The Unknown Man

The 1St Death Of 2017

Who will be DL 2017's 1st hit?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted for David Rockefeller... i'm not sure why...

Random.org told me Hugh Hefner will be #1 this year

Jake Lamotta, random guess. Hopefully I will get one of these things right for once

Errol Christie

I was wrong. The answer is William Chistopher, the actor who portrayed Father Mulcahy on M*A*S*H.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Apparently he died on December 31, 2016. Only two posts, and I have already managed to make a complete fool of myself.

Edited by Zagrobni

The former Pope.

I was wrong. The answer is William Chistopher, the actor who portrayed Father Mulcahy on M*A*S*H.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Apparently he died on December 31, 2016. Only two posts, and I have already managed to make a complete fool of myself.

And he's not on the list.

• Like 1

I miss none of the above from the options. :D

This year marks the 26th anniversary of DL 1991; 26 is two times 13; 13 is an unlucky number, so perhaps an unusually dry year will come (the Reaper being tired of the amount of work he's exerted last year slaying Bowie, Prince and George Michael etc.)

This year marks the 26th anniversary of DL 1991; 26 is two times 13; 13 is an unlucky number, so perhaps an unusually dry year will come (the Reaper being tired of the amount of work he's exerted last year slaying Bowie, Prince and George Michael etc.)

That'll really piss Dead Poolers off if Bracknell, Downie, King Michael and Christie don't die this year.

That'll really piss Dead Poolers off if Bracknell, Downie, King Michael and Christie don't die this year.

Would be nothing sort of a miracle. :D

Anyways, since NOTA is not a valid option, I'm gonna go withthe conspiracy theorists and Lizzy II (not as if I'd think that she's likely to die this year, but if she does, January is perhaps the most likely month).

Campbell only had five years in 2011. Get outta here

also joker so i have obligations

Glen Campbell. Like a Tombstone Cowboy...

Billy Graham. I just have a feeling he will go soon.

Especially if, given that Heaven is supposed to be such a wonderful place, he'll presumably refuse any medical treatment that would delay him getting there.

I voted for Bruce Forsyth, BTW,

Billy Graham. I just have a feeling he will go soon.

Especially if, given that Heaven is supposed to be such a wonderful place, he'll presumably refuse any medical treatment that would delay him getting there.

God clearly doesn't want him.

• Like 1

King Michael of Romania.

7 votes for Liz II. Some weeks ago I'd have thought this was part of a sci-fi novel.

Bruce Forsyth.