Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

48 minutes ago, msc said:

imo if weed cured cancer, Howard Marks wouldn't be dead.

True. My cousin, a life-long pot head died of cancer. One day he did not feel well. Went to the doctor, died 2 weeks later. Another friend`s brother developed non-hotchkins (Sp) lymphoma, Yes a life-long pot head. Studies are emerging that it can cause pychosis in teens. Looking forward to seeing how Those studies pan out. Putting/smoking a sticky substance into ones body cannot be good. But then, you have to die of something.

• Like 3

The only ones that believe cannabis oils cure anything are stoners.

Same cunts that want it legalised.

Fuck off to California then youz wankers.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, charon said:

The only ones that believe cannabis oils cure anything are stoners.

Same cunts that want it legalised.

Fuck off to California then youz wankers.

In my job, there’s a couple of known addresses where all I have to do is stop outside and inhale deeply whilst patrolling.

One turned out to be a cannabis factory- at least it numbed the pain :D 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, msc said:

imo if weed cured cancer, Howard Marks wouldn't be dead.

I have this silly theory about cancer that it is the smoke that gives you cancer not the food itself.

So meat gives you cancer because you eat it cooked, particularly food that is eaten on barbecues, whereas stuff you eat raw (fruit, vegetables, nuts) doesn't.

Smoking obviously therefore gives you cancer because you are inhaling smoke (if my theory is correct smoking paper with nothing in it would give you cancer, the nicotine is irrelevant) and hence smoking weed also gives you cancer.

Cannabis oil is not smoked and therefore this could make all the difference.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

I have this silly theory about cancer that it is the smoke that gives you cancer not the food itself.

So meat gives you cancer because you eat it cooked, particularly food that is eaten on barbecues, whereas stuff you eat raw (fruit, vegetables, nuts) doesn't.

Smoking obviously therefore gives you cancer because you are inhaling smoke (if my theory is correct smoking paper with nothing in it would give you cancer, the nicotine is irrelevant) and hence smoking weed also gives you cancer.

Cannabis oil is not smoked and therefore this could make all the difference.

I do know that ancient Stone-age man in Europe, especially Scandinavia, did suffer from lung sicknesses caused by their cooking conditions at the time. They inhaled in the smoke in their close living quarters. Good point.

11 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

I do know that ancient Stone-age man in Europe, especially Scandinavia, did suffer from lung sicknesses caused by their cooking conditions at the time. They inhaled in the smoke in their close living quarters. Good point.

Wow, theoldlady, I didn't realise you were that old.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
  • Angry 1

We have alcohol and know that it causes death. 

The most damage I have seen scientific study of marijuana causing is a few IQ points if teenagers smoke a lot. There are more harmful drugs, bigger wars to fight. There should be legal highs for adults like marijuana that aren't harmful, because otherwise we find ways to do it anyway. 

My parents tell me similar stories of their marijuana friends dying early of lung cancer, and I asked them if they were into harder stuff, the usual answer was that they at least smoked ciggies too. If alcohol is legal then marijuana should be too, considered there's more than one way to take this natural devil. 

• Like 1

Not radical enough.

Legalise the lot for adults.

Just under 50% of the entire US prison population is directly drug related (source). And that's not counting offences committed to pay for drugs or violence surrounding the supply because everyone involved is by definition operating illegally.

The total budget for US prisons in 2016 was just over 7 billion dollars (source). On a pro-rata basis that's about 3.5 billion dollars annually for drug related crime, again not counting crimes committed peripheral to drug use.

Spend some of the money on education about the dangers of drug use (as is done with alcohol). Spend the rest on healthcare or housing or parks or space programmes.....not on locking up non-violent offenders who now won't be offenders anyway.

US sources used as easier to find in the 20 seconds I spent looking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, En Passant said:

Not radical enough.

Legalise the lot for adults.

Just under 50% of the entire US prison population is directly drug related (source). And that's not counting offences committed to pay for drugs or violence surrounding the supply because everyone involved is by definition operating illegally.

The total budget for US prisons in 2016 was just over 7 billion dollars (source). On a pro-rata basis it that's about 3.5 billion dollars annually for drug related crime, again not counting crimes committed peripheral to drug use.

Spend some of the money on education about the dangers of drug use (as is done with alcohol). Spend the rest on healthcare or housing or parks or space programmes.....not on locking up non-violent offenders who now won't be offenders anyway.

US sources used as easier to find in the 20 seconds I spent looking.

Aye, but despite the problems we got Breaking Bad - binge-watch gold!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 01/12/2018 at 16:54, Life Is Beautiful said:

oh come on Leah! You have no excuse now. Even Bush died!

Oit, that’s my line! :P

• Sad 1

On 21/12/2017 at 07:03, Grim Deeper said:

If she makes 2018, i'm gonna buy some bongos and live forever. 

What instrument should I buy this year?

• Like 2

Just now, Grim Deeper said:

Euphonium.:lol:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Grim Deeper said:

Theremin. 

54 minutes ago, Grim Deeper said:

Enterotome perhaps?

I'm buying an otamatone and taking it up for 2019 if Leah survives .

11 hours ago, Grim Deeper said:

melodica

Hmm...last blog post was over 2 months ago, last news article about 6 weeks ago...is this a worrying degree of quiet, or should I prepare to learn an instrument and/or post an onslaught of votes in her direction for 2019?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DeathByArsenic said:

She might just be out Xmas shopping.

For a woodland burial plot, or summat

I think Leah should be number 1 on Dl 2019.

New Instagram post

No new blog but apparently someone's watching over us according to Leah with a big photo of an owl on a tree.

jeaniebeanie89's mum had lung cancer for 15 years if you are looking for more encouragement to drop her from your teams.

3 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

if you are looking for more encouragement to drop her from your teams.

Nope.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1064017/Leah-Bracknell-health-update-cancer-Emmerdale-pictures-Instagram-news-latest