Jump to content
Grim Reaper

5. Leah Bracknell

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Banana said:

 

Yea I guess all the scientists working on cures would definitely stay silent if they achieved the greatest feat in mankind. 

 

 

With all due respects to curing cancer being the greatest feat I think you're undervaluing Wimbledon winning the FA Cup back when that still meant something

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

It's illegal because quacks were lying and getting people killed by falsely medical woo as cures for cancer. People will lie to others if it makes them money. As for Ashya King her parents were emdangering her by refusing to give her chemo.

 

Endangering HIM, you clearly no fuck all about this case as it were radiotherapy and they wanted proton beam treatment before the second round to boost his chances of survival and they never refused to give ashya chemo or radiotherapy.  Actually ashya king wasn't dying another lie by the media but could still die.  Ashya's chance of survival with proton beam treatment then followed by radiotherapy was 70% to 80% much higher than just radiotherapy.  They asked the hospital to fund  it they said no,  so they went and funded it themselves.  When the Kings first removed Ashya from hospital, it was widely reported that the family were Jehovah's Witnesses and he were removed for religious reasons.  They knew a child removed because they wouldn't fund expensive treatment aboard wouldn't get the public onside so they invented one. Would you trust a hospital that A)  wouldn't fund treatment for your child and B) spreads lies about you?  Also if this treatment was no good how come he has made a full recovery and the UK bought proton beam machines for the NHS? Seems the parents were right and the doctors were wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Would you trust a hospital that A)  wouldn't fund treatment for your child

 

This guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Banana said:

 

This guy

 

Lol I can see why that would be funny if you're from USA.  I guess that is one of, if not the only benefit of non-socialised medicine, at least they won't deny you treatment based on their funding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After some self introspection I've realised I may not be coming from the same personal or emotional position as @Banana and @The Mad Hatter and want to apologise if I caused any hurt.  I'm lucky that cancer hasn't hit my family that much and maybe it has for you. You may have had loved ones lost through cancer and me coming along saying a cure is being hidden is understandably reckless and could cause upset. I'm just very strong sometimes with defending my views and I can be too ranty about certain things.  It comes with good intentions and not madness as I'm sure some people think :lol:.  This is the only place I really write online now as I just don't have the time I used to but tend to unload everything out. I know I could filter my views and be more liked on here by some, and I would probably  of been promoted at work too now if I wasn't so outspoken but I just can't.  I always spoke what I thought and sometimes I'm wrong( though I defo believe they're hiding a cancer cure :D). But I do believe that's what makes deathlist unique because a lot of the posters on here are unfiltered. Unfiltered and Scottish! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, the_engineer said:

After some self introspection I've realised I may not be coming from the same personal or emotional position as @Banana and @The Mad Hatter and want to apologise if I caused any hurt.  I'm lucky that cancer hasn't hit my family that much and maybe it has for you. You may have had loved ones lost through cancer and me coming along saying a cure is being hidden is understandably reckless and could cause upset. I'm just very strong sometimes with defending my views and I can be too ranty about certain things.  It comes with good intentions and not madness as I'm sure some people think :lol:.  This is the only place I really write online now as I just don't have the time I used to but tend to unload everything out. I know I could filter my views and be more liked on here by some, and I would probably  of been promoted at work too now if I wasn't so outspoken but I just can't.  I always spoke what I thought and sometimes I'm wrong( though I defo believe they're hiding a cancer cure :D). But I do believe that's what makes deathlist unique because a lot of the posters on here are unfiltered. Unfiltered and Scottish! 

 

I just think you’re an an idiot :facepalm:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Express and their clickbait Bracknell health updates

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1153655/Leah-Bracknell-health-update-Emmerdale-Zoe-Tate-blog-cancer-news-lung-cancer

 

"Time is running out" she says in the headline. 

But read the article (or her Instagram) and she's actually talking about the climate!

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

The Express and their clickbait Bracknell health updates

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1153655/Leah-Bracknell-health-update-Emmerdale-Zoe-Tate-blog-cancer-news-lung-cancer

 

"Time is running out" she says in the headline. 

But read the article (or her Instagram) and she's actually talking about the climate!

Sweep! Who dies first, Bracknell or the Earth?! :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Sweep! Who dies first, Bracknell or the Earth?! :lol:

If it turns out to be the Earth I want a quiet word in a darkened room with @The Quim Reaper

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be a bannable offense to post in this thread from now until her death.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Deathray said:

It should be a bannable offense to post in this thread from now until her death.

As you were the last one to post, consider yourself ba............. Oh, wait.

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leah hasn't posted on social media in a month and her husband hasn't posted since August.Giving they are regular posters this is suspicious.Also she posted pictures of numerous hospital meals a couple of weeks before disappearing online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sean said:

Leah hasn't posted on social media in a month and her husband hasn't posted since August.Giving they are regular posters this is suspicious.Also she posted pictures of numerous hospital meals a couple of weeks before disappearing online. 

 

 

Hospital meals!!

 

Maybe after years of weaving her own yoghurt and worshipping each bean before she ate it she's binging on decent British stodge and too busy wiping gravy off her chin to blog anything!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And while looking at the high-ranking member of the List right now I just wondered why there wasnt much news about her for a long time now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed the silence a couple of days ago. She had those periods before. Maybe she's having another round of treatment right now. Eventually, there'll be the moment it isn't working anymore. I wonder if she'll let us know or whether she goes silently into the long night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe she's just stoned.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use