my mad mate Cannabis oil is a cure for most types of cancer, but it's kept quiet as it would cost the big drug companies Zillions if it came to light......

Exactly the same rumour i've heard. Also many people would live longer and collapse the system as more old people means more carers, pensions etc and not enough workers to fund it.

This 14 year old girl already found a cure her research has been buried and the most important part of her research was not FDA approved . The imaging part was approved but not the cancer cell killing part hmmmm...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/this-teenager-might-cure-cancer-2012-7?espv=1

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/the-next-generation-of-stem/articles/2015/05/12/cancer-fighting-harvard-student-looks-forward-to-a-long-future-in-stem%3fcontext=amp?espv=1

imo if weed cured cancer, Howard Marks wouldn't be dead.

• Like 1