Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

Well I think those who think she'll survive this year may have to think again. 

10 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Well I think those who think she'll survive this year may have to think again. 

My DDP joker - I have faith she won't see 2019

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maryportfuncity said:

My DDP joker - I have faith she won't see 2019

Pretty sure that prediction was wrong about 2 months ago...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

Pretty sure that prediction was wrong about 2 months ago...

Oh, aye...been a hard week at work and that

2020 mind, she's dreaming!

And if it wasn't for Jez I'd have probably starved by now or been eaten by the cats.

Reminds of of Marie Provest - silent screen star - who died alone and was allegedly feasted on by her starving dogs until discovered dead and nibbled a couple of days later

220px-Marie_Prevost_Stars_of_the_Photopl

As Nick Lowe wrote in his song forty odd years ago - "She was a winner, but became the doggy's dinner!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

And if it wasn't for Jez I'd have probably starved by now or been eaten by the cats.

Reminds of of Marie Provest - silent screen star - who died alone and was allegedly feasted on by her starving dogs until discovered dead and nibbled a couple of days later

As Nick Lowe wrote in his song forty odd years ago - "She was a winner, but became the doggy's dinner!"

I always suspected he got the rhyme first and the song second.

affs.gif.c07d352f187a8ff978bbed31326860fe.gif

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, DeathClock said:

And I think she’s lying.

Or acting

Cue the left wing psycho mob accusing her of being half privileged and a secret white supremacist with that OK sign. Maybe she's using occult nazi shit to stay alive :o

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultism_in_Nazism

Screenshot_20190615_111051.jpg

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Cue the left wing psycho mob accusing her of being half privileged and a secret white supremacist with that OK sign. Maybe she's using occult nazi shit to stay alive :o

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultism_in_Nazism

Screenshot_20190615_111051.jpg

It is is fascinating how something that is controversial in the USA remains mostly unknown in the UK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 24/02/2019 at 14:56, maryportfuncity said:

Dogs didn't eat her. Her name was Marie Prevost (1898–1937) and she died from a combination of acute alcoholism and extreme malnutrition. She had virtually stopped eating and had replaced food with alcohol (that's my great idea too).  She had some scratches on her hand where her dog had been pulling at her, probably to try to get her attention.

16 hours ago, bladan said:

Dogs didn't eat her. Her name was Marie Prevost (1898–1937) and she died from a combination of acute alcoholism and extreme malnutrition. She had virtually stopped eating and had replaced food with alcohol (that's my great idea too).  She had some scratches on her hand where her dog had been pulling at her, probably to try to get her attention.

Oh, right

Well...great song anyway!

55 today:birthday:

How the hell did she last so long. Respect for that.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Putin said:

55 today:birthday:

How the hell did she last so long. Respect for that.

This will be her legacy.

if cannabis is extending Leah's life she should come out and say it. Use her voice/profile to help others especially those suffering from lung cancer like herself.  

We know cancer cures are being suppressed especially by the Rockefeller centre since 1969 Dr Richard Day told a room full of scientists this in same year. I believe cancer has been cured and they have found 3/4 different ways to cure it at this point.  So basically just like most things they tell you the opposite of the truth.  'The more money you donate the quicker we can cure cancer ' it's the reverse just like most things in life . If cancer became unprofitable they'd release the cures. 

Another potential cure 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-government-agents-raid-research-facility-to-seize-breakthrough-cancer-treatment-gcmaf-doctor-found-dead-3-days-later/5465054/amp

I think cannabis combined with a few other ingredients is the key,  maybe not the same cure being withheld by the Rockefeller centre but for turning cancer into a chronic disease. Leah is living proof cannabis helps with regards to fighting cancer. 

Another Reptilian conspiracy:rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

if cannabis is extending Leah's life she should come out and say it. Use her voice/profile to help others especially those suffering from lung cancer like herself.  

We know cancer cures are being suppressed especially by the Rockefeller centre since 1969 Dr Richard Day told a room full of scientists this in same year. I believe cancer has been cured and they have found 3/4 different ways to cure it at this point.  So basically just like most things they tell you the opposite of the truth.  'The more money you donate the quicker we can cure cancer ' it's the reverse just like most things in life . If cancer became unprofitable they'd release the cures. 

