Jump to content
Grim Reaper

5. Leah Bracknell

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

 

Oh fuck off, Leah.

I fucking hope she lives just to read how many of you lot die of apoplexy every time she says "Good morning new day. I love you".  This site will be closed by the end of the year. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You lot? You're registered here and have 193 posts and counting.

You may consider some posts in bad taste. So might I. But that's the nature of this site.

Complaints to 'Irate visitors post here if you must'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19

24 minutes ago, En Passant said:

You lot? You're registered here and have 193 posts and counting.

You may consider some posts in bad taste. So might I. But that's the nature of this site.

Complaints to 'Irate visitors post here if you must'. 

194 now you cunt. You seem to have a fucking basic humour problem or you head is so fucking up your own arse the bacteria has eaten it away and left a shithole like you. Get a fucking grip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bentrovato said:

19

194 now you cunt. You seem to have a fucking basic humour problem or you head is so fucking up your own arse the bacteria has eaten it away and left a shithole like you. Get a fucking grip. 

Options:

a)Dr. Zorders

b)Deathray

c)The Kid

d)Random wanker

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, drol said:

Options:

a)Dr. Zorders

b)Deathray

c)The Kid

d)Random wanker

All of the above. I am off to listen to the Beatles' Revolver album. Followed by Rubber Soul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can sense the deathray in this guy. Just by the way this guy talks you can tell its deathray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, drol said:

Options:

a)Dr. Zorders

b)Deathray

c)The Kid

d)Random wanker

 

Too mellow to be Zorders, and the Kid is back and a lot more pleasant so far. No mentions of Corrie in 195 posts so going to assume d)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

I fucking hope she lives just to read how many of you lot die of apoplexy every time she says "Good morning new day. I love you".  This site will be closed by the end of the year. 

 

 

A little jovial fuck off is now "dying of apoplexy"? Calm your tits mate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww, RIP the post about me being the bestest (ok, 3rd bestest, but bronze is a result imo) on Deathlist. Even Scrooge (my middle name - see that S!) smiled briefly. Not capitalising my name though, sorry, contrarian sod, remember. Well, I say that, one of the admins could, I don't particularly care, but if they were doing that they could change the tagline at the same time to Demented Glaswegian or something till I come up with anything better.

 

Anyhow, I digress, much like this thread has, but anyhow, much like Leah, we can all continue to post shite in the morning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2018 at 19:09, The Quim Reaper said:

the bloody perverts

behold

we connect

like Katie Hopkins that time

with her ex

in that field

fear

rises in my belly

hoping

no one nearby

is brandishing

a camera

 

Oh yeah, forgot: Katie Hopkins, ex, in a field. Theresa May's naughtiest moment was in a field, apparently. Fucks sake, they're not the only ones hoping no one nearby has brandishing a camera! :o

 

Just needed to dispel that horrific thought onto other people. Night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/03/2018 at 20:54, Bentrovato said:

All of the above. I am off to listen to the Beatles' Revolver album. Followed by Rubber Soul. 

 

So you admit you are Bladan. 

 

Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell this is like some underworld conspiracy shit! People with sock accounts or two ,three different accounts. You'd think the site was moving illicit substances. I know some of us post like we're on something but.....:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 13:49, drol said:

Options:

a)Dr. Zorders

b)Deathray

c)The Kid

d)Random wanker

So are these the options of his occupation if he makes the list next year. Kind of like the serial killer had All Around Mr. Nice Guy and Louis Farrahkaan has nutter.

Just to be humorous on the list if the poster was to be listed let's go with D)Random Wanker for the win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all respect to our number 2- Leah has gone very quiet in the last month. No blogs, no media , just silence.

 

I have a feeling we’re into the final end game here, and the next thing we’ll get will be her death announcement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2018 at 05:16, the_engineer said:

Fucking hell this is like some underworld conspiracy shit! People with sock accounts or two ,three different accounts. You'd think the site was moving illicit substances. I know some of us post like we're on something but.....:D

 

I mean some of us do post like were on something because we're on something.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deathray said:

 

I mean some of us do post like were on something because we're on something.

 

We're all on something . Alcohol , sugar ,tobacco ,painkillers etc then there is the illegal drugs. Some drug users are more equal than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

 

We're all on something . Alcohol , sugar ,tobacco ,painkillers etc then there is the illegal drugs. Some drug users are more equal than others.

 

Speaking of which what the hells happened to Banshees Scream. Haven't seen him on here for a while....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Deathray said:

 

Speaking of which what the hells happened to Banshees Scream. Haven't seen him on here for a while....

 

I have no idea. It says last visited around new year. Busy,working  or travelling maybe?That's usually what happens if I don't visit here for a few months banshees scream maybe different though. There is a Facebook group other members are apart of they're usually able to give updates if someone disappears. I think @Paulbearer is apart of that Facebook group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

 

I have no idea. It says last visited around new year. Busy,working  or travelling maybe?That's usually what happens if I don't visit here for a few months banshees scream maybe different though. There is a Facebook group other members are apart of they're usually able to give updates if someone disappears. I think @Paulbearer is apart of that Facebook group.

They won’t be able to give an update for me if I suddenly disappear though. Not that I’m planning on disappearing, of course...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

With all respect to our number 2- Leah has gone very quiet in the last month. No blogs, no media , just silence.

 

I have a feeling we’re into the final end game here, and the next thing we’ll get will be her death announcement.

I sadly feel you may be right .:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deathray said:

 

Speaking of which what the hells happened to Banshees Scream. Haven't seen him on here for a while....

Drying out somewhere without internet access? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, the_engineer said:

 

I have no idea. It says last visited around new year. Busy,working  or travelling maybe?That's usually what happens if I don't visit here for a few months banshees scream maybe different though. There is a Facebook group other members are apart of they're usually able to give updates if someone disappears. I think @Paulbearer is apart of that Facebook group.

(Un)fortunately Banshees isn't on the Facebook page, so can't say for sure what he's up to. I've no doubt he'll pop up sometime in the not too distant future, even if it is only to lurk for a few minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

They won’t be able to give an update for me if I suddenly disappear though. Not that I’m planning on disappearing, of course...

 

After the fire here in 2016, I told Mrs msc about Magere's disappearance, and what'd happen if I just keeled over one day.

 

Her response?

 

"Don't worry, I'd let your fellow loonies know..."

 

See? She cares. :D

  • Haha 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2018 at 11:01, msc said:

 

After the fire here in 2016, I told Mrs msc about Magere's disappearance, and what'd happen if I just keeled over one day.

 

Her response?

 

"Don't worry, I'd let your fellow loonies know..."

 

See? She cares. :D

 

Hmm

 

Not summat I'd imagine Mrs MPFC doing hereabouts

 

If I were set upon by away supporters whilst gleefully celebrating a Carlisle win I'm sure the handful of posters who share FB friendship with me would break it to the rest of the DL crowd

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

 

Hmm

 

Not summat I'd imagine Mrs MPFC doing hereabouts

 

If I were set upon by away supporters whilst gleefully celebrating a Carlisle win I'm sure the handful of posters who share FB friendship with me would break it to the rest of the DL crowd

We certainly would. How would you like to be remembered? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use