Grim Reaper

Leah Bracknell

On the 'Deaths in 2019' Wikipedia page, her date of death has been reassigned to October 15th, from September 29th, with the modifier "death announced on this date".

• Like 1

I'm gonna miss this thread now it will no doubt become inactive.  Reading back through it,  it's one of my favourites. Very funny some of the replies. 

• Like 1

It’s really annoying for Alt obits, ngl...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

It’s really annoying for Alt obits, ngl...

I don’t understand why they don’t just give points out already. We know which month she died, if we can’t determine the exact day that’s tough shit. Points can always be added for daily doubles if it ever comes out. 

• Like 3

On 18/10/2019 at 00:45, the_engineer said:

What does numerology say @bladan did she go to the Burnie hot or is she up there now passing the bong with the apostles? 

She has merged with the Absolute.  Her death date is a numerological mystery, so I wasn't so wrong after all

• Like 1

IMDB has her date as September 16, but I assume it's because they took the phrase "a month ago" literally since the news was announced on Oct. 16.

• Thanks 1

This thread coming back has made me all emotional.

• Like 2

Do we have to keep resurrecting this thread every week? She was a boring enough pick as it was.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Do we have to keep resurrecting this thread every week? She was a boring enough pick as it was.

U fukin wot m8?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

October, April then September is hardly 'every week', but if I was a gambling man, I'd put money on it now being resurrected every week.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

U fukin wot m8?

Must be an age thing. I don't know many people from my generation who watch soaps, never mind Emmerdale, which is like a super intensified form of Chinese water torture.

• Haha 1

Can't abide soaps, never watch them, I accept however that any reasonably recurrent character in one does hit the spot as a UK celebrity for the purposes of deathlisty interest, unlike, say....the dad of some American who invented a computer operating system.