The Unknown Man

The 1St Death Of 2017

Who will be DL 2017's 1st hit?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tony Booth. 3 winners. Me included. Topic closed.

Are you referring to Tony Booth the artist of The Beatles posters instead of Antony Booth the actor? He's the only one that has died as far as I'm aware.

Are you referring to Tony Booth the artist of The Beatles posters instead of Antony Booth the actor? He's the only one that has died as far as I'm aware.

Yup. My bad. Old fucks have same name and only 2 years of age difference. Sh*t.

this reminds me of the time George coe died and people mistakly reported George cole as dead. George Cole died less than a month later.

this reminds me of the time George coe died and people mistakly reported George cole as dead. George Cole died less than a month later.

So maybe one month from now......

Well Booth is one of the strongest candidates on the list and has been circling the drain for years now.

Random.org says Queen Elizabeth II. Stupid Republican site.

Not joking at all, it will be King Michael. He is very old, has leukaemia and has lost his wife recently. Oh, the last is not that bad...

Not joking at all, it will be King Michael. He is very old, has leukaemia and has lost his wife recently. Oh, the last is not that bad...

Probably George Bush Sr now, who no one voted for by the way, (and I'm not changing my vote).

It better not be Bush.

All of 2016, I voted for him, but chose Gord Downie this time.

• Like 1

It's going to be interesting to see whether Bush makes it through the weekend or not-i have my doubts.

It's going to be interesting to see whether Bush makes it through the weekend or not-i have my doubts.

I was also considering doing some bush watching.......

Meanwhile, Joost is also reportedly in critical condition as well. Ooh, maybe there should be a Bush vs Joost poll (probably not)...

• Like 1

Since I can't post this in the predict the first death thread I'll post it here. Congratulations to Charlotte's Controller

Edited by Paul Bearer
Moved for MK.