Another potential cure 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-government-agents-raid-research-facility-to-seize-breakthrough-cancer-treatment-gcmaf-doctor-found-dead-3-days-later/5465054/amp

I think cannabis combined with a few other ingredients is the key,  maybe not the same cure being withheld by the Rockefeller centre but for turning cancer into a chronic disease. Leah is living proof cannabis helps with regards to fighting cancer. 

So how come the likes of Perot and McCain still die from Cancer. Bracknell has just gotten really lucky and that's it. Look my last days and you'll see tons of average Joe's who have gotten lucky like Bracknell. Why would Bracknell have access to a cancer cure over  Billionaire Ross PPerot. Honestly within the last month or so your posts have gotten stupid, like really fucking stupid. Just stop.

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Another potential cure 

Yea I guess all the scientists working on cures would definitely stay silent if they achieved the greatest feat in mankind. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

So how come the likes of Perot and McCain still die from Cancer. Bracknell has just gotten really lucky and that's it. Look my last days and you'll see tons of average Joe's who have gotten lucky like Bracknell. Why would Bracknell have access to a cancer cure over  Billionaire Ross PPerot. Honestly within the last month or so your posts have gotten stupid, like really fucking stupid. Just stop.

Your posts have always been stupid so now you know how I've felt. When did I say Leah had access to a cure? She got lucky or maybe done her research on the fact cannabis helps in the fight against cancer. 

Ross Perot ran against the system and is hardly a big important guy outside of his family. Maybe even after the cure the damage to John McCain's brain would leave him severely disabled?  How about Jimmy carter? How come only one president has died of cancer and that was around 130 years ago. The queen mother got cancer twice and recovered twice and lived to over 100.  Princess Margaret lived 17 years after getting lung cancer she even continued to smoke for a few years afterward and drink heavily she never stopped drinking.  

Happy Rockefeller got breast cancer in 1974 completely recovered and died of something else 41 years later. Betty Ford  the same month and died 37 years later.  That's some incredible overcoming of the odds.  Would you like me to go on how many shall I list until your alarms bells start ringing? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Banana said:

Yea I guess all the scientists working on cures would definitely stay silent if they achieved the greatest feat in mankind. 

Did you know it's illegal to sell medicine or claim medicine cures diseases or even set up your own cancer research Institute? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer_Act_1939#Prosecutions_under_the_Act

Same in the USA. 

Dr Richard day

Prof Gerry Potter

Dr Jeff Bradstreet

Stanislaw Burzynski PhD

Why are these doctors less legit than others? Again as above how many doctors could I list?  When would you get suspicious? 

Oh look having your kid removed for refusing to pump even more Chemo into them and not allowing to try alternative therapies. Reminds me of the ashya king case,  remember the media lied and claimed they weren't giving the child treatment for religious reasons. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/laurenstrapagiel/mcadams-bland-ball-noah-chemotherapy-child-cancer?espv=1

14 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

Did you know it's illegal to sell medicine or claim medicine cures diseases or even set up your own cancer research Institute? 

Same in the USA. 

Dr Richard day

Prof Gerry Potter

Dr Jeff Bradstreet

Stanislaw Burzynski PhD

Why are these doctors less legit than others? Again as above how many doctors could I list?  When would you get suspicious? 

Oh look having your kid removed for refusing to pump even more Chemo into them and not allowing to try alternative therapies. Reminds me of the ashya king case,  remember the media lied and claimed they weren't giving the child treatment for religious reasons. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/laurenstrapagiel/mcadams-bland-ball-noah-chemotherapy-child-cancer?espv=1

It's illegal because quacks were lying and getting people killed by falsely medical woo as cures for cancer. People will lie to others if it makes them money. As for Ashya King her parents were emdangering her by refusing to give her chemo.

3 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Same in the USA. 

Dr Richard day

Prof Gerry Potter

Dr Jeff Bradstreet

Stanislaw Burzynski PhD

The Boomers strike again

• Haha 1