Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

9 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

We certainly would. How would you like to be remembered? 

As the first guy to invade the pitch and evade the security cordon as the victorious Carlisle United team paraded the newly won Champions League trophy 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

We certainly would. How would you like to be remembered? 

42 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

As the first guy to invade the pitch and evade the security cordon as the victorious Carlisle United team paraded the newly won Champions League trophy 

I don't think I'll live that long. (Mind you, I don't think anybody will)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

I don't think I'll live that long. (Mind you, I don't think anybody will)

Ah shit 

I'll have to find something else to be remembered for. I mean, it'd be awful if the topline of the obit discussed Deathlist's greatest post whore!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Ah shit 

I'll have to find something else to be remembered for. I mean, it'd be awful if the topline of the obit discussed Deathlist's greatest post whore!

In Peter Falks mind Carlisle United won the  Champions League the last 3 years running..... :D 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2018 at 20:32, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm

Not summat I'd imagine Mrs MPFC doing hereabouts

If I were set upon by away supporters whilst gleefully celebrating a Carlisle win I'm sure the handful of posters who share FB friendship with me would break it to the rest of the DL crowd

Don't worry,mate,if you ever kick the bucket whilst I'm still on,I'll set up a shrine to you here in aspatria: it'll consist of a half eaten kebab poking out the top of an empty bottle of codeine linctus(the two things Maryport is chiefly known for) which I will then symbolically set fire to on the highest point,which,according to my ordinance survey map,can be seen from the Maryport needle exchange building 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Don't worry,mate,if you ever kick the bucket whilst I'm still on,I'll set up a shrine to you here in aspatria: it'll consist of a half eaten kebab poking out the top of an empty bottle of codeine linctus(the two things Maryport is chiefly known for) which I will then symbolically set fire to on the highest point,which,according to my ordinance survey map,can be seen from the Maryport needle exchange building 

Marra

I'm welling up here!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Radio silence on Leah . I'm guessing we'll either get one more update hinting on being close to death , something along the Lines of bonding with mother earth and the trees etc or the next update will be her notifcation of her death. I'm sure she said she were going to do another show in a few months similar to the one in January or am I remembering that wrong?

With cancer you may bang along for a long time but go down usually in weeks.

6 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Radio silence on Leah . I'm guessing we'll either get one more update hinting on being close to death , something along the Lines of bonding with mother earth and the trees etc or the next update will be her notifcation of her death. I'm sure she said she were going to do another show in a few months similar to the one in January or am I remembering that wrong?

Bonding with the Earth and the trees is pretty much the prosaic norm already. I'm expecting her in her last couple of weeks to just lose her shit completely and dribble on about voles fucking mushrooms while she meditates in a garden of mother slutty nature.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bladan said:

With cancer you may bang along for a long time but go down usually in weeks.

Have you been a Macmillan nurse for long?

• Haha 2

^ Was tempted to make him my 2015 joker off of that. He's still writing.

• Like 1

On 01/04/2018 at 06:31, philheybrookbay said:

With all respect to our number 2- Leah has gone very quiet in the last month. No blogs, no media , just silence.

I have a feeling we’re into the final end game here, and the next thing we’ll get will be her death announcement.

I thought she will be dead by now... actually a couple of months ago.. apparently she is quite strong or something... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheJackall said:

She publish a photo on instagram everyday, so i don't know...

The instagram I found has a low number of followers and no tick next to the name, is there an instagram that I couldn't see or any evidence that it's her real insta? 

44 minutes ago, John Key said:

The instagram I found has a low number of followers and no tick next to the name, is there an instagram that I couldn't see or any evidence that it's her real insta? 

This is the only instagram account i found, maybe you're right and it could be a fake. 

Leah actually responded to this tweet: 

What did she say? Where the fuck were you 12 months ago when it might have done some good?

10 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

What did she say? Where the fuck were you 12 months ago when it might have done some good?

This was her response, very simple actually: 

So that’s a polite “not interested mate, I’m fucked already”

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

So that’s a polite “not interested mate, I’m fucked already”

maybe that's her husband who is writing the tweet because she is already dead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

maybe that's her husband who is writing the tweet because she is already dead. 

Could be! In which case I applaud his deliciously dark, sarcastic sense of humour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Leah, I've got a pebble stone that radiates tachyons, wanna borrow it for a small fee?

• Haha 1

That response could also mean they probably already looked into it a year ago and decided it either wouldn't work or was a no go, too expensive etc.

Bizarre that even this thread has gone quiet for almost ten days - calm before the (points) storm?

• Haha 1