Jump to content
Grim Reaper

5. Leah Bracknell

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

We certainly would. How would you like to be remembered? 

 

As the first guy to invade the pitch and evade the security cordon as the victorious Carlisle United team paraded the newly won Champions League trophy 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

We certainly would. How would you like to be remembered? 

 

42 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

 

As the first guy to invade the pitch and evade the security cordon as the victorious Carlisle United team paraded the newly won Champions League trophy 

 

I don't think I'll live that long. (Mind you, I don't think anybody will)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

 

 

I don't think I'll live that long. (Mind you, I don't think anybody will)

 

 

Ah shit 

 

I'll have to find something else to be remembered for. I mean, it'd be awful if the topline of the obit discussed Deathlist's greatest post whore!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

 

 

Ah shit 

 

I'll have to find something else to be remembered for. I mean, it'd be awful if the topline of the obit discussed Deathlist's greatest post whore!

In Peter Falks mind Carlisle United won the  Champions League the last 3 years running..... :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2018 at 20:32, maryportfuncity said:

 

Hmm

 

Not summat I'd imagine Mrs MPFC doing hereabouts

 

If I were set upon by away supporters whilst gleefully celebrating a Carlisle win I'm sure the handful of posters who share FB friendship with me would break it to the rest of the DL crowd

Don't worry,mate,if you ever kick the bucket whilst I'm still on,I'll set up a shrine to you here in aspatria: it'll consist of a half eaten kebab poking out the top of an empty bottle of codeine linctus(the two things Maryport is chiefly known for) which I will then symbolically set fire to on the highest point,which,according to my ordinance survey map,can be seen from the Maryport needle exchange building 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Don't worry,mate,if you ever kick the bucket whilst I'm still on,I'll set up a shrine to you here in aspatria: it'll consist of a half eaten kebab poking out the top of an empty bottle of codeine linctus(the two things Maryport is chiefly known for) which I will then symbolically set fire to on the highest point,which,according to my ordinance survey map,can be seen from the Maryport needle exchange building 

 

 

Marra

 

I'm welling up here!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Radio silence on Leah . I'm guessing we'll either get one more update hinting on being close to death , something along the Lines of bonding with mother earth and the trees etc or the next update will be her notifcation of her death. I'm sure she said she were going to do another show in a few months similar to the one in January or am I remembering that wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With cancer you may bang along for a long time but go down usually in weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Radio silence on Leah . I'm guessing we'll either get one more update hinting on being close to death , something along the Lines of bonding with mother earth and the trees etc or the next update will be her notifcation of her death. I'm sure she said she were going to do another show in a few months similar to the one in January or am I remembering that wrong?

 

Bonding with the Earth and the trees is pretty much the prosaic norm already. I'm expecting her in her last couple of weeks to just lose her shit completely and dribble on about voles fucking mushrooms while she meditates in a garden of mother slutty nature.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bladan said:

With cancer you may bang along for a long time but go down usually in weeks.

 

Have you been a Macmillan nurse for long?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Was tempted to make him my 2015 joker off of that. He's still writing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/04/2018 at 06:31, philheybrookbay said:

With all respect to our number 2- Leah has gone very quiet in the last month. No blogs, no media , just silence.

 

I have a feeling we’re into the final end game here, and the next thing we’ll get will be her death announcement.

I thought she will be dead by now... actually a couple of months ago.. apparently she is quite strong or something... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheJackall said:

She publish a photo on instagram everyday, so i don't know...

The instagram I found has a low number of followers and no tick next to the name, is there an instagram that I couldn't see or any evidence that it's her real insta? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, John Key said:

The instagram I found has a low number of followers and no tick next to the name, is there an instagram that I couldn't see or any evidence that it's her real insta? 

This is the only instagram account i found, maybe you're right and it could be a fake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leah actually responded to this tweet: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did she say? Where the fuck were you 12 months ago when it might have done some good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

What did she say? Where the fuck were you 12 months ago when it might have done some good?

This was her response, very simple actually: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that’s a polite “not interested mate, I’m fucked already”

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

So that’s a polite “not interested mate, I’m fucked already”

maybe that's her husband who is writing the tweet because she is already dead. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

maybe that's her husband who is writing the tweet because she is already dead. 

 

Could be! In which case I applaud his deliciously dark, sarcastic sense of humour. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Leah, I've got a pebble stone that radiates tachyons, wanna borrow it for a small fee?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That response could also mean they probably already looked into it a year ago and decided it either wouldn't work or was a no go, too expensive etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bizarre that even this thread has gone quiet for almost ten days - calm before the (points) storm?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use