Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

9 hours ago, Phantom said:

Recent photo reminds me of how Elisabeth Sladen looked towards the end of her days.

Aye, I'm all for as many DDP teams dropping her as possible but the Deathlist would be foolish to, given she reaches average survival length for her illness in March/April 2018.

On 19/12/2017 at 21:51, Joey Russ said:

I didn’t realize she played the first openly lesbian character in soap, which makes her even more significant than I thought she was...

Err... There were plenty of openly lesbian characters in Prisoner Cell Block H. Not sure about Number 96 but The Box definitely had an out lesbian character too. All well before Zoe Tate.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Err... There were plenty of openly lesbian characters in Prisoner Cell Block H. Not sure about Number 96 but The Box definitely had an out lesbian character too. All well before Zoe Tate.

And the gorgeous Anna Friel and that famous kiss scene in Brookside a couple of decades ago. Well before Zoe though not sure about Prisoner Cell Block H.

According to Wiki, Zoe Tate came out in the early 90s, before that Anna Friel kiss. Prisoner predates both, of course. Though apparently the first lesbian kiss on British TV was from 1974 involving Alison Steadman?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bentrovato said:

And the gorgeous Anna Friel and that famous kiss scene in Brookside a couple of decades ago. Well before Zoe though not sure about Prisoner Cell Block H.

I used to have the hots for Anna Friel. Not so much these days.

• Like 1

Was cell block H a soap opera in the traditional sense?

36 minutes ago, Sean said:

Was cell block H a soap opera in the traditional sense?

I think so but I seem to remember it being on late at night in the 90s of course they were reruns .

Video link to her interview.To those who say she should be dropped lets remember Ly nda Bellingham gave an eerily similar interview just 12 days before her death.

Basically, she is just saying she is so glad she isn`t dead yet.No mention of any treatment plans going forward whatsoever.Acknowledges she will die.

What's all that about it "getting out into the public domain" that she had to raise money for treatment?  She had a bloody GoFundMe page, didn't she?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sean said:

To those who say she should be dropped lets remember Lynda Bellingham gave an eerily similar interview just 12 days before her death.

Was it only 12 days?  She certainly seemed full of life.

7 hours ago, Sean said:

Video link to her interview.To those who say she should be dropped lets remember Lynda Bellingham gave an eerily similar interview just 12 days before her death.

Johan Cruyff also had a positive attitude and it was claimed that he was "winning" his lung cancer battle in February, visited a Formula 1 Grand Prix in early March to root for his compatriot (Verstappen), but dropped dead in three weeks (after the cancer had metastasized to his brain).

On 12/22/2017 at 00:19, Toast said:

Was it only 12 days?  She certainly seemed full of life.

Spain will do that too you.  Spain will also rob your life savings and leave you kids destitute.

• Like 2

On 12/22/2017 at 07:32, GossipGabe said:

Johan Cruyff also had a positive attitude and it was claimed that he was "winning" his lung cancer battle in February, visited a Formula 1 Grand Prix in early March to root for his compatriot (Verstappen), but dropped dead in three weeks (after the cancer had metastasized to his brain).

Cruyff said in early March he was 2-0 up in his battle with cancer. Sadly, it turned out his cancer defence was actually Liverpool football club, and we all know how they are after half time sometimes...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, msc said:

Cruyff said in early March he was 2-0 up in his battle with cancer. Sadly, it turned out his cancer defence was actually Liverpool football club, and we all know how they are after half time sometimes...

Mid-February to be precise

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35568780

As someone currently compiling a dead pool masterlist I'm saying now that if Bracknell pegs out in the next three days the likes of me might have a case against her estate for the amount of (wo)man hours it'll take us to bring on the subs.

• Like 2

Don't worry, she will comfortably see out 2018.

On 12/27/2017 at 19:28, the_engineer said:

Spain will do that too you.  Spain will also rob your life savings and leave you kids destitute.

Just curious, what do you mean here? Lots of people in Norway have second homes/flats in Spain. (Not always easy to understand British humor :)).

I think Lynda Bellingham last husband nickname was Mr Spain.

He turned out to be a rather unsavoury character after her death. Claimed to have had sex with her ghost etc....

• Thanks 2

And Leah made it to 2018....

But surely Top of the Pops in 11 hrs ;) Number 1???

Well done Brackers...honestly though, I'll stuff 20 £50 notes up my arris and deliver them personally to the head office of Cancer Research UK if she makes it past June.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

And Leah made it to 2018....

But surely Top of the Pops in 11 hrs ;) Number 1???

She will almost certainly die this year and has generated quite a few headlines lately, but let's be honest: who would've cared about her (now that she is nothing else but a Yoga instructor) if she wasn't a young-ish cancer mum with a terminal illness?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Well done Brackers...honestly though, I'll stuff 20 £50 notes up my arris and deliver them personally to the head office of Cancer Research UK if she makes it past June.

you've just give her an incentive to reach June , well done bro there goes my chances of winning the HPDP :lol:

New video:

Diggin' the nose ring.